Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I just hope the next time we come across Cole, we actually kill him this time, because I can't imagine a future update almost entirely dedicated to a Cole fight
Personally I believe that next time we see Cole he would either be someone we have to rescue from Tanos or just put him out of his misery, not a character with free will who we need to properly fight. Tanos will make good on his warning when he last caught Cole and Jared in his lab. He will most likely turn him into an obedient little mindless killing machine but not power him up and leave him mostly intact... heck he might even remove that nice new Crystal in his chest which I was hoping the MC had ripped out.

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
This is old, but Demi’s power is based off of perception; therefore their gender is based off of what the perceiver WANTS Demi to be.
.... No. The Mc gets to decide early on what sex Demi is. After that point Demi IS that sex. The MC is far to powerful for Demi power to affect him to that extent.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Huh? Wdym?:unsure:
I mean if a fictional character hugging their (again fictional) childhood friend after finding out they are alive and okay makes you feel insecure then you are incredibly pathetic.

I mean I get it, you would make any type of character relationship with females that isn't with the mc illegal. And the game would be all the worse for it.

EDIT: My bad, turns out he was joking. Leaving it up for all you losers who actually think like that tho.

Last edited:

(Light)

Jun 7, 2024
I mean if a fictional character hugging their (again fictional) childhood friend after finding out they are alive and okay makes you feel insecure then you are incredibly pathetic.

I mean I get it, you would make any type of character relationship with females that isn't with the mc illegal. And the game would be all the worse for it.
Oh, relax kid I just mean it in a funny way, I wasn't serious at all.:ROFLMAO:
Seriously? You really thought I was serious?
Bleh21 I apologise too if my post offended you somehow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bleh21

(Light)

Jun 7, 2024
I mean given where we are... you wouldn't be the first person to make a comment like that in full seriousness.
Sorry, I wasn't serious it's upto you believe it or leave it, I don't care.
I don't wanna start a agruement about a simple thing, yeah one mistake I did was I didn't add the emoji.
Btw I know you, and why you're doing this.;)

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Sorry, I wasn't serious it's upto you believe it or leave it, I don't care.
I don't wanna start a agruement about a simple thing, yeah one mistake I did was I didn't add the emoji.
Btw I know you, and why you're doing this.;)
I'm not saying I do or don't believe you, I'm just saying that for someone who doesn't know you seeing that comment on F95, there's no reason at all for them to assume you're not being serious... because something like that gets posted every picosecond here on some thread or another.

Not sure what ya mean with the last bit, but we do frequent a lot of the same threads.

(Light)

Jun 7, 2024
I'm not saying I do or don't believe you, I'm just saying that for someone who doesn't know you seeing that comment on F95, there's no reason at all for them to assume you're not being serious... because something like that gets posted every picosecond here on some thread or another.

Not sure what ya mean with the last bit, but we do frequent a lot of the same threads.
Dude, I'm older in this site, I'm here since 2021 it's just I delete my prev account for some reason, I never thought their will be a chance for me to come back here again, I'm even older than you in this site.
Still I remember my day 12 march 2021 first time I made my account in f95zone.

Again no need to fuel the fire you're playing the game, I already played many times (understandable you if you don't understand this post). ;)
Mate you gotta make it more obvious. Yes i thought you were serious cause i ran into people who are like that in this very thread.
Thanks for the reminder brother I will be make sure to use at least an emoji to make my post more clear.
Still thanks :)

My_friend

May 27, 2024
Mate you gotta make it more obvious. Yes i thought you were serious cause i ran into people who are like that in this very thread.
Yeah, I saw his comment, I was confused too but I definitely thought he can't be serious a truly pathetic guy can make serious comment like that.
Btw (Light) I check your profile I don't think you're the type of guy, so you can relax no one provoking you. :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: (Light)

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Found my new wife. Don't care about the others anymore :whistle::coffee:
:unsure: Lil Ella is Supreme ! ... Ive been saying it since the update she was introduced in... She is best gal material... all the awesomeness of Ella without the madness that came with the serum injection. She is a prime candidate for First Lady of Harem or Harem Queen, Wife Prime.

21212g4

Jun 14, 2024
Cuckoldry isnt for everyone (shocking i know) which this game very clearly has, atleast at first it did, shouldnt be surprising at all that most sane people would be heavily against it and rightfully so.

With that said anyways, he is obviously joking, and your response just seems like a excuse to insult the initial joke and everyone who doesnt also like cuckoldry, great game dont get me wrong but not everyone likes getting shit on as their past time (ie choosing the ntr route with a smile on their face dick in hand)

Reactions: (Light)
4.80 star(s) 341 Votes