(Light)

Jun 7, 2024
indeed. there is only pain, for pain is what drives us forward, for pain is what keep up sane in this twisted yet surreal world with the only source of happiness being the attention and masterpiece WW gifted us. how ironic it is for the only thing keeping me alive and awake is also agony that tortures me every second

View attachment 3785653
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aracaju777

May 24, 2020
Theory time: All this speculation about Liz's death and how the MC will bring her back made me think, what if she has the power of regeneration like the MC? No one knows how her powers work but when Cole was about to kill Amber Liz sort of teleported in front of him and made a kind of splash noise. And from what I've seen so far her powers will have something to do with water/liquid so She must have used her own blood to teleport, perhaps? And Thanos cut Amber in half, but if she really has the power to regenerate, nothing would stop her from growing back. The same goes for Liz, perhaps if they put her in a place with lots of water /liquid her body does it regenerate on its own? Anyway, these are my theories about what could happen.

Reactions: Viniuchi

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway anyone have predictions for the upcoming update?

Big money on Liz remaining dead, Amber being alive, and Cole getting his butt took.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Liz and Amber are going to be O-Kay and they are going to have their own fight scene. If this update is at half point in the game then a time jump at the end of the update or the start of the next one.

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Liz and Amber are going to be O-Kay and they are going to have their own fight scene. If this update is at half point in the game then a time jump at the of the update or the start of the next one.
What kinda fight scene are they going to have when they are basically at (or near) the same level of oof'd that Michael is? (Bro couldn't even stand on his own, shits sad)

I mean I'd be down for a headless corpse (Liz) to go nutty in a fight but in a direct fight against a level 3 she ain't got any sort of hope (out matched like a bitch)...same goes for Amber even if she isn't a headless corpse.

I'm actually hoping Amber is still alive primarily because in the prior update Tanos HYPED the fuck out of Liz's potential so it'd be kinda out of left field that the weaker of the duo survived while the best potential died.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Liz and Amber are going to be O-Kay and they are going to have their own fight scene. If this update is at half point in the game then a time jump at the of the update or the start of the next one.
Is it half point? We might be more than half way in given we are at evolution 3 out of 5....but it all kind of depends on how much content will be between evolutions from here to the end, whether the game will end after 5th evolution or whether it will go further out beyond that. It's probably just hopium on my part but I am hoping there might even be a surprise, never before heard of 6th evolution for the MC...since he'll probably end up being the most powerful in the universe or some such anyway.

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Is it half point? We might be more than half way in given we are at evolution 3 out of 5....but it all kind of depends on how much content will be between evolutions from here to the end, whether the game will end after 5th evolution or whether it will go further out beyond that. It's probably just hopium on my part but I am hoping there might even be a surprise, never before heard of 6th evolution for the MC...since he'll probably end up being the most powerful in the universe or some such anyway.
MC already has the '6th' evolution in his head more or less (not exactly 6th evolution, we don't even know what Eye is fully).

The eye thing is gonna make him go beyond....but as we saw via dead end it took control of MC.

When MC's stronger he might be able to resist.

Reactions: Dark479

DefaultNK

Oct 29, 2017
Not sure if anyone already mentioned this (and not going back through several months worth of posts to check) but Shopkeep is still owed some water from both of the twins which suggests that they have to live long enough to give it to him.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Not sure if anyone already mentioned this (and not going back through several months worth of posts to check) but Shopkeep is still owed some water from both of the twins which suggests that they have to live long enough to give it to him.
The Shopkeep I think will be the one to save Liz or play a role in saving her. The Shopkeep is some kind of vastly powerful entity that is neither monster, superhuman, or human and he's definitely influencing things in subtle ways. He also has this thing where he always calls the MC "Charlie". And there is an undeniable resemblance between Charlie and the MC...there is definitely going to be some massive plot twist there where there is some kind of bond between Charlie and the MC...either they are related in some way or something. There is definitely some shenanigans going on there.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
What kinda fight scene are they going to have when they are basically at (or near) the same level of oof'd that Michael is? (Bro couldn't even stand on his own, shits sad)

I mean I'd be down for a headless corpse (Liz) to go nutty in a fight but in a direct fight against a level 3 she ain't got any sort of hope (out matched like a bitch)...same goes for Amber even if she isn't a headless corpse.

I'm actually hoping Amber is still alive primarily because in the prior update Tanos HYPED the fuck out of Liz's potential so it'd be kinda out of left field that the weaker of the duo survived while the best potential died.
My thought was that they will instant evolve and kinda "start" at evolution level 3 (due to being twins and both evolving).

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
My thought was that they will instant evolve and kinda "start" at evolution level 3 (due to being twins and both evolving).
Even with a sudden evolution there is no way they are gonna jump from level 1 to level 3 like that (Possible? Sure Henri did it going from level 1 to 5 but he was an extremely unusual case and look where that got him...he's bootleg joker now).

But Henri notably wasn't in a fucked up state when he did the back to back evolving so its unlikely that Liz & Amber will do it...even more so when we see Liz's head in Cole's hand).

They'd still be vastly outmatch due to having no training whatsoever with their powers.

It'd just be bad storytelling especially with how fucked up both of them were...sure they'd get a boost for a bit which we saw with MC & Alice (newly reformed Deryl too) but they still got bitched by Charlie.

I get that people like the twins but this is insane levels of more or less cope to bring them back that'd just ruin the story.

Well not that insane, people on the discord believe in Amber Liz fusion.

4.80 star(s) 341 Votes