Xx21savagexX

Nov 6, 2018
I did train all the time. That's literally what I do first then I explore the character events afterwards since I always had time. I wouldn't have made it this far in the game, if that wasn't the case.
might've missed something cause if you trained you shouldn't lose if you did the sequence right, maybe you picked the wrong item

Jun 16, 2022
you need to replace that file in the game and in the appdata directory or is not gonna work
C:\Users\Yourusername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Superhuman
Thank you so much for your patience. I really didn't want to take a break from this game nor start all the way over. It's honestly a masterpiece. I'm very disappointed, however, in the fact my character wasn't strong enough. I thought I was doing everything right. I rollback when I needed to, but this Valravn fight really made me question all the time I spent on this game. I thought I was playing a Dark Souls game with how much I was questioning my life right now lol.

Reactions: Blahbs

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
HOLY SHIT, I actually got something different so far so good. Thank you very much.
For the "don't evolve" choice, its really a cosmetic choice of sorts to frame your character personality in that fight, it doesn't really affect the outcome, the only two that do is the "keep your distance"(because if you don't you receive extra dmg from Val) and "go all out"(because otherwise you will take extra dmg again), the other choice is more of a "POWER!!!" or "constraint" kinda of choice that doesn't really affects anything except for the scene until the decisive moment.

By the way, you should at the very start focus on Deryl events then Cheerlead events(Tess and Jess) and choose training whenever none of the previous are available, then after none appear or stop appearing you can start to select the others(Ang would me my priority since you can miss some stuff with her near the end of the update), that is the optimal path to have everything...

Last edited:
Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
For the "don't evolve" choice, its really a cosmetic choice of sorts to frame your character personality in that fight, it doesn't really affect the outcome, the only two that do is the "keep your distance"(because if you don't you receive extra dmg from Val) and "go all out"(because otherwise you will take extra dmg again), the other choice is more of a "POWER!!!" or "constraint" kinda of choice that doesn't really affects anything except for the scene until the decisive moment.
No, Don't Evolve awards you a valwin point, and if you don't have the skill or power needed to get another, you have to choose Don't Evolve, or you lose.

Reactions: Alandir and ffive

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
No, Don't Evolve awards you a valwin point, and if you don't have the skill or power needed to get another, you have to choose Don't Evolve, or you lose.
If you've taken all train sessions you will have no problem in the skill or power part, so again, evolve or not doesn't really matter if you trained fully.
Im refering to winning the battle, not getting Val points by the way.

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
If you've taken all train sessions you will have no problem in the skill or power part, so again, evolve or not doesn't really matter if you trained fully.
Im refering to winning the battle, not getting Val points by the way.
You need three valwin points to win.
You have to take many corruption options and the horn to get enough power.
And you have to get every skill point to have enough skill.
So it is as simple as picking power versus Michael and not picking the horn to need all three correct choices.
Given how often people ask, I'm going to say that's not an uncommon circumstance.
Not trying to be confrontational, but your statement that the choice didn't matter was inaccurate.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 340 Votes