Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
This update has an interesting dead end. You get the dead end by picking Life, Resurrection, Eyes. Last choice about emotion doesn't matter. Then u resurrect the eye like in the base camp attack. To see what happens after u need at least 525 power.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is also another deadend there my corruption is low and I tried different combos in the previous choices but if you choose grief in the emotions at last mc tries to evolve and cole kills him
Edit: I was wrong I just didn't the right combo of choices but if you don't make the eye combo then grief makes mc try to evolve and then get killed.The eye deadend isn't behind corruption this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: chikipiki

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Oh maaaaaaaaan update's out.I'm a bit late compared to you damn th.
Anyway, enjoy guys, I tried not to spoil myself by going to the latest page, I rly hope this one doesn't end with another frustrating cliffhanger

THX

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
What do you mean? Deryl was literally the only reason MC could defeat Cole. Gave him energy to keep fighting, fought alongside him allowing him to get Cole on the back foot, then gave MC his stone so MC could use all his weapons.
Read what I wrote, that time I was talking about what he did in the fight when the twins were taken. Wich is exactly that, jack and shit. One time being useful does not negate the amount of times he was a useless waste of air or worse.

Jan 16, 2024
I don't know about you guys, but after this update, I could easily go five to six months without Superhuman content until the addiction starts hitting again. You think WW cooked hard on past updates and then after edging you he cooks even harder out of nowhere, all of my needs have been satisfied by this update (principally the violent ones). Please tell me I am not the only one who blasted through The Fire and the Flames almost the entire Cole fight :LOL:.

4.80 star(s) 339 Votes