Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Is there any other game like Superhuman here?

The I came for the sex but stayed for the story genre.
Parasite Black is one that is usually suggested when that question is asked, it is also in renpy. Though personally I can't think of any other that matches the quality of this one.
Desert stalker is another decent one.
Ravager also not bad if you don't mind the MC being a Dragon.

Last edited:
Reactions: killatopak

killatopak

May 26, 2018
Excellent recommendation everyone. Will definitely try them out. I’ve also already played half of gtdead’s game recommendations so finding out more in line with those is great.

Dunno if it’s mentioned in the thread already but the battle scenes definitely remind me a lot of Tsukihime/Fate VN style battles. Especially the cut ins of slashes, blood splotches and such. It really gets my blood pumping. Love those minor details.

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
W.W: the game ends at 1.0

US:
View attachment 3808044

W.W: then is gonna be Superhuman 2

Us:
View attachment 3808050
Not gonna lie this was probably my biggest worry recently. I mean him splitting it is a good business decision. Finish this up and update the entire thing to the standards we expect now instead of the somewhat....uneven game/art we had years ago. Then slap it on Steam, earn a bunch of money and go into the sequeal.

I was however deathly afraid that he was getting tired of Superhuman and was going to fuck off and do other things for 5 years despite it making no financial sense now that he finally got the ball running with Superhuman and word of mouth has really started to take off. I mean some people that has been around for a while would probably be ok with supporting another project outside the Superhuman world but I´m guessing most are here still for this story in this world.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Not gonna lie this was probably my biggest worry recently. I mean him splitting it is a good business decision. Finish this up and update the entire thing to the standards we expect now instead of the somewhat....uneven game/art we had years ago. Then slap it on Steam, earn a bunch of money and go into the sequeal.

I was however deathly afraid that he was getting tired of Superhuman and was going to fuck off and do other things for 5 years despite it making no financial sense now that he finally got the ball running with Superhuman and word of mouth has really started to take off. I mean some people that has been around for a while would probably be ok with supporting another project outside the Superhuman world but I´m guessing most are here still for this story in this world.
Screenshot_20240702-050903.png
I wanna see this Fucker
Bitch slaping lucius

Talking shit because we didn't clap his cheeks at tiff weeding

Sorry lucius but the is the brides day

She is the one getting clapped

And then Lexi

XeroZero000

Apr 18, 2020

Well, I'm one of the people who don't mind WW taking a break from SH and starting another work.

To be honest, I'm excited for his new work. So I don't think it's a bad idea for WW to try new things and expand his portfolio.

Plus, I think it's better than burning out.

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
It's kinda hard to wrap up the chapter in one update. Considering that there will be a fairly big delay between v1.0 and the "sequel", he will need to end it in a satisfying manner.
What if he decides do end 1.0 with MC and his friends leaving the monster world and seeing hell on earth? It's not the smartest choice a dev could make because starting a hiatus after a cliffhanger is guaranteed to anger a lot of people, but it's also a way to hype some when the sequel releases.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
What if he decides do end 1.0 with MC and his friends leaving the monster world and seeing hell on earth? It's not the smartest choice a dev could make because starting a hiatus after a cliffhanger is guaranteed to anger a lot of people, but it's also a way to hype some when the sequel releases.
It's the classic business choice that uses the anger of the people that are in love with the product to make them pay for more of it, just to see an ending to it. I ain't saying that WW is the type to do this, I'm just saying that it's almost always effective

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
It's the classic business choice that uses the anger of the people that are in love with the product to make them pay for more of it, just to see an ending to it. I ain't saying that WW is the type to do this, I'm just saying that it's almost always effective
Darkcookie , icstor

And many more

They milk the cow hard

4.80 star(s) 343 Votes