Apr 16, 2020
nah it's the same, you can still heal mia but when she found out you killed jake then she would be terrified and shocked (no shit since we killed her childhood and best friend, despite all the shits he's done to her and for her)
Man that depresses me, I mean sure I killed and ate Jake, one of her best childhood friend, and might have probably be her future romance person... But come on, I needed that 1 corruption point so that grandmother can say I can beat Cole on a fight at the battle of the Diamond part of the story

Gambit588

Feb 26, 2024
I give a fuck what happens to them, so you are objectively wrong.

It must be very interesting living in a narcissistic world.
Nice opinion you have here, unfortunately for you, you are not the arbiter of what other people consider right or wrong. Must really hurt your overinflated ego, for other people to disagree with you. I mean really the gall of other people to not take your opinions as gospel, am I right?

It must be very interesting to live in a world were your opinion means exactly jack and shit to the vast overwhelming majority of humanity. I can live with that, because frankly I dong give a fuck what other people think. Unlike you. You stupid cunt.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
He already did that tho?
Did you kill Jake and are you in Corruption path? Cause pretty sure Mia is good as new.
Jake undid what he did, Ella repaired the physical damage... Then Mia woke up but lost a part of her memory no ? Unless I forgot a part where he already used "memory echo" on her before getting caught ? It has been a while since I played through that part of the game so it is possible I forgot MC restoring her memory. o_O In which case sorry my bad.

Apr 16, 2020
Nice opinion you have here, unfortunately for you, you are not the arbiter of what other people consider right or wrong. Must really hurt your overinflated ego, for other people to disagree with you. I mean really the gall of other people to not take your opinions as gospel, am I right?

It must be very interesting to live in a world were your opinion means exactly jack and shit to the vast overwhelming majority of humanity. I can live with that, because frankly I dong give a fuck what other people think. Unlike you. You stupid cunt.
This guy's too powerful. The way this guy doesn't even register the intent of the message and just solely focus on turning everything his contender has said back to him is tear jerking.

Reactions: Logan3000x

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Jake undid what he did, Ella repaired the physical damage... Then Mia woke up but lost a part of her memory no ? Unless I forgot a part where he already used "memory echo" on her before getting caught ? It has been a while since I played through that part of the game so it is possible I forgot MC restoring her memory. o_O In which case sorry my bad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020

You say who gives a fuck, impliying no one cares. People like you like to pretend to speak for others, so if anyone has the ego, it's you.

Though it is very telling you've resorted to ad hominems after being called out as a narcissist. Good luck with that.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
If you kill jake, MC manages to restore Mia's memories by himself, though she gets mad at you and terrified of you.
That's kind of what I assumed after the way her restoration played out with Jake...and having her not hate me is why I spared him in the first place. But at the time it was incredibly hard to resist not killing him on the spot.

4.80 star(s) 341 Votes