MrFranky26

Oct 30, 2020
And the giant tits probably don't help
They are help A LOT. And in combo with huge asses they are completly mvp. The reason why this game catch my eyes 3 times to finally let it a chance.
But yes "vanila bbw" is not popular. And a lot of "naturality" fanatics malding around.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It's not even arguable, honestly. Alice is the best girl. None of the other love interests come even close to her, currently. In fact, I would say the Dev wrote her too well because it's going to be real hard for any of the other women to stand a chance.

Now, I'm not saying you can't like any other character, personally. I like Danica and Alexis, for example. I'm speaking from an objective viewpoint on what's in the game. By far, Alice has the best interactions as a love interest.

JustADude321

Feb 23, 2018
So Liz, the stripper, Ella, Demi, Angelina, etc are the only ones who could be classified as "easy".
Kek, I don't think "only ones" is a fitting phrase to use when you're referring to the vast majority of a certain group.

Why even have concrete numbers in the first place, and not just make that kind of stuff ambiguous? Virgins have defloration scenes (which are hot as fuck, I'd like to reiterate), and the girls that don't, you can fill in the blanks yourself with how many guys they've fucked before.

And you can make Jake leave if you trained like you were supposed to.
I'll give you that one, I glanced at the code. My stats were at 7, and I needed 8, so I guess I was locked into that choice from the get-go.

I wonder what else I've locked myself in because of things I was or wasn't supposed to do?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It's not even arguable, honestly. Alice is the best girl. None of the other love interests come even close to her, currently. In fact, I would say the Dev wrote her too well because it's going to be real hard for any of the other women to stand a chance.
Alice has a large presence in the main plot while others are relegated to support roles at best, so that perception is hardly surprising.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020

Now, I'm not saying you can't like any other character, personally. I like Danica and Alexis, for example. I'm speaking from an objective viewpoint on what's in the game. By far, Alice has the best interactions as a love interest.
Danica is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
though....

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022

I agree.. no one complements the mc more then ALICE imoo..

hands down she is the best girl and no other girl comes close imo as well.
as a legit love interest, Alice number 1.

Liz, demi, angelina, christa, and most of the other girls are to easy and most probably had over 20 bodies on them. With alice she is the only one of the few who don't come off as a EASY because she hands down was one of the toughest love interest to get to bring down her wall if you know what I mean.

hell I had to choose 1 girl to ride or die with, it's alice.

Last edited:

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Kek, I don't think "only ones" is a fitting phrase to use when you're referring to the vast majority of a certain group.

Why even have concrete numbers in the first place, and not just make that kind of stuff ambiguous? Virgins have defloration scenes (which are hot as fuck, I'd like to reiterate), and the girls that don't, you can fill in the blanks yourself with how many guys they've fucked before.
3 Inexperienced/Virgin Women(Tiffany, Claudia, Mia), 4+ women that didn't screw a bunch of people(Amber, Alice, Emily, Jess), 2+ women with high body counts(Probably Liz, Angelina), and maybe 4+ women that are outright whores(Ella, Tess, Christine, and possibly Demi).

My point is that there are a multitude of women to choose from, so you're not limited to sluts! You can wait for scenes with Mia and Claudia or you can go for Amber and Alice. Besides, only Emily and Angelina have concrete body counts, and you don't even have to know Angelina's since it's a dialogue choice.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Damn, that'd be a game over for people without saves
I got that for being too bloodthirsty on my corruption playthrough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She doesn't torture you in prison if you spare her. She shows you her tits and even tells you some info. The way I saw it, I beat her so she's mine. While that last bit is going to take a while, she's almost considering joining the Harem. Dani thought I was joking when I said I would seduce her and make her submit. Hell, she even laughed at my overwhelming power. I showed her. :devilish:

Also, you already returned the favor when you brutally killed her lol. It legit don't get no worse than that. Well and she's living inside your head via memories. Even before that though, you fucked her up so bad when you fought her the first time. She's legit in a wheelchair. Hell, the 2nd time, she's in a fucking coma for months with her eyes fucked up and another hole in her. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 339 Votes