Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
She teleported the MC to space and into lava. And there's nothing stopping her from doing it to somebody else as far as we know. We still don't know for sure how her powers work but they seem ridiculous. I am curious what she would do against the wind dude.
But since HERO is first and foremost a research agency, destroying valuable material is a no-go. So throwing shit in space or lava is only good for non-canon endings, not for how she actually deals with threats.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
If all she could do was blink in and out, without means to attack, she'd be fairly useless to HERO aside from... basically being a taxi. So yeah it's pretty much a given she got some combat training to go with her power.
I wouldn't say that. She's still a lvl 5 so her stats would still be high, even without training. She definitely received some though.

She teleported the MC to space and into lava. And there's nothing stopping her from doing it to somebody else as far as we know. We still don't know for sure how her powers work but they seem ridiculous. I am curious what she would do against the wind dude.
This update revealed some limitations for her powers but even those don't really seem all that bad. The best way to stop Nico is to trap her in a space she can't teleport from or with a mental attack that gives her temporary amnesia so that she can't teleport.

I did mention speed being a possible way around her power in the past. Bernhard might fit the bill here now. It does seem like anyone with that speed could reach her but it'd have to be unbelievably fast and she can't be allowed any time to process a thought. If it's not, then she'll instantly teleport away or transport them away. She's also fast herself so you'll have to outpace her as well for it to work.

I don't mind her being this broken though. It makes them actually feel like a strong force. With more of their superhumans being revealed, I feel we're going to come across even more special abilities.

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
I know, I was asking DevilsDetails. I just found it weird that Danica is on the list and Jake is not, both of them being characters that you can either spare or kill depending on your choices in the story.
tbh I just forgot that we could leave him alive. He never lives in my playthroughs. I'll edit the list

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Since we are making lists I would like to make one of the monsters considering the theory that the numbered ones are the original monsters and all the others are their descendants, who do you think the other monsters seen so far are descendants of?

Demi's is obviously related to the first one, they are similar in both their powers and their appearance.

I think Kenny's monster is related to the third because of its ability to change and regenerate its body, plus we can make it obey us if we have enough corruption

Maybe Danica's is related to the second one? Although I only say it because they look alike to me.

Alexis is related to the third by her ability to manipulate materials although she is limited to metals.

Clark obviously with the second.

The gym girl (I forgot her name) monster would be related to the third one.

The girl who questions us is also obviously the fourth.

No idea about the rest.

Considering the powers shown so far, if I had to guess the powers of the numbered ones that we are missing, it would be something like:

5- The ability to control the elements

6- The ability to control space and time
Keep in mind tho, they are only related as far as we know. I mean, we can say that about every monster and superhuman in existence to an extent. Pointless question imo. The real question is whether or not any of them have DIRECT ties of being given their powers directly from the Numbered; dead or otherwise.

My gander is Bernard and Zack definitely have some of the dead Numbered abilities. And maybe that Captain that was mentioned to be able to raise the dead.

Most of the Numbered from what we know either have OP powers, or downright all logic defying unorthodox powers.

What are our ganders on that based on the abilities shown so far, top H.E.R.O members or otherwise...

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I wouldn't say that. She's still a lvl 5 so her stats would still be high, even without training. She definitely received some though.

This update revealed some limitations for her powers but even those don't really seem all that bad. The best way to stop Nico is to trap her in a space she can't teleport from or with a mental attack that gives her temporary amnesia so that she can't teleport.

I did mention speed being a possible way around her power in the past. Bernhard might fit the bill here now. It does seem like anyone with that speed could reach her but it'd have to be unbelievably fast and she can't be allowed any time to process a thought. If it's not, then she'll instantly teleport away or transport them away. She's also fast herself so you'll have to outpace her as well for it to work.

I don't mind her being this broken though. It makes them actually feel like a strong force. With more of their superhumans being revealed, I feel we're going to come across even more special abilities.
I'm sorry but that wind dude is actually broken. That's even considering our endgame status, if level 5s really pretty defy all logic, and Bernhard has been doing this as long as he has; that man is a Dark Souls Boss.

He could quite literally probably just take the air out of Nicolette's lungs, and that's if she could even touch him with his wind barrier, as a matter of fact; even if she could, he seems to be able to just literally turn into the wind, makes it like the issue she had with the crow.

Being with H.E.R.O for so long and as one of it's prime members I have to say he probably doesn't just have Wind, what if he was artificially given MORE small passive powers like Valravn or the cells? The dude could just be a walking whatever at this point.

Something tells me being hurdled into space or placed in lava would do LITERALLY nothing to him. As Xanthe stated by lvl 4 you prettyy much don't even need to breathe or eat or even sleep by that point, what's space going to do to someone that can fly? And before people say there is no wind in space there are in fact solar winds he could perhaps manipulate,and even if not, what's not to say like the MC, he can't conserve energy for later use.

Nicolette seems op and while she is to an extent, she seems to be more utility rather than combat focused. I feel like most lvl 5s could mop the floor with her given the right corcu to counter a space teleport.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm sorry but that wind dude is actually broken. That's even considering our endgame status, if level 5s really pretty defy all logic, and Bernhard has been doing this as long as he has; that man is a Dark Souls Boss.

He could quite literally probably just take the air out of Nicolette's lungs, and that's if she could even touch him with his wind barrier, as a matter of fact; even if she could, he seems to be able to just literally turn into the wind, makes it like the issue she had with the crow.

Being with H.E.R.O for so long and as one of it's prime members I have to say he probably doesn't just have Wind, what if he was artificially given MORE small passive powers like Valravn or the cells? The dude could just be a walking whatever at this point.

Something tells me being hurdled into space or placed in lava would do LITERALLY nothing to him. As Xanthe stated by lvl 4 you prettyy much don't even need to breathe or eat or even sleep by that point, what's space going to do to someone that can fly? And before people say there is no wind in space there are in fact solar winds he could perhaps manipulate,and even if not, what's not to say like the MC, he can't conserve energy for later use.

Nicolette seems op and while she is to an extent, she seems to be more utility rather than combat focused. I feel like most lvl 5s could mop the floor with her given the right corcu to counter a space teleport.
You do realize you just defeated your own point when you mentioned Bernhard being able to take Nico's breath away while also leaning into saying Lvl 4s don't need to breathe right?

Not to mention, All she has to do is toss him far enough into space. Even if he manages to survive, he'll have no way to reliably get back to earth. Solar winds, even if I entertained the idea, are irrelevant once he's dumped outside of the solar system. Something which she can achieve with a double jump or 3, that are instant by the way.

Also, just because Valravn gave her trouble with his miasma doesn't mean her ability doesn't work on intangible stuff. It was specifically stated that Valravn's ability passively blocks non physical based abilities. It's something special.

To end it all. I never said Nico was the most broken character in the game, in that post. She's A broken character. One of many in this game. Bernhard being another one has no bearing on what I stated in that response. It was about Nico and stuff that can stop her teleporting. He was only mentioned as an example of the speed that could potentially reach her. That is all.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
A little question just for save time (in case the answer is yes but in the late game) : Does dating (not just having somes scene but doing the kiss/date/love stuff) with more than one character within the same save have consequences ?
We aren't in late game yet, but everything in the game points to harem, so I doubt it. Almost everyone you get with wants to keep it casual for a start, there's a bunch of threesomes and even a foursome already. And the girls that aren't in any threesomes so far are either aware that you're also with other girls, hinted that they don't mind sharing or had no real romance yet.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
You do realize you just defeated your own point when you mentioned Bernhard being able to take Nico's breath away while also leaning into saying Lvl 4s don't need to breathe right?

Not to mention, All she has to do is toss him far enough into space. Even if he manages to survive, he'll have no way to reliably get back to earth. Solar winds, even if I entertained the idea, are irrelevant once he's dumped outside of the solar system. Something which she can achieve with a double jump or 3, that are instant by the way.

Also, just because Valravn gave her trouble with his miasma doesn't mean her ability doesn't work on intangible stuff. It was specifically stated that Valravn's ability passively blocks non physical based abilities. It's something special.

To end it all. I never said Nico was the most broken character in the game, in that post. She's A broken character. One of many in this game. Bernhard being another one has no bearing on what I stated in that response. It was about Nico and stuff that can stop her teleporting. He was only mentioned as an example of the speed that could potentially reach her. That is all.
Sorry Drako I wasn't trying to respond to you, it was more towards what brebro was saying. And you're right, the lung thing makes no sense now that I think about it lol.

I didn't say anything about her being the most op either, I just said that she was op, to an extent, but as far as combat goes against another Lvl 5 given certain circumstances, she's probably not on the high board of that spectrum. Wasn't trying be rude so calm down, it was my mistake, you're good bro.

We don't know the full scope of ANY of the lvl 5s, but we do know that without even trying they are ridiculously overpowered. The question becomes who's more capable, because 5 becomes more of a loose title rather than an accurate measurement. There could be something equal to what we would consider lvl 6 within the ranks someone like Nicolette or Bernhard, comparing that to someone like Clark, a basic lvl 5.

More to my point:

At the end of the day, I just don't see some Superhumans holding up in fights, yes they will be significantly stronger than any level below them at 5, but the powers themselves don't magically change into planet busting abilities. Take Del for example, widely considered a utility member, but I could totally see him becoming ridiculously powerful at lvl 5, just not to the extent of a more combat oriented character.

Which begs the question, how does Deus fair? He can see the future yes, and is widely a most useful utility member, but what does that do for combat? You need some pazaz if you're going to damage someone else of your caliber, you can't rely on just your durable body alone. Which is why I think Bernhard is so ridiculous, we don't know if he can use abilities while in his wind state, but I'd say it's safe to say he could, he literally wasn't even trying to beat that Goliath and he did it in less than a heartbeat's worth of effort. Imagine him actually trying to kill Nicolette. What's she gonna do? Teleport more? Can she grab wind? We know her teleporting has limits, she jumps enough eventually she'll just get both her target and herself killed so how does she actually WIN?

Those are just my thoughts, no aggression towards you Drako, you know I love you.

Edit: To add in Nicolette's defense; if someone like that one mentioned captain that could raise the dead was launched into space sure, that would probably be a W or even Deus.

Point's defense; But for other lvl 5s that actually have useful fisticuff DBZ powers, is space really going to stop them? We know space stopped us due to the temperature, lack of oxygen, etc. But becoming level 5 or even 4 defies those points, sooo unless throwing something that can level a nation can just be thrown into space and their ability CAN'T output enough force to just ricochet them off of nothing like Omniman or any other flying superhero, then I'm seeing a fatal flaw in Nico's OPness. To an extent.

Last edited:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
We aren't in late game yet, but everything in the game points to harem, so I doubt it. Almost everyone you get with wants to keep it casual for a start, there's a bunch of threesomes and even a foursome already. And the girls that aren't in any threesomes so far are either aware that you're also with other girls, hinted that they don't mind sharing or had no real romance yet.
The only actual romance option is Alice and even she's down to share so yeah, I'd gander a harem too. Unless Weird World removes that option to spite us.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
The only actual romance option is Alice and even she's down to share so yeah, I'd gander a harem too. Unless Weird World removes that option to spite us.
Yeah, she's the only one so far where she and the mc call each other boyfriend/girlfriend. But I think it's fair to say that someone like Amber for example will also want some romance in the future.

Naryelle

Oct 13, 2021
Don't know if someone else already report it but i've find a little inconsistency : if you do all Demi's events as soon as you can you'l end up having an event talking about videos showing your fights against monsters, including the Minyak one though this one hasn't happened yet.

oh and btw while i'm here, it seem to have a 3rd bathroom scene but how do you unlock it ?

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Don't know if someone else already report it but i've find a little inconsistency : if you do all Demi's events as soon as you can you'l end up having an event talking about videos showing your fights against monsters, including the Minyak one though this one hasn't happened yet.

oh and btw while i'm here, it seem to have a 3rd bathroom scene but how do you unlock it ?
That's cool never noticed that, mainly because of the cheerleader route.

To answer your question, I can't remember what triggers it other than it being a Demi scenes and that it happens somewhere AFTER the event where she/he says you should hang out more sitting on your lap. The scene is found by heading to the bathroom.

If you want my advice, just wait until the end sequence where you can play ALL events. You'll eventually get it that way, or you can trial and error it, but nothing (other than death) can prevent you from getting the scene so long as you keep checking for it to pop up in the bathroom. I hope that all made sense, I need to sleep.

Naryelle

Oct 13, 2021
Gonna test that, now that i think about it, i was searching specificaly for it so i've kinda made loops of saves just rushing and checking bathroom every days thinking it was by number of trigger like the others events and btw i end up finding another one cause i was rushing, i did not have reputation over jake so end up across a scene that proove you can fuck pretty much anything ^^

and does the news/therapy spying actually does something or its just lore ?

bebroeater

May 7, 2022
Gonna test that, now that i think about it, i was searching specificaly for it so i've kinda made loops of saves just rushing and checking bathroom every days thinking it was by number of trigger like the others events and btw i end up finding another one cause i was rushing, i did not have reputation over jake so end up across a scene that proove you can fuck pretty much anything ^^

and does the news/therapy spying actually does something or its just lore ?
Just lore.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Sorry Drako I wasn't trying to respond to you, it was more towards what brebro was saying. And you're right, the lung thing makes no sense now that I think about it lol.

I didn't say anything about her being the most op either, I just said that she was op, to an extent, but as far as combat goes against another Lvl 5 given certain circumstances, she's probably not on the high board of that spectrum. Wasn't trying be rude so calm down, it was my mistake, you're good bro.

We don't know the full scope of ANY of the lvl 5s, but we do know that without even trying they are ridiculously overpowered. The question becomes who's more capable, because 5 becomes more of a loose title rather than an accurate measurement. There could be something equal to what we would consider lvl 6 within the ranks someone like Nicolette or Bernhard, comparing that to someone like Clark, a basic lvl 5.

More to my point:

At the end of the day, I just don't see some Superhumans holding up in fights, yes they will be significantly stronger than any level below them at 5, but the powers themselves don't magically change into planet busting abilities. Take Del for example, widely considered a utility member, but I could totally see him becoming ridiculously powerful at lvl 5, just not to the extent of a more combat oriented character.

Which begs the question, how does Deus fair? He can see the future yes, and is widely a most useful utility member, but what does that do for combat? You need some pazaz if you're going to damage someone else of your caliber, you can't rely on just your durable body alone. Which is why I think Bernhard is so ridiculous, we don't know if he can use abilities while in his wind state, but I'd say it's safe to say he could, he literally wasn't even trying to beat that Goliath and he did it in less than a heartbeat's worth of effort. Imagine him actually trying to kill Nicolette. What's she gonna do? Teleport more? Can she grab wind? We know her teleporting has limits, she jumps enough eventually she'll just get both her target and herself killed so how does she actually WIN?

Those are just my thoughts, no aggression towards you Drako, you know I love you.

Edit: To add in Nicolette's defense; if someone like that one mentioned captain that could raise the dead was launched into space sure, that would probably be a W or even Deus.

Point's defense; But for other lvl 5s that actually have useful fisticuff DBZ powers, is space really going to stop them? We know space stopped us due to the temperature, lack of oxygen, etc. But becoming level 5 or even 4 defies those points, sooo unless throwing something that can level a nation can just be thrown into space and their ability CAN'T output enough force to just ricochet them off of nothing like Omniman or any other flying superhero, then I'm seeing a fatal flaw in Nico's OPness. To an extent.
I was calm. I just thought it was weird to suddenly compare how op Bernhard is(which you brought up) against Nico when it had nothing to do with what I said.

As for your last point, she doesn't need force. She can toss them as far as her teleportation allows. He would be stuck wherever he pops out at and she can continue doing it over the distance until he's far out. He won't die, but it'll take him years to come back from it, unless he can enter a higher plane like the Numbered. Nico doesn't need to kill any of them for it to be her coming out on top. We also haven't even seen Nico put in real effort herself. She could be hiding an even more powerful ability.

The best way to stop her, on the surface, would be being faster than her to the point she's not able to use her power. Maybe trap her or curse her. Hell, have a power nullification ability like Valravn had for his miasma or the monster that Hero used for the cells in their HQ. If not, she'll just escape or send the enemy away. She's a bit too fast for some of the other stuff that could harm her, that weren't mentioned.

It doesn't even need to be stated that any of the Numbered would just kill her with no problem. In case anyone thought that the above reasons would also be required for them. This is extremely obvious like Time Manipulation, which would also beat her.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Most of the Numbered from what we know either have OP powers, or downright all logic defying unorthodox powers.
Don't forget : level 5. We've been told already that level 5's powers basically give the laws of physics and logic the middle finger. So it's not surprise their powers are are absolutely absurd given Numbered probably are either lvl5 or possibly even above, as they are no mere monsters or superhumans.
So, really, trying to measure their potential powers with the scale we have, which is meant for Superhuman, is like trying to quantify the Earth's water with a teaspoon...

Which begs the question, how does Deus fair? He can see the future yes, and is widely a most useful utility member, but what does that do for combat? You need some pazaz if you're going to damage someone else of your caliber, you can't rely on just your durable body alone.
Honestly, I don't think Deus is fit for combat. He got an amazing support power but aside from dodging, which would be limited by his own reflexes and speed of movement anyway, his apparent power isn't all that good for fights. Unless he can somehow affect the outcome of things around him as a sort of... side-evolution of his power I guess ? Like say, if he can make it so an attack always ends up on the 1% chance to completely miss, and he can see all possible futurs to know where to shot a bullet for it to ricochet exactly on the right spot or something...
Unless we're on that, he's likely kept on base for his sight more than anything else.

Yeah, she's the only one so far where she and the mc call each other boyfriend/girlfriend. But I think it's fair to say that someone like Amber for example will also want some romance in the future.
The twins are fairly romantical in their events as well, and so is Emily. All girls seem pretty much open to the idea that so long as the MC loves them, they don't care much more. To me it seems like this universe has a pretty chill view on polyamorous relationships. And the MC sure as fuck doesn't seem to have much favorites, he just likes having them all.

That's an issue with playing the game at a later update while you still have the "timestop" to let you finish all before letting the story keep going. When you have to follow the updates, it actually works out fairly nicely since you ended up doing the Minyak first, since the event you mentionned wasn't out yet, if memory serves.
Just a little woopsie coming fron focusing on few side-routes instead of spreading basically.

The best way to stop her, on the surface, would be being faster than her to the point she's not able to use her power. Maybe trap her or curse her. Hell, have a power nullification ability like Valravn had for his miasma or the monster that Hero used for the cells in their HQ. If not, she'll just escape or send the enemy away. She's a bit too fast for some of the other stuff that could harm her, that weren't mentioned.
I'd say it mainly depends on how her ability works, actually. If she has to make a conscious effort to teleprot something, she's still limited by her brain's reflexes. If she can basically make a "poof you away" field akin to Bern's shield... that's another story. But with the speed the guy can get to, I'd say unless she has a subconscious capacity to teleport, he specifically might be able to overtake her in terms of raw speed at this point.

Reactions: EndlessNights

bebroeater

May 7, 2022
Since we're discussing possible level 5s for characters, thought I'd put together the info we have on the superhumans we've seen so far (not counting the dead ones):

Level 5:
1. Bernhard Gunvald - Macro scale aerokinesis. Dexter implied he could clean the entire atmosphere after multiple nuclear explosions. Fast enough to basically be teleporting. Body can dissolve into air. Decades of combat experience. Multiple years as a level 5. Fully fluent in monster language. Monster parent unknown
2. Nyx Elis - Life/Death manipulation. Kills just by being near something and is capable of reviving the dead. Could be some version of storing and distributing life (like every death becomes a life she can restore or something) No details beyond that. Decades of combat experience. Multiple years as level 5. Monster parent unknown
3. Lucius - Unlimited (or at least practically limitless) duplication of self. No details beyond that. Decades of combat experience. Multiple years as level 5. Monster parent unknown
4. Malik Drexel - Pyrokinesis (scale unknown but presumably massive). Can transform himself and move around as a flame. No details beyond that. Decades of combat experience. Multiple years as level 5. Monster parent unknown
5. Alexis - Large scale iron manipulation. Flexible in scale, speed and range but doesn't gain sensory information from the iron. Presumed huge durability and the ability to transmute any amount of the material into greater/lesser amounts [changing the iron in the soil while chasing ella as she was running away from HERO with jake]. No details beyond that. Years of combat experience. Multiple years as a superhuman. Monster parent unknown
6. Clark: Plasma/Unknown-energy generation and manipulation. Output and range is flexible; seems to be able to channel it though objects and himself. Uses it to accelerate, fight, but cant seem to shoot without a gun (unlike Klaus). Pinpoint accuracy (shot a human sized target from a mile high tower from miles away). Years of combat experience. Multiple years as a superhuman. Monster parent unknown.
7. Ella Volpe: Localized matter manipulation with no limitations (seemingly) and perfect control/reading of the makeup of an object. Can change herself, any objects etc. Short to medium range of powers. Powers give her almost unlimited flexibility of approach but range of action limited by her proximity to target. Practically invulnerable to harm thanks to limitless regeneration. Might be able to create things that can stay separate from her body (could be the way she creates the pills without a fancy lab). 5-9 years as a superhuman; very recent level 5. Looks like years of combat experience. Confirmed spawn of the 3rd: The Body

level 4/5 not definitively answered
1. Nico: teleportation of herself and anything in her sight-line to any place she's seen. So far no limitations of any kind (see the movie: Jumper). Incredible senses, speed, and reflexes. No details beyond that. Years of combat experience. Multiple years as a superhuman. Monster parent unknown
2. Lochan Deus: Future sight. Level of detail, accuracy, distance into future , and perspective unknown. No details beyond that. Years of combat experience. Multiple years as a superhuman. Monster parent unknown

level 3
1. Cole: says he could boil charlie's insides and popped the anchor's head. Could boil blood/liquids etc. Maybe some power to energize/excite atoms. Years of (or at least plentiful) combat experience. Multiple years as a superhuman. Monster parent unknown

level 2
1. MC: Practically limitless control of his own form. Can read the makeup and skills and then replicate anything/anyone he touches or is otherwise able to make a connection with. Replication is perfect including memories, material characteristics, skills etc. Short or medium threat range. Standard superhuman resilience, speed, and strength. Pronounced weakness to electricity and weak to other tactics that easily/efficiently destroy flesh. <1 year of being a superhuman. Significant combat experience. Confirmed combined spawn of both the 3rd and 4th with primary influence being either the 3rd (the Body) or 4th (the Memory)
2. Laurie: Produces an infectious crystal that she can fashion into different objects. Preferred technique is to throw the objects at targets where they do damage. The crystal then transforms flesh (and maybe other objects) into itself creating a spreading infection. Unknown time as a superhuman. Limited combat experience. Monster parent unknown. Appears weak for a Level 2
3. Danica: Power manifests as 2 distinct abilities: The ability to 1. summon cross shaped energy that can be used both defensively (to block MCs Oscar shaped fists) and offensively (to cut flesh and objects) and 2. to manifest an invisible cross on objects that grows with time. Growth requires continued eye contact with the object. On command the cross immediately destroys all parts of the object covered by it. (unknown how it interacts with superhumans with energy barriers like Klaus or augmented resistance like Alice or Micheal). Years as an Assassin and superhuman. Limited combat experience with superhumans. Monster parent's power and standing unknown, appearance known.
4. Jake: Power has two components. It passively effects the minds of people around him, minimzing his threat profile and actively messing with the minds of people who try to attack him (like causing them to miss attacks) . The active component allows him to control anyone around him. There seem to be no limits other than physical distance and the control stays as long as he needs it to. Its effect on superhumans is variable. When he's subtle he can influence even level 5s (albeit till someone made the level 5 notice that she behaved strangely). Both a level 5 (alexis) and Level 1 (daryl) have broken his control . He is also able to make psychic commands with predetermined effects (cause pain, cause someone to reveal themselves, etc) . Physically weak though. <1 year of being a superhuman. No/very little combat experience. Confirmed spawn of the 1st (the Authority)

Level 1
1. Alice: Generates graviton spheres from the ends of her limbs. Significantly augments her physical force. Generates small graviton field around herself to protect herself which grants significant durability. Graviton spheres can be concentrated and launched as artillery causing massive AOE damage. Repulsive effects of gravitons can be used to make her attacks stronger and launch herself of surfaces. Doesn't appear to use or have access to the attractive potential of gravitons. Years of general combat experience. Limited combat experience with superhumans and monsters. Confirmed spawn of the Fairy Monster (true name and standing unknown)
2. Micheal:No information. Alice level durability. Years of combat experience. Enhanced combat senses and sensiblities. Confirmed spawn of the 2nd (name unknown)
3. Del: Generates any substance as skin secretions. No memories prior to their infection. No combat experience. Monster parent unknown
4. Demi: Creates an attraction field around themselves. People see a person that is naturally attractive to them and want to protect/be helpful to Demi. Is able (with prolonged effort) to alter the perceptions and thought patterns of people though not on a large scale and the level of thought pattern alteration seems to scale with time and effort (barely any effect on MC vs completely messing with Clover's understanding of self and reality. No combat experience. Monster parent unknown

Level Unknown:
1. Charlie: Can create a taboo on people with eye contact (or sight-line contact, not specified). On violating the rules of the taboo (which so far seem to be pretty flexible) subject experiences terrible consequences (not expanded on). Says they are unkillable unless someone meets a certain set of criteria (currently unknown). Unknown combat experience. Monster parent unknown.
2. Deryl: Can use their blood product (called ichor) to create/integrate/interact with any technological construct. Greater levels of the power seem to create clones that can wholly host the original consciousness. Seems to have evolved during charlie's taboo so unknown evolution level.
3. Zara: Red haired woman working with Ella. Unknown powers, combat experience, and monster parent.
Let me know if there are additions/changes to be made
Small correction, Deryl didn't exactly break Jake's control, it just didn't work on him, as the Deryl that fought Jake and the MC was a clone created by the real Deryl. This caused Jake's commands to 'bounce' off the clone Deryl, making him unaffected by them. If Jake had commanded the real not-monster Deryl (which was impossible due to the real Deryl hiding far away) he'd most likely be affected by them.

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
I got a question for you guys, this'll just be curious guesswork, but what do you guys think about the capabilities and abilities a Lvl 5 of the current (and former) characters would have:
-Demi:
SN. Odd one, but there is a reason lvl 5s are regarded as God's essentially, we can't disregard the non combat oriented.
1. Mind games for her/him, probably a long the lines of Jake moreso than us, obviously at a mass area.
2. I don't know how else I could explain it, perhaps the mind control is more intimate.
SN. Her most was pretty fuckin powerful from what we know, someone else will have to backtrack to research further; I'm too lazy.
Evolutions can change depending on various things. For example, if you desire and train for violence, your powers will be in turn more violent. So, Demi's 5th evo could be a couple different things.
Basically, I went over this in the discord, if Demi was directed towards Mass control, and spreading infection (Basically being used to usurp the will of the population, then controlled by someone above them) then a few things would be helpful. Namely, range, and focus. Having to be near Demi is too limiting so

Evo 2: Infection. People affected by Demi's power gain a 'shard' of it, which can go on to spread it to more people. The shard also will continuously build and focus the re-programming. Demi has managed to work out the "yandere" bug, so this won't backfire. Probably.

Evo 3: Propagation. As before, but now those with a shard will eventually be able to spread and create new shards. This has no real upper limit, and is a smart place to stop. At this point you could keep Demi in a nice hotel, put them on tv once a week, and have them say "Hey earth. Be good. Listen to the PM" and everything will be fine.

Evo 4: Control. Having a cult is nice, but only as useful as your communication network. At Evo 4, Demi can reach out to the shard of Demi in the person's head, to influence them as Demi actively desires. Good for if you want Demi to be able to affect the world and not merely pacify them.

Evo 5: Separation. All of this is to waste if Demi catches a one way ticket to a volcano. So it's not. The 'shards' mentioned above become avenues for rebirth. If Demi's life ends, then their cult will become aware of it and seek to recreate them. After some time passes, they will choose someone new to 'become' Demi, washing out the old psyche, and Demi will rebuild themselves out of the shards. You probably don't want this, because it kind of eliminates your ability to control Demi. The only way to kill them at this point would be to kill all humans. Which, idk, maybe you're okay with that, but there are easier ways to get that done.

Also, In theory at Evo 5 you could isolate Original Demi, create a new Demi, then bring Original Demi back out, but considering their personality, They wouldn't have any kind of aggression or animosity to their duplicate. You'd just have two Demi's going around doing Demi things.

I have other ideas, but this is the 'biggest' idea I can think of that doesn't just change how Demi's powers work.

That said, lmao this isn't Demi's story. No way in hell they're hitting evo 5. They might not even hit evo 2, based on what Ella said (not evolving can lead to stagnation. Demi's had their powers about as long as Ella and is Evo 1)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Don't forget : level 5. We've been told already that level 5's powers basically give the laws of physics and logic the middle finger. So it's not surprise their powers are are absolutely absurd given Numbered probably are either lvl5 or possibly even above, as they are no mere monsters or superhumans.
So, really, trying to measure their potential powers with the scale we have, which is meant for Superhuman, is like trying to quantify the Earth's water with a teaspoon...

Honestly, I don't think Deus is fit for combat. He got an amazing support power but aside from dodging, which would be limited by his own reflexes and speed of movement anyway, his apparent power isn't all that good for fights. Unless he can somehow affect the outcome of things around him as a sort of... side-evolution of his power I guess ? Like say, if he can make it so an attack always ends up on the 1% chance to completely miss, and he can see all possible futurs to know where to shot a bullet for it to ricochet exactly on the right spot or something...
Unless we're on that, he's likely kept on base for his sight more than anything else.

The twins are fairly romantical in their events as well, and so is Emily. All girls seem pretty much open to the idea that so long as the MC loves them, they don't care much more. To me it seems like this universe has a pretty chill view on polyamorous relationships. And the MC sure as fuck doesn't seem to have much favorites, he just likes having them all.

That's an issue with playing the game at a later update while you still have the "timestop" to let you finish all before letting the story keep going. When you have to follow the updates, it actually works out fairly nicely since you ended up doing the Minyak first, since the event you mentionned wasn't out yet, if memory serves.
Just a little woopsie coming fron focusing on few side-routes instead of spreading basically.

I'd say it mainly depends on how her ability works, actually. If she has to make a conscious effort to teleprot something, she's still limited by her brain's reflexes. If she can basically make a "poof you away" field akin to Bern's shield... that's another story. But with the speed the guy can get to, I'd say unless she has a subconscious capacity to teleport, he specifically might be able to overtake her in terms of raw speed at this point.
I already covered this point via the speed talk. In both of my posts on this subject. If she can't react, she loses. That's if her power doesn't have a safety measure built in that auto teleports her from danger. One that she doesn't control at all and is passively used.

Reactions: Al845 and Rutonat

Ebrietas

Jul 15, 2018
Evolutions can change depending on various things. For example, if you desire and train for violence, your powers will be in turn more violent. So, Demi's 5th evo could be a couple different things.
Basically, I went over this in the discord, if Demi was directed towards Mass control, and spreading infection (Basically being used to usurp the will of the population, then controlled by someone above them) then a few things would be helpful. Namely, range, and focus. Having to be near Demi is too limiting so

Evo 2: Infection. People affected by Demi's power gain a 'shard' of it, which can go on to spread it to more people. The shard also will continuously build and focus the re-programming. Demi has managed to work out the "yandere" bug, so this won't backfire. Probably.

Evo 3: Propagation. As before, but now those with a shard will eventually be able to spread and create new shards. This has no real upper limit, and is a smart place to stop. At this point you could keep Demi in a nice hotel, put them on tv once a week, and have them say "Hey earth. Be good. Listen to the PM" and everything will be fine.

Evo 4: Control. Having a cult is nice, but only as useful as your communication network. At Evo 4, Demi can reach out to the shard of Demi in the person's head, to influence them as Demi actively desires. Good for if you want Demi to be able to affect the world and not merely pacify them.

Evo 5: Separation. All of this is to waste if Demi catches a one way ticket to a volcano. So it's not. The 'shards' mentioned above become avenues for rebirth. If Demi's life ends, then their cult will become aware of it and seek to recreate them. After some time passes, they will choose someone new to 'become' Demi, washing out the old psyche, and Demi will rebuild themselves out of the shards. You probably don't want this, because it kind of eliminates your ability to control Demi. The only way to kill them at this point would be to kill all humans. Which, idk, maybe you're okay with that, but there are easier ways to get that done.

Also, In theory at Evo 5 you could isolate Original Demi, create a new Demi, then bring Original Demi back out, but considering their personality, They wouldn't have any kind of aggression or animosity to their duplicate. You'd just have two Demi's going around doing Demi things.

I have other ideas, but this is the 'biggest' idea I can think of that doesn't just change how Demi's powers work.

That said, lmao this isn't Demi's story. No way in hell they're hitting evo 5. They might not even hit evo 2, based on what Ella said (not evolving can lead to stagnation. Demi's had their powers about as long as Ella and is Evo 1)
So basically plague inc custom scenario

4.80 star(s) 341 Votes