OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
Hey guys, how do I open the console, my Unren can't find the pyton, another thing, is there any way to beat her in the first fight without having a bad ending?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
"Hexenringe" means "witches' rings" in german.
If there's just a single ring the correct spelling would be "Hexenring".
I'd guess this is intentional -- Nico sports multiple rings, and the monster itself might be capable of manifesting more than one ring, as portals to their space?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Deryl is also capable of manifesting multiple copies of himself, but he is still being called "Black" instead of "Blacks".
Kind of an absurd argument, not in the least because no one in the game is calling Deryl by some specially invented to describe him "monster name".

Reactions: GaRbS

Shadowdragon

May 6, 2017
WeirdWorld
"Hexenringe" means "witches' rings" in german.
If it's just a single ring the correct spelling would be "Hexenring".
Based on the fact that the one we see is referred to as, "an S Class Hexenringe," it is likely the monster's "species" name, and not the individual's name. After all, the kids call it Hex, which could be short for either, or the individual Hexenringe's name.

Additionally, while it might be one ring, it can create rings to channel it's powers through, like we saw when it teleported Charlie to S.I.N's base of operations, and how it is implied that there would be one near monster Deryl, so it maybe a reference to how it controls multiple rings.

Reactions: belovedeggs

Al845

Dec 17, 2022
The art is getting so gosh darn good! At this point I look forward to these updates like they're a new novel sequel about to be released.

Btw, while we wait for the next update to drop, what are everyone's Hero names?

Mine was Darkstar, I thought it hit a nice balance of edgy but still heroic.
Inmortal, I'm a fan of superheroes who have names according to their powers, that being said, I couldn't imagine a name 'cool' enough that would involve the protagonist's ability to transform, so I went for his ability to regenerate.

Dec 1, 2021
View attachment 2374332
I liked it better when he was just a selfimportant dick.
This is something that I hate and love about this game's writer, he makes up a character, makes him act like a total asshole, makes you wish that you could kill him or that he died, then when the time finally comes, he gives him a sad backstory to make you rethink your actions for a little bit and feel bad for their death.

4.80 star(s) 340 Votes