Zorad

Nov 2, 2017
I'm going to be honest the state of the twins pisses me off to no end...but hey, MC was able to help Deryl so he better be able to help the twins. But this is so much worse than Deryl because I never much cared what became of him. And I am a bit sad that high corruption will provide literally nothing but negatives for the MC, I was really hoping there would be some benefits there similar to Nyx whose entire power is corruption based and she's not insane or dead and got through her evolutions just fine but we don't get anything but blocked paths and dead ends which just sucks...there really should have been a counterbalance to corruption where it also opens up some things not just take things away but oh well...cheating it is. Not that I have much choice since I played the game unable to know or plan for any of this.
Realistically speaking, the MC will probably find a way to fix them. I would prefer he didn't, but his powers are probably the best suited for this.

As for the corruption thing: it's too early to tell. I do think the corrupted MC will have some exclusive choices during battles or encounters with monsters (like with the Minyak) but, according to WW, if you want a more romantic experience with the LI's you should keep your corruption low.

Here's him explaining in his own words if you are interested:

Reactions: zandalari

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
I'm going to be honest the state of the twins pisses me off to no end...but hey, MC was able to help Deryl so he better be able to help the twins. But this is so much worse than Deryl because I never much cared what became of him. And I am a bit sad that high corruption will provide literally nothing but negatives for the MC, I was really hoping there would be some benefits there similar to Nyx whose entire power is corruption based and she's not insane or dead and got through her evolutions just fine but we don't get anything but blocked paths and dead ends which just sucks...there really should have been a counterbalance to corruption where it also opens up some things not just take things away but oh well...cheating it is. Not that I have much choice since I played the game unable to know or plan for any of this.
If you have so much corruption that it starts blocking paths then its clear that you are not playing the "good person" route.
Like, think about it. The more corrupted mc is, the less empathetic he will be.
It makes sense that you wont be able to choose the nicer options, becuase MC literally isnt able to do that.

lg545

Oct 23, 2019
Well, my guess post time skip MC rematch against Cole (1 on 1) which already adapt to his 4-th lvl evolution would cause MC 4 lvl evolution
Deryl would face Thanos - i think after what he did to Amber and Liz, their rivalry was establish
Michael would face in rematch against Met - they have personal issues to solve with each other (this fight probably would bring Michael to lvl 3)
Problem is with Alice: right now she did not have establish "personal enemy" = she did not have her own "boss battle" which could trigger her evolution:
1)Met does not suit in this role since he had nothing personal against Alice
2)Claus aunt ( invisible assassin ) - she has her personal motives against Alice but she is too weak in terms of raw power to posses any threat to Alice. She is more support type of unit
3)Someone from twins...ahh...sound like a stretch. I mean from narrative stand point they have nothing in common

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So here we have it again.
Waiting sooooo loooooong for the story to continue - and what´s waiting for me?
Another boring endless fight with uncertain outcome (see here my opinion about that https://f95zone.to/threads/superhuman-v0-985-weirdworld.74436/post-13278597).

And another problem is coming up: as I´ve seen the first decisions my MC staying at only power 506, but I should have minimum 525 at least to avoid Dead End 43 :cry:
So why I have to play with such a godawful hero o_O

Good night, so I´m out again from this game. It´s a shame, all this waiting for NOTHING :mad:

Reactions: Gambit33
Apr 17, 2024
And another problem is coming up: as I´ve seen the first decisions my MC staying at only power 506, but I should have minimum 525 at least to avoid Dead End 43 :cry:
So why I have to play with such a godawful hero o_O
Oh, no, I believe you've misunderstood. You don't need a minimum of 525 Power to avoid the Dead End. You need it to get the Dead End. You have to intentionally choose to get Dead End 43, and the choices that unlock will result in a different, less interesting Dead End if you don't have at least 525 Power. So don't worry if you're trying to avoid it, you won't have any problems.

Reactions: monk_56

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I am so glad that there was a dialogue option to tell Cole how one-sided his obsession was. It was the only thing that I absolutely needed to have in this update and would have been disappointed if it wasn't in.
Only thing better would have been if there was an option to tell Cole your "Bis Sis" was just my "Slut#8" .

Reactions: Dinoflaggelate

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I am so glad that there was a dialogue option to tell Cole how one-sided his obsession was. It was the only thing that I absolutely needed to have in this update and would have been disappointed if it wasn't in.
Haha yeah, like MC barely recognizes his existence and for sure doesnt value's cole's meaning enough to consider him even a rival. Hes just some pathetic fire dude.

I love the option to just "Thank" Cole when he tries to taunt you about how they had to weak a full power Valravn for mc to be able to win the fight too. Cole's reaction is hilarious, completly dumbfounded

4.80 star(s) 341 Votes