LyringHannie

Jun 10, 2017
I've done all the training abilities option but was still unable to resist jake, are there parts im missing out on?

Anonikus

Jul 24, 2020
You've done good work WeirdWorld . I've really been enjoying the game so far. The scene with Jake, that some are understandably upset about, gave me a good chuckle. Characters and plot have been a lot more fun and engaging than I initially thought they'd be.

I find it funny how arrogant Ella is with regards to Jake. He has a lifetime of grievances with the world and could so easily turn against everyone if he becomes too arrogant/selfconfidant, even staying 'good' he is liable to turn against her because of her coaching methods and manipulative behaviour. His powers also have obscene amounts of potential (I think it is better out of the hands/reach of the MC for the sake of narrative), imagine if he turned feral and suped up. She isn't playing with fire, she is playing with a sun.

As rushed, and perhaps narratively bad, as it would have been, I am still a little disappointed that we didn't give Jess the banging of her life in the TV-studio bathroom. She was hot in that dress.

Keep up the good work, WierdWorld.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Ntr hater here.
First ntr scene completely avoidable. (Ofcourse, i prefers to not to have ntr scenes)
Jake using power on girls not optional as of now. I hope wierdworld will not add more ntr scened here. (I will run away if that happens)
Was good that i stopped before the ntr scenes started, why didn't they put the tags in the thread?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
how do we edit stats for power? on rempy editor I didn’t find?
? I didn't edit my stats. I got that from playing the game. If you mean how to see the stat menu it was added this update. You can't change them in game or atleast i didn't if you can through Ren'py. My Power Points reached 12 because of my own playstyle.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Was good that i stopped before the ntr scenes started, why didn't they put the tags in the thread?
In the developer notes, ntr is still in planned tags. Also the dev says nothing happened with jake and the girls. At least, the closest the dev explained was that jake would still be a virgin and lose his virginity later.

I've done all the training abilities option but was still unable to resist jake, are there parts im missing out on?
I believe certain events can optionally give you power. The goal is 10. So when you beat guys at the restaurant near the beginning, I think absorbing that one guy gives +2? All 9 training events give 7 total. After that you need to do one more. Like when you fight in the ring, focus on power and not technique. The max you can get is 12, the bugfixed version gives you an option to resist Jake at 10 (which I consider much higher than it should be.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dysphorika

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
If you don't play the gender bender scenes, killing the thug is a must to unlock extra Power. I heard that there's a point or two down the gender bender route, which may be enough to make up 10 Power without killing the thug, but I'm not sure.

Reactions: Al845 and Ssato243

mcmng

May 19, 2020
What is Skill for anyway?I mean, so far Corruption let you resist the taint in Kenny's fight and Power triggers a lot of choices throughout the game but I haven't seen any benefits from leveling Skill.

Edit: wrote technique when I actually meant skill.

Last edited:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
What is Technique for anyway?I mean, so far Corruption let you resist the taint in Kenny's fight and Power triggers a lot of choices throughout the game but I haven't seen any benefits from leveling technique.
there is no stat called technique. if you mean skill (the one you get by training as cheerleader) i'd assume it also helps in battles, like for dodging attacks or something

mcmng

May 19, 2020
there is no stat called technique. if you mean skill (the one you get by training as cheerleader) i'd assume it also helps in battles, like for dodging attacks or something
Oh yeah I did mean skill, that was my bad. About what you said, though, do you know any text or dialog change or new options being available due to leveling skill or are you just guessing?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Oh yeah I did mean skill, that was my bad. About what you said, though, do you know any text or dialog change or new options being available due to leveling skill or are you just guessing?
just guessing. i only have it at 2 atm, by far not enough to make somersaults or other fancy moves.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
If it ends up having a meaningful impact on the game someone should make a mod to get the stats without being required to go through genderbender scenes.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So I got an alert that this just got tagged with mind control despite being around for months. Is it a major component that just went untagged until now, or a minor thing that just recently came up in the latest update? And is it something you can use, or just something antagonists do?

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
So I got an alert that this just got tagged with mind control despite being around for months. Is it a major component that just went untagged until now, or a minor thing that just recently came up in the latest update? And is it something you can use, or just something antagonists do?
One Classmate of mc has that power. He may become a villain. I think it came with second last update. He already started to use it
Others powers are physical.

sniper69

Jul 31, 2017
Stumbled upon this earlier today and just played thru it and it's a very enjoyable game, I look forward to more content and will probably give the developer some money after my next paycheck as well.

My favorite part was the Dead End 5, when you basically became a tainted twisted tentacle rape monster, it was very hot, but then you died. The other tentacle stuff was very nice as well. I also look forward to see more of Angelina, breast expansion is such a turnon, I hope they will eventually become absolutely massive.
Yeah that Breast Expansion was awesome hopefully we get more of that content :)

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Do i need to use the RenCruncher-x64-v0.4.1 before i start playing or not? If i use the RenCruncher-x64-v0.4.1, can i still use unren to unlock dev, scroll, skip, quicksave?

Demex

Dec 1, 2019
I restarted and console hacked. I saw a few more bj, titjob scenes but no sex. View attachment 1295552
How do i do that exactly?

edit: i edited the save file (to up my power) using multiple different methods i had three identical save files with difference being that 1st one had 10 power 2nd had 11 3rd had 12 no matter what i did i still couldn’t resist Jake i even experimented with Going over 12 power or going back to an older save file that was a few days in game before the event takes place, nothing worked for me, i hope others can learn from me and my mistakes and i hope that this doesn’t happen to other players because i believe that this scene has sapped not only all interest in the game but instilled disgust of the game within me, because what the character did was softcore rape and i sadly cannot deal with that, i wish the rest of you guys fun with the game but it’s not a game for me anymore!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Mychael Dark
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes