Mazik0

Feb 17, 2019
Only 500 power? I've seen others say it was 525 but I don't know how to verify in game. Though if true 500 is very forgiving. I also kind of fucked up because I shouldn't have bought the energy drink at all as that forced me to miss out on the +5 power item which was permanent as the temporary +30 did nothing for me so I should have had base power of 556 and no energy drink. Also if you don't choose to run when Cole evolves to Level 4 that's an instant dead end regardless of anything else...at least that's how the Multi-Mod marks that choice. I didn't actually test it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dark479

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Also a spoiler about Amber:
Pretty much the result of high corruption.... acting more like the monster that turned you... So dunno why you expect any different there. ;)

Perhaps it should be tied to morality here... If WW decides it should be possible having both high corruption and high morality, but somehow that seems to be out of character for the real monsters so far...

Reactions: Sayajin2205

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
I think by the time MC reaches level 4, the Twins will have found ways to coexist that will be fully agreeable with them. Perhaps we may get a chance to separate them but I think their condition is here to stay for the vast majority of the game.
We've already spent weeks in the monster world. Level 4 shouldn't be far away now

Wonder if evolving while on the monster planet is going to make a difference compared to doing so back on earth

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
We've already spent weeks in the monster world. Level 4 shouldn't be far away now

Wonder if evolving while on the monster planet is going to make a difference compared to doing so back on earth
I suspect that the group will spend A LOT of time (more than 6 months) in the monster world and MC won't get the chance to evolve. In fact I expect Alice, Michael and Foxgloves to evolve, before MC even sees worthwhile combat. I think we have entered the soul searching stage and I have an inkling that the monster world has a lot of secrets related to MC and his heritage

I expect that MC will return to Earth in v1.0, things will be different than how we left them and once MC steps on Earth things will get even more bizarre. This is also when I expect him to evolve.

4.80 star(s) 341 Votes