peruanosexy

Sep 13, 2023
Used to play this game, then I just stopped, don't even remember when, I think that little girl was brain dead or something, I think I'm gonna restart
I laughed so hard when she found out that the MC had eaten Jake, ahh~ How I would like more interactions with her, maybe the protagonist making a cannibal joke or doing a Dio Brando one.

"How many people have you eaten?"

"Do you remember every piece of bread you ate in your life?"

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Alice is always the best
View attachment 3805824
Alice's romance is by far the best but the romantic moment that melted my heart as though Nico teleported it into the core of the sun was Claudia's dream. And the dreams do seem to permanently affect the people you meet in them as affinity gained in the dream sticks with the real people after the dream. You're actually entering their dreams and interacting with these people. And we learn that the reason Claudia did such an amazing job organizing Tiffany's wedding in spite of total inexperience is because she'd been dreaming of marrying the MC every night, meticulously planning every detail. And their interaction throughout is just the best. The MC telling her to "not invite the monsters" to the real wedding was just the best. If any of the endings to this game leads to that wedding actually happening I'm taking it.

Last edited:

hhhhh75

Jan 12, 2023
Been a while since i played this one, Have the earlier scenes and sprites been updated with the newer ones or is that something thats going to happen much later on in thr games development

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Been a while since i played this one, Have the earlier scenes and sprites been updated with the newer ones or is that something thats going to happen much later on in thr games development
The early 35% of the game (Beginning, Klauss and Jake arc) and majority of sprites is still old art. The plan is to update the early art on 1.0 in the end of the year.
1720302984353.png

Conflate

Dec 28, 2017
Not sure what you mean by if memory choices matter during the fight? Three of five dialogue choices you make during the fight have a correct and incorrect answer, get them wrong and you lose the encounter. As for whether you're asking for a guide I recommend the multi-mod(link at bottom of thread opening post)...it is up to date. There is also a written guide pdf but that one is not up to date and doesn't include this update yet.
My bad. Yeah i meant those combat choices. Thanks for answering!

And I meant it more in like how complete the game is so far story wise. If the dev ever mentioned how much of the story is already done and if he's ever given an eta on its conclusion

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
My bad. Yeah i meant those combat choices. Thanks for answering!

And I meant it more in like how complete the game is so far story wise. If the dev ever mentioned how much of the story is already done and if he's ever given an eta on its conclusion
Based on what I heard from others Superhuman will end with the 1.0 release later this year but that won't be the end of the story as it will continue with same MC in Superhuman 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: TerminusPrime

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
So Angelina... will her milk ever be properly processed into extra nutritious restorative food for Superhumans to instantly recover massive amounts of Monster Power (MP) ?
She says her milk loses its potency pretty fast after leaving her body but will the HERO R&D folks manage to mix it with other stuff to improve its longevity or something or condense it into a serum or somehow turn it into bars better than the 1000 calorie bars that Deryl makes ?

Will MC one day fuck her so hard she ends up evolving ontop of that monster dick... Will evolution just make her pregnant ?
Or is she gonna be left behind as WW focuses on the main story and other shit.

XeroZero000

Apr 18, 2020
So Angelina... will her milk ever be properly processed into extra nutritious restorative food for Superhumans to instantly recover massive amounts of Monster Power (MP) ?
She says her milk loses its potency pretty fast after leaving her body but will the HERO R&D folks manage to mix it with other stuff to improve its longevity or something or condense it into a serum or somehow turn it into bars better than the 1000 calorie bars that Deryl makes ?

Will MC one day fuck her so hard she ends up evolving ontop of that monster dick... Will evolution just make her pregnant ?
Go ask WW himself he's streaming.

• Hey there
Reactions: Zeca Suez

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018

If I'm not mistaken Angelina and Demi are characters created by patreons so i don't expect much of them lol. But they have potential.

1.0 is the final no? I don't follow his stream, so I don't know.
1.0 will be like a Part 1 of the game, so he can polish it and sell on Steam (i hope) as a finished product. He then will start a Part 2 continuing the game.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes