gargamel44

May 11, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With that said, what're y'all top 3 favorite fights?
For nostalgia I would actually say MC vs Jake vs Deryl. That shit was so iconic and it feels like the first big fight (even if we fought Klaus before, the feelings weren't strong back then. This packed way more emotion).

But trying to be more nuanced than that... shit, MC vs Valravn is undisputed. Like, most of the fights in the late game are freaking amazing but it feels like this one was perfect in all regards. Tbh it might be the "I don't need to evolve" and the soundtrack that makes it for me, but idk, it felt like our abilities were being properly tested for the first time against a villain with probably the best aesthetic yet. Also the fact that in that context we kind of were fighting to regain popularity in the public eye, I actually felt like a superhero there lol.

Secondly I'd say MC vs Deryl, and in the back of my mind I kind of include Alice/Michael vs Chimeras too because it's what was happening at the same time. Awesome stuff too, but not as memorable imo. I specially like the final part of the fight where they start using abilities beyond our comprehension. That update felt like a proper introduction to superhumans and monsters. We were a bit closer to understanding what they were capable of.

Then I'm torn between three fights... I believe on a practical level the Cole and Elijah fights are the best. Well-developed abilities, great storytelling and good twists. But I'm inclined to choose Michael vs Leigong. Yeah, it's a bit unusual, but the idea of a human vs a monster was nuts to me, the fight legit drove me crazy and wouldn't let me stop worrying about him while being amazed at what he could do, drugs or not. Also... that fucking end? It actually left me speechless. Like, I knew I had seen that somewhere else before (when MC met his monsters in the beginning of the game) but I was still unprepared for it, since the method seemed to be different and bizarre. For a split second I thought we lost him.

Last edited:

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
The Xantes family, constantly one uping themself on how much of a POS you can be and still be vew as a good person by people around them

Apr 16, 2020
Did you forget about the Valravn fight, or are you just wrong?

Me personally I'd say MC vs Valravn, MC vs Deryl (the sequel), and MC vs Cole.
I found the Eisheth fight dragged on a bit. It's actually the only fight I found myself getting a little bored.
During my first play through I went for power when fighting Michael for the very first time and was too soft hearted to pull through and get 80 power :-;. So I had to replay everything, just so Valravn would stop calling me a pussy... During that time the cop girl shouldn't have saved MC, should've ended with an Dead End=you lacking.

1. MC v Deryl. (The evolution trance fight was top notch)
2. MC vs Cole. (Honestly was mesmerizing, Mc using his memory trait a lot in an actual fight, and you get so into it just to see a blood surface outside Cole, hot burning neck...)
3. Kira, Elijah, Bernhardt vs Eisheth and Shen (Bernhardt kicking Eisheth's ass was satisfying, after how she acted throughot the fight with Kira and Elijah.)

Last edited:

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
My thoughts on the update after I finished my low and high corruption playthroughs:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I think that's about it. An excellent update overall and the cliffhanger at the end wasn't nearly as bad as the last couple ones.
I'm going to be honest the state of the twins pisses me off to no end...but hey, MC was able to help Deryl so he better be able to help the twins. But this is so much worse than Deryl because I never much cared what became of him. And I am a bit sad that high corruption will provide literally nothing but negatives for the MC, I was really hoping there would be some benefits there similar to Nyx whose entire power is corruption based and she's not insane or dead and got through her evolutions just fine but we don't get anything but blocked paths and dead ends which just sucks...there really should have been a counterbalance to corruption where it also opens up some things not just take things away but oh well...cheating it is. Not that I have much choice since I played the game unable to know or plan for any of this.

Reactions: -Maniackanime-

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
During my first play through I went for power when fighting Michael for the very first time and was too soft hearted to pull through and get 80 power :-;. So I had to replay everything, just so Valravn would stop calling me a pussy... During that time the cop girl shouldn't have saved MC, should've ended with an Dead End=you lacking.

1. MC v Deryl. (The evolution trance fight was top notch)
2. MC vs Cole. (Honestly was mesmerizing, Mc using his memory trait a lot in an actual fight, and you get so into it just to see a blood surface outside Cole, hot burning neck...)
3. Kira, Elijah, Bernhardt vs Eisheth and Shen (Bernhardt kicking Eisheth's ass was satisfying, after how she acted throughot the fight with Kira and Elijah.)
Yeah the power economy to reach 80 is insane...you pretty much have to play with a guide or something because there is almost no room for error. I followed the guide and got every single power point up to the requirement including all corruption kill points and I was at 83 or 84 and there are a lot of places where one wrong click, one wrong choice, locks you out. Same with the 28 skill requirement to save Laurie. I don't know how the game will be with these things going forward but I am always trying to get every power and skill point that I can.

Reactions: -Maniackanime-

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
So I was right, yet again. We don't get to kill Cole, because that would be too satisfying to the players, and we can't have that.
Score 1 for me.

And of course, after ruining Amber and Liz, we had to have some deus-ex-machina bullshit, and "they" came back from the dead, but worse. "They" are now an some fucked up abomination. Bot Liz and Amber were used up sluts, so nothing was lost. But even they did not deserve that to happen to them, better to stay dead. Either way Score another for me.

So what is that by now? 4 to 0 in my favour in predicting the way this story will go? Including the two story notes I predicted before the twins abduction: The mc not being allowed a win and stopping the twins from being taken, because we absolutely must have more pointless melodrama, because human characters are worthless compared to superhumans, and Deryl doing jack and shit, yet again.
You know, if you're going to troll, you can at least do it well. Let's see some better lies.

Juan96

Mar 11, 2024
Cole was at the peak of level 3 and still couldn't beat the MC, he only got some advantage after evolution and even with more power he couldn't make the most of it compared to the way the MC who is at level 3 uses his powers, I hope much of Mc 4th evolution in terms of power and change in appearance, considering Cole's physical transformation.

TheOneZR

May 4, 2023
So i got to start over because i am sitting at 47 corruption not killing the cops jake or danica but i kill a lot of people still scientist, farmer, emily father loan sharks, alpha breaker, suwu, long, etc, well the thing i gotta ask by the time of sin infiltration is worth it to do a repeat of the tournament to get those extra 3 power and skill points what change if is just hero recruit i am doing it.

4.80 star(s) 339 Votes