necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Probably just in time to put down edgelord Cole, now that he's made an appearance.
Edgelord? That is Jared level of lame just in red emo, boyband reject style. Plus Mommy issues or sister issues point being he is a pussy who Needs a hard spanking.

Reactions: Al845

killatopak

May 26, 2018
Not right now, but what do you need help with specifically? I'd love to help!
It's not exactly a problem but I would love to know what affects each choices like the guide does. Like does doing a certain choice in the mall add or decrease public/government points? Are there any more choices that requires or adds certain corruption? I also like to view the dead ends personally.

This game reminds me of Tsukihime/FSN where there were a shit ton of dead ends and I liked that.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Why y'all hatin on my boy Cole? His first appearance embodies this game's mannerisms.

-Fuckin shit up and doing what you want.
(i.e stealing from his siblings to get a higher contribution)
-And trying to get L.A.I.D.
(his literal first Convo tryin to sleep with Ella lol)

Naryelle

Oct 13, 2021
I have found the "audio" folder so wanna listen my fav track thanx that but while somes work, the majority of them don't, is it just me or ?
Do someone else than me have this issue ? (btw i've already checked the music index, the ones i want aren't in)

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Why y'all hatin on my boy Cole? His first appearance embodies this game's mannerisms.

-Fuckin shit up and doing what you want.
(i.e stealing from his siblings to get a higher contribution)
-And trying to get L.A.I.D.
(his literal first Convo tryin to sleep with Ella lol)
That is the question for me is calling deryl an it. kind of pissed me off Next talking shit about the MC fuck Him and im sure the book of grudges gonna get long Next update. He wanting to fuck ella sure go ahead i hope she praying mantis you cus boy you are using your head to be a little bitch.

Ebrietas

Jul 15, 2018
Do someone else than me have this issue ? (btw i've already checked the music index, the ones i want aren't in)
Yes, I tried all my media/music players, it did nothing but glitch out I guess? But it worked in browser, just open it in browser

Naryelle

Oct 13, 2021
Yes, I tried all my media/music players, it did nothing but glitch out I guess? But it worked in browser, just open it in browser
Oh thx, didn't think about it and tested it, it worked, gonna have good time with some of these songs !

Naryelle

Oct 13, 2021
Finished the current version and while i find it very good i know feedback on defaults are very important for improve a game so i'm gonna try put order in my head for find what i can think about.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
That is the question for me is calling deryl an it. kind of pissed me off Next talking shit about the MC fuck Him and im sure the book of grudges gonna get long Next update. He wanting to fuck ella sure go ahead i hope she praying mantis you cus boy you are using your head to be a little bitch.
I'm going to attempt to pretend I understood that, because I didn't. But what it sounded like was that you don't like people hating on Deryl and that Cole deserves death by mating with Ella, with a bit of hate sprinkled in on me?

Deryl was mind controlled, he doesn't deserve hate. That being said; I'm unreasonable, and despise his true personality seeping out as burning me to death was a "childish friendly competition"

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I'm going to attempt to pretend I understood that, because I didn't. But what it sounded like was that you don't like people hating on Deryl and that Cole deserves death by mating with Ella, with a bit of hate sprinkled in on me?

Deryl was mind controlled, he doesn't deserve hate. That being said; I'm unreasonable, and despise his true personality seeping out as burning me to death was a "childish friendly competition"
Nah i do not hate you , just the redhead kind of. lets see on the update maybe he is just a puppy who needs a hug or maybe Klaus 2.0. and on the ella side he most likely is gonna fuck it up somewhere and get her angry for Real. hope we will see it on the update.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think they meant they didn't like Cole referring to Daryl using "it" instead of "he" as if Daryl was some sort of inferior animal. And they didn't like Cole talking shit about the MC, too.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: necromater

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
It's not exactly a problem but I would love to know what affects each choices like the guide does. Like does doing a certain choice in the mall add or decrease public/government points? Are there any more choices that requires or adds certain corruption? I also like to view the dead ends personally.

This game reminds me of Tsukihime/FSN where there were a shit ton of dead ends and I liked that.
I get that, I totally do. All I can say without specifics is that choices so far, matter. If you think something will make you more corrupt, chances are they do; and you can confirm that by viewing your stats before and after you make a choice.

As a few examples, see what happens when you kill Christie (I won't spoil, but if you know who she is, take a gander). If you are given the choice to bash something into a building full of people, or kill some thugs, absorb someone, or even compliment someone, make the better or worse choices in combat, etc etc. Based on the titles alone, you should already be able to deduce that those all effect; corruption and public relations, corruption, affection with a character, or increase your skill or power or even lead to a dead end. All of which can be checked via the stats menu before and after the fact.

As for the requirements of certain choices or ones that get you dead ends, it's almost always obvious. The game CONSTANTLY hammers in the fact that you have to get stronger, hell; the whole god damned universe seems to be out for you based on the first combat experience, it's safe to say without spoiling that training should ALWAYS be your first priority. After that, make smart choices. An example being, if you just saw Clark go toe to toe with Ella, what makes you think you can kill him in the sewer? If Klaus is kicking everyone's ass, why would you think NOT helping Alice (who's weaker than you) stop a DBZ spirit bomb would be the RIGHT choice?

It's all in the deets, check your stats frequently, and that'll solve your issue. If you have specific in depth questions, ask me! Or the more than friendly community.

For the record, my expertise is a Corrupt Harem Route. Any female with a pulseand any "evil" choice that doesn't affect the previously mentioned; I'm your guy!

Happy Holidays!

P.S, most dead ends are RIGHT after the corresponding choice is made.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Meanwhile, if you want an absolute monster who'll kill everything in sight, I'm your guy. Christie got lucky that Ella killed me or she would still be lunch just like Demi, Bailey, Danica and Jake.

As for Cole. He has to die for just being himself. He's a shit starter and is easily motivated by jealousy, from what I can see. I hope we can taunt him too since we fucked his "big sis". Also, her students are going to get killed as well if they touch Brianna. I don't care if Cole is mostly responsible. Those 2 are going to die in the most painful way alongside him.

Hopefully we get some more corruption scenes. It's been a while since corruption had effects. Maybe this helmet stuff is hinting at what's coming in the next update for corruption. I need to see Mommy and show her my progress! I've been a good little greater spawn since we've last met. :giggle:

4.80 star(s) 340 Votes