ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I don't know about you guys, but after this update, I could easily go five to six months without Superhuman content until the addiction starts hitting again. You think WW cooked hard on past updates and then after edging you he cooks even harder out of nowhere, all of my needs have been satisfied by this update (principally the violent ones). Please tell me I am not the only one who blasted through The Fire and the Flames almost the entire Cole fight :LOL:.
Was pretty great update not a fan of Cole's fate though as I rather him die then go through whatever hellscape Tanos has in mind for him and I felt like the ending was rushed to a degree

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
Was there any power check in this update?
Yes, there is a power check of power>=500 against Cole at the start of the update (I think it probably gives a ColeWin point, because you don't get a bad end by failing this power check). I don't know if the monster drink is going to appear later, but it is useless in this fight. You can even fail this first power check and still win the final brawl against Cole flawlessly. Maybe it is a bug in the script? I dunno.

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
Small aid for anyone that is doing a full corruption save (Contain spoilers from 0.985): Choosing "Nothing" on all four questions gives you 10 corruption and 3 skill. If you choose something other than nothing in the first 3 questions AND then choose "nothing" in the last question you get a bad end, and what really gives you the points is the last question.

Reactions: Tyrannidem

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Did the art changed? Last time I played I really enjoyed the story but there was not enough visual to illustrate what was written.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I waited so long to fight and kill Cole but since he mentioned that he wasn’t the one killing Liz I kinda lost my hatred fuel towards him.

and when all the Ella stuff was shown … feels this guy is too pathetic to hate him.

I focus on hating Thanos with every fiber of my being now

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I waited so long to fight and kill Cole but since he mentioned that he wasn’t the one killing Liz I kinda lost my hatred fuel towards him.

and when all the Ella stuff was shown … feels this guy is too pathetic to hate him.

I focus on hating Thanos with every fiber of my being now
I truly feel for Cole.

I wish MC killed him in time so he didn't suffer a worse fate with Tanos.

The Specter

Jan 27, 2023
Don't think anyone else said it but these Amber and Liz designs got me barking loud asf, i was never even that hype about them but damn.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
I curse my luck for stumbling across this today.
I want to resist but the cliff was too strong.

So what do I do?
I download this, go through the 0.98 files one by one & correct the bugs that were fixed in 0.982 (cause I was a dumbass then as well & downloaded 0.98 right on release), knowing full well I'll probably have to do that next update as well.

Damn that cliff. :mad:
And damn you dev if there's a cliff waiting at the end of this update too. :cry:

The fixes for those interested:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Off to the game now.
To anyone who bothered to read my rant, have a great day. :giggle:

Grimnir098

Jan 27, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With that said, what're y'all top 3 favorite fights?
Did you forget about the Valravn fight, or are you just wrong?

Me personally I'd say MC vs Valravn, MC vs Deryl (the sequel), and MC vs Cole.
I found the Eisheth fight dragged on a bit. It's actually the only fight I found myself getting a little bored.

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
Tbh this update immensely improved Liz/Amber's characters for me. I wish their first plot lines weren't so uninteresting, but I can't really complain because it was the early game. Either way I like their new concept, I hope it stays like that with occasional moments where they can be... normal again.

Reactions: Sayajin2205
4.80 star(s) 339 Votes