RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
like i said, "Ella goons", those are the ones i feel like would fit an interesting fight against HERO super powered individuals, Ella is too smart to face them because she knows she can't win against the wind dude or lucifer, she couldn't even kill 2 artificial lvl3's let alone 2 lvl5's(artificial or not)
Wdym Artificial Lvl 3s? If you're referring to Clark and Alexis (lvl 4s) then it was 2 against one and THEN they powered up to lvl 5s which winning definitely wasn't happening.

Once Ella got to lvl 5, she definitely beat the level 3 and 2, (even killing the 3 in a split second).

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I got a question for you guys, this'll just be curious guesswork, but what do you guys think about the capabilities and abilities a Lvl 5 of the current (and former) characters would have:

-Alice:
1. Definitely making black holes and what not (just on an earthly scale like her monster).
2. Perhaps learning to not just control the gravity as a destructive force, but maybe being able to manipulate what's already there around others (kind of like a telekinesis).

-Michael:
1. Perhaps he has lightning manipulation/conjuring on his left arm, and radiation energy/destructive and/or explosive power out of his right arm.
2. We really have little to go on, but it's gotta be BIG if it's the 2nd's power plus another monster.

-MC:
1. I've thought about this for a while and it may just be one of the most broken outcomes imaginable. Wind Guy is ridiculous, but what if with the capability of mind reading at lvl 5 AND shape shifting, we could even clone the abilities of other Superhumans for a time. Or downright do something along the lines of the 1st's (Jake's) abilities.
2. We would definitely be impervious to mental attacks which is a ridiculous passive.
3. Perhaps we could even shapeshift into monsters we touch, using some of their ungodly strength like that of the animals on earth (like Xanthe's cell suggestion).
4. Perhaps we can even manipulate the genetic makeup of other objects and living organisms, down to the atomic level (like the MC claimed not possible at the time).
5. Ella is our only real reference point, but she's only ever flexed on us and others as of getting her lvl 5 status.

-Oscar:
1. What if he could mass light manipulate the multiple people.
2. Perhaps even being able to change the reflections of light or other lights to resemble his power of stopping, speeding up, etc.
3. Perhaps he gains more lights instead of just red/green/yellow, maybe black is blindness for a period, blue is a mental attack, and purple is a surge of emotions, the list goes on.

-Danica:
1. Tits McGee's monster was ridiculously powerful, so perhaps her power has something to do with time as it's limiter.
2. Within x amount of seconds, she could crucify those she gazes upon, much like her monster.
3. Her X's would obviously be able to reach astronomical size.
4. They say you are less human the more you evolve, it's a stretch but what if she was capable of looking either in multiple directions and focusing on objects/individuals at once, or even gained a thored either permanent or temporary eye.
5. Reflections are also probably capable by this point, being able to bounce off of each other until she can see her target que number 6.
6. Enhanced eyesight, perhaps even x-ray vision.

-Klaus:
1. He's just a Dragonball character.
2. Expanding further, he could probably make a barrier like that Russian guy in Solo Leveling (if you know you know).
3. Spirit Bombs capable of nuking nations obviously.
4. etc. etc. Dragonball!

-Demi:
SN. Odd one, but there is a reason lvl 5s are regarded as God's essentially, we can't disregard the non combat oriented.
1. Mind games for her/him, probably a long the lines of Jake moreso than us, obviously at a mass area.
2. I don't know how else I could explain it, perhaps the mind control is more intimate.
SN. Her most was pretty fuckin powerful from what we know, someone else will have to backtrack to research further; I'm too lazy.

-Jake:
SN. Arguably capable at end game to be the strongest, his monster was the 1st (if we aren't counting that Unknown Monster has a spawn).
1. He could probably Attack on Titan an entire continent.
2. Perhaps the mental manipulation of placing thoughts goes so deep, that it roots out reliving memories as if you were there, sort of like the surreal experience if you kill Jake.
3. Making a sort of Matrix experience kind of like the 2bd point I made, as if you were fighting your entire life, only to find out it was for a few minutes in your head and he already has you in life support.
4. Exploding brains, superhuman or otherwise.

-Ella:
SN. What I fuckin said about the MC, god damned mystery to this dad, for all I know she's fuckin the Unknown Monster behind her parent's back and that's why it was there so they could run off together, who knows.

-Laurie or Lauren (is it Laurie? Oh well):
SN. Elsa, need I go on?
1. Those knifes will turn into swords most likely, which will eventually turn into ice manipulation.
2. Perhaps we could even see freezing your blood stream.
3. Freezing the air.
SN. She's kinda op if it grows to that length, it's kind of like the Wind Guy in that regard.
4. I could see a stronger version of ice, I'd even dare say Black Ice (invisible) that she could use as a sneak attack of sorts.
5. Able to change her body to ice much like Wind Guy changes to wind.
6. Could probably dawn some ice armor, much like Wind Barrier (I'm sensing a pattern...)

I'll update this later on my personal thoughts, I'm getting tired so I'll probably nap, what are your thoughts, perhaps we can help Weird World's creativity for the future.

Last edited:

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I got a question for you guys, this'll just be curious guesswork, but what do you guys think about the capabilities and abilities a Lvl 5 of the current (and former) characters would have:

-Alice:
1. Definitely making black holes and what not (just on an earthly scale like her monster).
2. Perhaps learning to not just control the gravity as a destructive force, but maybe being able to manipulate what's already there around others (kind of like a telekinesis).

Michael:
1. Perhaps he has lightning manipulation/conjuring on his left arm, and radiation energy/destructive and/or explosive power out of his right arm.
2. We really have little to go on, but it's gotta be BIG if it's the 2nd's power plus another monster.

MC:
1. I've thought about this for a while and it may just be one of the most broken outcomes imaginable. Wind Guy is ridiculous, but what if with the capability of mind reading at lvl 5 AND shape shifting, we could even clone the abilities of other Superhumans for a time. Or downright do something along the lines of the 1st's (Jake's) abilities.
2. We would definitely be impervious to mental attacks which is a ridiculous passive.
3. Perhaps we could even shapeshift into monsters we touch, using some of their ungodly strength like that of the animals on earth (like Xanthe's cell suggestion).
4. Perhaps we can even manipulate the genetic makeup of other objects and living organisms, down to the atomic level (like the MC claimed not possible at the time).
5. Ella is our only real reference point, but she's only ever flexed on us and others as of getting her lvl 5 status.

Oscar:
2. Perhaps even being able to change the reflections of light or other lights to resemble his power of stopping, speeding up, etc.
3. Perhaps he gains more lights instead of just red/green/yellow, maybe black is blindness for a period, blue is a mental attack, and purple is a surge of emotions, the list goes on.

Danica:
1. Tits McGee's monster was ridiculously powerful, so perhaps her power has something to do with time as it's limiter.
2. Within x amount of seconds, she could crucify those she gazes upon, much like her monster.
4. They say you are less human the more you evolve, it's a stretch but what if she was capable of looking either in multiple directions and focusing on objects/individuals at once, or even gained a thored either permanent or temporary eye.
5. Reflections are also probably capable by this point, being able to bounce off of each other until she can see her target que number 6.

I'll update this later on my personal thoughts, I'm getting tired so I'll probably nap, what are your thoughts, perhaps we can help Weird World's creativity for the future.
I keep thinking about these evolutions, and the huge amount of mysteries in the game, if it really ends up in 2 updates, a lot will not be shown

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I keep thinking about these evolutions, and the huge amount of mysteries in the game, if it really ends up in 2 updates, a lot will not be shown
It won't, I already explained why, I don't know what dogma people are trying to feed everyone. It's just not happening and while I'm aware no matter how long it goes on (definitely not 2 updates, get the fuck outta here), we wont cover everyone or everything on this list, it's for the most part all theory; but it's fun.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Plus i don't think he would become a monster because Michael has way too much focus and drive for that.
At least that is the impression i got.
Don't forget about the drug he used when hunting a monster. The last dose nearly made him lose all humanity, and he wasn't a superhuman yet. Actually, if the big angel dude hadn't infected him, chances are Michael might have died from the backlash of that dose, or at least ended up in the same state Alice's father was in.

Nothing guarantees he couldn't decide to try and use higher doses now thinking it might help enhance his powers, only for it to backlash and make his powers get out of control...

Why in God's green earth does everyone think Michael is going to betray the MC, he's one of the only helpful characters.
I don't think he's going to. I'm merely stating what I think would be the only possibility for him to do so, because as it stands, only very specific and drastic events would lead to his betrayal, in my opinion. Or a complete 180° from the writting, which wouldn't make sense, especially given WeirdWorld's talent on that front.

The theory being they want the MC to be a sort of container/balance for them so they can combine with him. He's the only one that's shown to house both their abilities(which would explain why Ella isn't perfect for them since she doesn't have the Memory abilities). Using the MC, they could be trying to join together to form a new aberrant monster that could then go around consuming the other Numbered and their traits. Something which they probably can't do without losing their own identities to the Lord while separate. This would also explain why the Glowing Eye Monster killed the 4th, since it's the lesser form of the original king/lord monster they all split from. This is still an assumption by me.
If memory serves, when Ella explains about how she choses people to give pills to, she does mention that the MC was either the only one, or one of the very few ones, she couldn't exactly determine the best match, monster-wise, right ? So if she couldn't say if he was better for the 3rd or the 4th... it does give some weight to your theory.

If that is Ella playing hard to get, i sure want to see Ella playing the kings loving queen.
It'll get there.
The latest park scene with her shows her letting her bitch mask slip a bit, and shows a more genuine-feeling side of her. She clearly has a soft spot for the MC. It's even, imo, reinforced by how she says to the teen guy that she doesn't believe he'd beat the MC (if I remember right, at least she implies it).
I think she genuinely waits for the MC to be on her level. Or hopes he'll get there at least. Like a queen waiting for her king.

Also, if I were you people, I wouldn't read that much into Cole saying he's close to level 4. The guy clearly is the type to prop himself up like some big shot. He thinks he's gonna mop the floor with the MC without efforts. Clearly he has a huge ego. So him saying he can feel he's on the verge of level 4 could be his ego and wishful thinking...

Dorf228

Nov 29, 2019

-Alice:

-Michael:

-MC:

-Oscar:

-Danica:

-Klaus:
2. Expanding further, he could probably make a barrier like that Russian guy in Solo Leveling (if you know you know).
4. etc. etc. Dragonball!

-Demi:
SN. Odd one, but there is a reason lvl 5s are regarded as God's essentially, we can't disregard the non combat oriented.
1. Mind games for her/him, probably a long the lines of Jake moreso than us, obviously at a mass area.
2. I don't know how else I could explain it, perhaps the mind control is more intimate.
SN. Her most was pretty fuckin powerful from what we know, someone else will have to backtrack to research further; I'm too lazy.

-Jake:
SN. Arguably capable at end game to be the strongest, his monster was the 1st (if we aren't counting that Unknown Monster has a spawn).
2. Perhaps the mental manipulation of placing thoughts goes so deep, that it roots out reliving memories as if you were there, sort of like the surreal experience if you kill Jake.
3. Making a sort of Matrix experience kind of like the 2bd point I made, as if you were fighting your entire life, only to find out it was for a few minutes in your head and he already has you in life support.

-Ella:
SN. What I fuckin said about the MC, god damned mystery to this dad, for all I know she's fuckin the Unknown Monster behind her parent's back and that's why it was there so they could run off together, who knows.

SN. Elsa, need I go on?
1. Those knifes will turn into swords most likely, which will eventually turn into ice manipulation.
3. Freezing the air.
SN. She's kinda op if it grows to that length, it's kind of like the Wind Guy in that regard.
4. I could see a stronger version of ice, I'd even dare say Black Ice (invisible) that she could use as a sneak attack of sorts.
6. Could probably dawn some ice armor, much like Wind Barrier (I'm sensing a pattern...)

Alice: *evolves*
- it's black hole time
*opens blackhole*
*everyone nearby fucking dies*
pfp - my honest reaction then

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
If memory serves, when Ella explains about how she choses people to give pills to, she does mention that the MC was either the only one, or one of the very few ones, she couldn't exactly determine the best match, monster-wise, right ? So if she couldn't say if he was better for the 3rd or the 4th... it does give some weight to your theory.
That was Emily she was referring to at the time. It's still odd though that the two traits Ella lacks is the one that she assumes make the MC perfect during those dead ends. The two being his ability to replicate different animal's attributes perfectly(from the 3rd?) and his memory ability(the 4th).

We know from her 5th evolution scene that she's not too interested in whatever her Dad, the 3rd, was trying to sell her after finding out she's not the "one". I'm still of the belief that she thought she would gain those abilities on her last evolution but didn't so she set a slightly different plan in motion.

I can't wait to find out what it all means, to be honest. This has been a hot topic since those 2 Ella dead ends came out and it's still has been a relatively popular topic of discussion.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Yes ella went
Alice: *evolves*
- it's black hole time
*opens blackhole*
*everyone nearby fucking dies*
pfp - my honest reaction then
I wish i believe diferent but i do not alice singularity can become a planet danger and fuck everything and everybody the MC and ella do not regenerate they just mend Back their shape.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
That's the goofiest shit I've ever heard, as a Corrupt Harem Route Player, I approve lol.
I mean that place is potencial feeding ground for tasty brains and genes so even if you are not on the evil route they are not the cops doing their job they are gonna try fo fuck us over well hat and gloves off then. So lets do a rip and tear until its done.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

-Alice:

-Michael:

-MC:

-Oscar:

-Danica:

-Klaus:
4. etc. etc. Dragonball!

-Demi:

-Jake:

-Ella:

SN. Elsa, need I go on?
3. Freezing the air.

MC - For the MC, I already thought of an unique way to utilize his memory ability in a way that's both broken but also fitting for his progression.

That being him using his own memories to store himself in his target's mind by injecting pieces of his memory into them. That way if his body is completely destroyed, he can regenerate from within their memories but it would only be a thing for a lvl 4 and above MC for balance sake. He would also completely be able to take over the target's body and shapeshift it into his own body if they're too weak compared to him. It's perfect for escaping but also lethal if the enemy is weakened during the fight.

Michael - I can see him getting a passive radiation armor/aura that benefits his h2h fighting style he loves like Malik's(Fire lvl 5) and Bernard(Wind lvl 5). Also possibly being able to coat his weapons in radioactive energy for extra damage. Maybe Lightning too but it depends on what power he inherits.

Alice - Obviously a giant Black Hole vortex for her evolution but also small gravitational pulls that pulls her enemies into her range. Also a passive aura like Klaus but it repels attacks more strongly.

Danica - She's already lvl 2 so we're likely seeing her best utilisation of her cross projectile ability. If she evolves to lvl 3 then I can see her cross ability being able to seal her enemies ability to move, depending on what part of their body she locks on. It would allow her already devastating ability to be even more destructive when her target is locked in place.

Jake - with his evolution, I can see him using his authority to project his mind through the target under his control. It would cover his weakness by being able to directly control their actions like a pilot or VR helmet to see through them. Sort of like a hive mind, is more of what I'm thinking.

The others, I can't think of at this moment. Deryl's would be clones I guess but someone already has that ability. Demi's is a bit close to Jake's powers but it makes everyone else Yandere Simps for her. I can't really think of a good one for her. That's about it for me.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Man demi can make a fucking yandere cult so fucking fast we are lucky she like the MC. Got a church just doing monster hunter shit even if was his fault for Smashing kenny thought the floor as the MC father says lets do a half lie thats for the best.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017

-Alice:

-Michael:

-MC:

-Oscar:

-Danica:

-Klaus:
4. etc. etc. Dragonball!

-Demi:

-Jake:

-Ella:

SN. Elsa, need I go on?
3. Freezing the air.

MC is the most broken one, he at lvl2 can create an arm that does something similar to what Wind guy did, at lvl5 chances are he will be able to make far more terrifying things with his body plus alter the chemistry of his body create elements and have a resistance to the same, wouldn't be surprised if he would be able to pull some clone tactics.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Wdym Artificial Lvl 3s? If you're referring to Clark and Alexis (lvl 4s) then it was 2 against one and THEN they powered up to lvl 5s which winning definitely wasn't happening.

Once Ella got to lvl 5, she definitely beat the level 3 and 2, (even killing the 3 in a split second).
We don't really know what level they are at that fight, Ella says they have at least one Evolution or more, chances are they were at lvl3 and evolved to 4, and even that is just speculation, but what is not is the power of the old man, he could literally take out the whole HERO facility with a single blast if he so wished it based on the magnitude of his attack on the giant, Ella at lvl5 had to run away from the facility.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020

-Alice:

-Michael:

-MC:

-Oscar:

-Danica:

-Klaus:
4. etc. etc. Dragonball!

-Demi:

-Jake:

-Ella:

SN. Elsa, need I go on?
3. Freezing the air.

When you visit Ella at her orphanage in the slums she tells you about her second student, referring to Jake. She mentions that the problems he's had with people have him focusing using his power on people, and that he hadn't tried it on objects.
Jake's power isn't mind control, it's just control. If he continues to evolve he should be able to do some pretty spectacular things.

We don't really know what level they are at that fight, Ella says they have at least one Evolution or more, chances are they were at lvl3 and evolved to 4, and even that is just speculation, but what is not is the power of the old man, he could literally take out the whole HERO facility with a single blast if he so wished it based on the magnitude of his attack on the giant, Ella at lvl5 had to run away from the facility.
Clark later tells the MC he's a level 5, and it's doubtful he would have evolved again after taking the serum.
He and Alexis were likely level 4 when they fought Ella, and she was also level 4 at the time.
Nico bargained with Xanthe to have all of Team Lucifer get the evolution serum next in return for bringing back the bodies after the fight with Klaus.
Malik was likely already level 5, Alexis and Clark already took the serum, but that means that Nico and Deus are also both Level 5.

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Doesn't matter what cole level currently are mc will eat his emo ass for lunch
after that he will fuck all hero member with his jellyfish tentacle in front of xanthe
When you visit Ella at her orphanage in the slums she tells you about her second student, referring to Jake. She mentions that the problems he's had with people have him focusing using his power on people, and that he hadn't tried it on objects.
Jake's power isn't mind control, it's just control. If he continues to evolve he should be able to do some pretty spectacular things.

Clark later tells the MC he's a level 5, and it's doubtful he would have evolved again after taking the serum.
He and Alexis were likely level 4 when they fought Ella, and she was also level 4 at the time.
Nico bargained with Xanthe to have all of Team Lucifer get the evolution serum next in return for bringing back the bodies after the fight with Klaus.
Malik was likely already level 5, Alexis and Clark already took the serum, but that means that Nico and Deus are also both Level 5.
My thoughts exactly.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
How do I beat valran I keep.gettng the bad end
You need to select "keep your distance", "go all out" and either "evolve" or not, the more dmg you receive during the battle the less energy you will have to escape from his attack at the end of the battle, so even if you have enough Power or Skill, you're still going to lose depending on your tactics.

Sep 1, 2019
Sorry to post about the walkthrough again, but it isn't updated to the newest version of the game. When will it be updated? I hate going through games blind.

4.80 star(s) 341 Votes