Naryelle

Oct 13, 2021
I usually don't read to much for not spoil but this image is hard to miss ^^.

I'm not that far in the story yet (as i write this, my most advanced save is a the point i've delivered a package to charlie) so i think i've still a pretty "exterior" look that maybe can be usefull.

The girl give me an "older Ella" vibe, and for the guy, while the obvious reference is not a problem, i think as it is now its to similar to it and gonna disturb with his own identity and the feeling of immersion that the game have so far, cause when he's gonna appear in the game, its not gonna be him, its gonna be "the reference to the Joker".

So far i've only had the "look alike vibe" with the shopkeeper giving me a "Deus vibe" cause both having that presence of a tall man in a black suit that we don't see the eyes and seeing/knowing everything including
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
That is a very nice goth, but I like Alice too much to sleep around. I just wish she got some Threesome scenes so you could have more girls join in without being a dirty manwhore.
i feel you. butttttttttttttt alice is a very kinky one maybe she gets off with you fucking other girls she kind of hint it when she ask if you sleep with a bitch if the asked. one thing is sex and love is another animal of its own.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Yeah, that might be Nyx. Not going to lie, I'm a little disappointed in her design. I was hoping for another Emo like Alexis with that Life-Death power she has. More of a "I want to die but since I can't, you die for me" vibe versus the "Ella calls me big sis" look. That's just me though, she looks great regardless but we have a lot of Goths already(some might say not enough!).

I'm still looking forward to meeting her though. I'm curious if she's going to be cheerful like Death from DC Comics. Ella pretty much nails that already but the power Nyx has over the dead might make it more in line with that. Also, mentioning Death because of the Joker-esque guy next to her who is Lucius? Both being from DC and all.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I'm saying this without any malice to you: go over your grammar before you post.
Now thats and example to call something in a polite way. Learning english mate, weird place to do it but most of the people here are funny as fuck.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Yeah, that might be Nyx. Not going to lie, I'm a little disappointed in her design. I was hoping for another Emo like Alexis with that Life-Death power she has. More of a "I want to die but since I can't, you die for me" vibe versus the "Ella calls me big sis" look. That's just me though, she looks great regardless but we have a lot of Goths already(some might say not enough!).

I'm still looking forward to meeting her though. I'm curious if she's going to be cheerful like Death from DC Comics. Ella pretty much nails that already but the power Nyx has over the dead might make it more in line with that. Also, mentioning Death because of the Joker-esque guy next to her who is Lucius? Both being from DC and all.
Lets see her persona first , WW love goth chicks that was coming all along since the name Nyx is a Death :) giveaway. I mean the goth club has half the chicks here but all of them have diferent personas.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Yes ella is a big sister the one you try to run away from,only to fail and tick her sadism. so shit. :(

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Lets see her persona first , WW love goth chicks that was coming all along since the name Nyx is a Death :) giveaway. I mean the goth club has half the chicks here but all of them have diferent personas.
I'm pretty sure the first part was only about her looks in my comment and the vibe it gave off. Even the 2nd part was me speculating about what her personality could be. Nowhere in there did I say Goths automatically equal same character. :KEK:

As for the dev's love for goth chicks. I love them too. I just didn't visualize Nyx's look being that in my head. Which is why I said it was a me thing, personally.

Reactions: necromater
Jun 16, 2022
Can someone explain to me how to get past the Valravn fight? I keep trying all these different combinations of choices from the moment you are taken to HERO's primary base of operations, but all I get is Dead Ends 31 and 25. It's very frustrating to watch.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Can someone explain to me how to get past the Valravn fight? I keep trying all these different combinations of choices from the moment you are taken to HERO's primary base of operations, but all I get is Dead Ends 31 and 25. It's very frustrating to watch.
Git gud or cheat LOL

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
look the older post there are a few with the answer.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I already did, but I keep getting Dead End 25 anyway.
that means you need to use the editor to cheat you went half way so neither power nor skill so i do not know. use the save editor to up the skill to 30 i can not remember the power variable.

Jun 16, 2022
Tsk how do you not train all the time Ella even told you, you'll die if you don't smh
I did train all the time. That's literally what I do first then I explore the character events afterwards since I always had time. I wouldn't have made it this far in the game, if that wasn't the case.

Jun 16, 2022
that means you need to use the editor to cheat you went half way so neither power nor skill so i do not know. use the save editor to up the skill to 30 i can not remember the power variable.
I'm not sure how to do that. I'll just wait for the walkthrough to be updated I guess.

4.80 star(s) 341 Votes