Aug 30, 2022
holy shit where did you get this?
magic.gif

-/s

Seriously, I went on , searched for "Weird World" and looked up the oldest entries. Et voilà, there it was.

Well, i attempted to gorefield your picture too just because, but apparently it is too nsfw for midjourney (both source pic and prompt). So i tried various models via diffusion colab but all i could get were stupid sexy monster girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I completely forgot that there is a non-lewd variant of clothed fmc in existence with which midjourney was ok, so i also leave it here.
Stupidly sexy monster girls are always appreciated. I like the last two ones.

There's also a long-haired/naked version of Nico.

2913b559e0c17c1b1a4501eb761210f7572ef629ca421d7f6e7fe53991986f04.jpg

Last edited:

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019

Belgrath19

Oct 28, 2018
Why the hell does the game forget the MC just got a new laptop in the morning, only to tell Tiffany the MC only has a broken laptop. The laptop that the MC slapped the night before???

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Right now, changing other people is a very complicated skill for the MC. Changing himself is easy because it's his own body, fully under the influence of his superhuman nature. But for others, the natural tendencies of the body are hard to manage without fucking up everything.
Giving his own appearance to a willing person was one thing. Changing a willing person (the inmate in question) into the opposite gender was another, likely successful because they actually deeply wanted it (I'm not gonna go into details but basically in the ballpark of that person being trans so the subconscious and body didn't reject the change).
Changing someone not willing, or not fully embracing it at least, is likely to cause complications that could lead to horrible outcomes.

And I doubt the MC is willing to take the risk of maiming friends just for a fuck-session. Plus there aren't any guys amonghst his friends who'd want to do that, pretty sure.
This starts right and then goes wrong.
MC experimented on hundreds of inmates before finally mastering the technique. allowing him to change other people.
this is not "because they deeply want it". it is because he now has the power to bodysculpt others

It is still very hard to do. but it is a skill he developed. and he developed it on fully unwilling inmates.
He also explicitly demonstrates it on unwilling inmates. if you spare alpha breaker, you modify him into a dickless ken-doll against his will. and tell him if he behaves and serves you well enough you will restore him

MC is also explicitly willing to use it now that he has mastered it. Even on the unaware
He was going to use it on mia (but ella stops him and does it herself). And he may optionally use it on the whiny friend with the tiny dick (to give him a bitch breaker). Both were unaware of what he was doing and thus not actively consenting the way the M2F prisoner was.

it is also not really "maiming" anymore since he can just undo any change he makes to them. As per the whole de-dicking of alpha breaker and statement to one day restore him.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2022
semi-off topic but is one of the in-game backgrounds the lobby of Fullerton Bay Hotel? :sneaky:
Possibly?

WeirdWorld uses real-life places as backgrounds; e.g., Miliken - Dexter's/Tiffany's/Claudia's - Estate is Belvedere Palace in Vienna.

Last edited:

Bear1

Jun 6, 2017
This starts right and then goes wrong.
MC experimented on hundreds of inmates before finally mastering the technique. allowing him to change other people.
this is not "because they deeply want it". it is because he now has the power to bodysculpt others

It is still very hard to do. but it is a skill he developed. and he developed it on fully unwilling inmates.
He also explicitly demonstrates it on unwilling inmates. if you spare alpha breaker, you modify him into a dickless ken-doll against his will. and tell him if he behaves and serves you well enough you will restore him

MC is also explicitly willing to use it now that he has mastered it.
He uses it on Mia. And he may optionally use it on the whiny friend with the tiny dick (to give him a bitch breaker)

it is also not really "maiming" anymore since he can just undo any change he makes to them. As per the whole de-dicking of alpha breaker and statement to one day restore him.
Wait, when does he use it on Mia?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Wait, when does he use it on Mia?
oh right. ella stops you and does it herself instead
thanks for reminding me. corrected the post

he goes to use it on unconscious mia. but ella steps in and does it instead. so he does not get a chance to.
either way it shows his willingness to use it on people he likes. and that consent is not necessary.

Nov 10, 2017
It's more likely that the Dead End monster/King is the MC from the future than Deus. He did tell Valravn, during the flashback, that he reminded him of his Bride. I also recall Ella telling the current MC about Valravn being out there and to be careful. Ella equals the Bride and him recalling about her makes him remember about Valravn(future) so he turns the injured Raven into Valravn, unknowingly.

How would that make sense if that happened in the past but he's the MC? The MC got so powerful and batshit crazy in the future, he devoured and consumed everyone. When he regained his sanity, in the future, he flew himself into the past but went too far and shattered himself into pieces we know as the Numbered. Now he roams around for thousands of years waiting for the Numbered to leave their planes to regain his power back. Also, during the Dead End, you notice how Ella wasn't shown to be killed like Mother and the MC. It cuts as the MC leaves her.

If it wasn't obvious enough, I'm not being serious about the above lol. :KEK:
it looks like you have acquired the knowledge of "what to do" if you ever get sent to the past and start spouting events that will come to pass.

always put "just kidding" at the end, so you'll just be branded as a jester.

• Haha
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Damn, shit is becoming fucking Dragon Ball Z on those latest parts of the game.

Hey developer, when will our MC gain the power to reshape reality?

Not joking, the way things are going, that will happen.
Ella can change the atmosphere in her 4th level and MC's abilities are similar to her (he's also possibly more talented based on that one Dead End where he chooses to show his entire skillset).

I think MC would reach a level where he can change his surroundings. Although, he would have difficulties create something that he hasn't seen in person.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2022
Ella can change the atmosphere in her 4th level and MC's abilities are similar to her (he's also possibly more talented based on that one Dead End where he chooses to show his entire skillset).
Alice's still better. :KEK:

79ski4.jpg

It seems Ella's looking for a suitable host – among the people she infects – for a specific monster (to become the ultimate life form?). Moreover, I wonder if she can read memories like the MC does; I doubt it. She also mentions that she's imperfect – "...for being what a failure like me couldn't."

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 339 Votes