Comrade1358

Dec 19, 2020
I played this game when it first came out and I thought it had potential until I noticed that the Mc wasn't able to do anything actually fun/villainous with his powers. I just came back here and wanted to know if that's changed at all? Like are there any actual rape scenes or anything like that or is he still just kind of there?
A few times but there's usually a bad ending attached.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Oh? hew update. better check it out You better not fucking let Liz and Amner get captured and experimented on or im going to flip a table.

Any FeMC in this update?
Not sure. but Yeah, its the best part I like about the game, him being able to switch between the two gives him so much flexability. but so far its just been side stuff mostly. I wish there were more times in the story like going to the party as a female form was. and given the situation with Dave, I'd hope we could at least train him to be a chad to the girls disrespecting him in his dorm. Dave training arc, work his endurance!! Mates got each others backs!

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
At this point we are treading in a bit of unknown territory. MC had too much trouble versus the Twins. Yes Devana can't really do much to him, but Evander can and a level 2 shouldn't have such an easy time going against a level 3.

I have talked about how this scene leaves me with a very bad aftertaste. A murderous (as stated) MC should have already killed Devana with a stray tail and slapped Evander with half the forest by the end, but instead he was on the defensive till Shen got bored and decided to end it without any hint at resistance on MC's part.

So while I think that the Moon twins are beneath him, they will end up being the next roadblock, especially if they evolve. After all, there exist indications that they tend to grow much faster than other Superhumans. Of course MC also has an exceptional growth so we can't yet tell how they compare,

On the other hand, it doesn't feel like the Moon twins are supposed to be Antagonists, at least not by default.

These are my most anticipated scenarios:

1) A huge MC + Foxglove Twins vs Shen + Moon Twins fight.

I really like the Foxglove sisters and I want them to take a more active role. One of the problems however is that time doesn't wait for anyone and a brand new level 1 can't really compete without some form of timelapse. The idea that Twins somehow grow faster than usual however, could be the key to let them be relevant.

Such a fight that ends up in MC's favor will be huge. It will show that MC is superior as both a Superhuman and as a trainer, and set the Foxglove twins as useful allies rather than some newbies who still need to find their footing.

2) Foxglove Twins getting merged into a Superbeing, permanent or not.

The Fusion scenario was one of the first wild theories since we got confirmation that this is the "Twins Arc". It's also a cool way to avoid the time problem. It will be a new and exciting variable, with the potential to be formidable without going through the usual steps.

The Foxgove twins are shown as being the exact opposite. One is haphazard and extremely talented, the other is extremely dilligent but an underachiever in comparison. One is cold the other is hot etc.

And I think that this is why the fusion theory is so exciting. Because they have the potential to complete each other.

3) Solo MC vs multiple Ella kids.

This will require some setup, but MC should have started getting frustrated at this point. While his personal growth is well on it's tracks, he has very limited control over what is happening around him.

So at this point I think that a "Jean-Claude Van'Damme getting angry and owning shit" moment will work wonders to set the tone for the things to come. MC is supposed to become the best but his victories are always by the skin of his teeth and he didn't really have a chance to showcase "dominance" up to this point.
So either Dragon Ball Z Fusion or Silver Eyed Witches in the Manga Claymore, where the BBEG Organization testing with twins to created Awakened Abysmal combat monsters.

While I liked the Fusion idea more, I liked the Claymore Manga more than DBZ.

I'm not sure if I posted about this before but I hope its silimar to the latter

Reactions: GaRbS and Drakorios

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
And I was right, sadly, the mc could not have a clean win, Deryl being a moron like always, does jack shit instead of getting Amber and Liz the hell out of there, and of course Liz and Amber are not allowed to stay humans, because fuck a story not going down the predictable path. Sigh.

For all it's quality if the story continues to be so pointlessly cliche, I might ass well just abandon it. I mean it's the fucking third time the mc was abducted right? It's gotten old.

Jan 16, 2024
good to hear, by everything does it include old scenes aswell? i'm tryna see demi scenes in that updated quality

also what happened to the twink we break out of jail are we gonna see more of him eventually (or technically her now but)
Probably, he didn't specify anything he just said having everything updated to the new look. It may take some time but yes, anyone can come back for a cameo if you haven't killed them. Sometimes, even if you killed them.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2022
I didn't finish the update yet, but...God damn Bernhardt is fucking OP. I hope he doesn't get hit with the Itachi treatment, and helps the MC deal with the opposition that Eisheth hinted at that could deal with Bernhardt.

Also, I was going to go on a rant on how gullible Elijah is, but thank god, he sucked up his pride and brought in his father when he knew him and Kira were overmatched, as well as Bernhardt for wasting absolutely no time to come save his son, despite their major differences. Major respect. Elijah-Bernhardt is a father-son pairing I can stand behind unlike Langdon and Jared.

Dream scenario Deryl and Tiffany look amazing. The gold dress really make Tiffany pop and the designs in Deryl's afro are a nice touch. Also, seeing the wedding dream with Claudia, I can envision the resemblance to one another between Claudia and Tiffany.

Last edited:

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
So what do the ppl who
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You still see Jake, its supposed to be a memory of him you've absorbed. He does at points mention that he was defeated by the MC and MC while trying to amp him up to take control and escape says listen to the winner(MC) and so on.
Basically the scene is more or less the same but the dialogue is a bit different.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Seriously would've preferred for the dev to have not split the update in half and just wait longer, that was a fucking awful place to end things as a cliffhanger... not just emotionally but narratively, you've gone and fueled the players anger into a furious inferno only to hit the stop button, now in 2 months things will pick back up from there with at best a few embers left burning... it makes for a poor experience to put a cliffhanger in such a place.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes