Dec 15, 2023
everytime christie appear in my screen the urge to hold CTRL getting stronger

I mean look at this face, mf look like undertaker
View attachment 3772337

hoping 1.0 coming soon, WW i beg you!

--edit-

the gang is all here
View attachment 3772341
I imagine 1.0 is still relatively far away since we are still only at 3rd evolution. Now there is an update coming in a few days so maybe we'll go to evolution 4 then, I don't know. But nonetheless the endgame is probably still at least months away I would imagine.

JerryBanana

Dec 30, 2019
I imagine 1.0 is still relatively far away since we are still only at 3rd evolution. Now there is an update coming in a few days so maybe we'll go to evolution 4 then, I don't know. But nonetheless the endgame is probably still at least months away I would imagine.
version 1.0 wont be the complete game

Reactions: JmTrad

s0rrow

Jun 5, 2021
I'm curious, what are people's Superhero names for MC?

I went for No-Thing, tried to headcanon it as MC saying their superhero name was nothing and it becoming their name. And I thought it sort of fit with how he doesn't have a set form anymore, his default form could be a pile of shit if his internal self image was terrible enough

But yeah what did others choose and why?
I went with Shadow.

Reactions: TheShelly

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Is there any reason to buy any of the sex toys from the shop? Or a new laptop?
The sex toys are pretty much useless, IIRC just a dildo or whatever that was gets you a sex scene.
The laptop should be useful for a side quest IIRC

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
The sex toys are pretty much useless, IIRC just a dildo or whatever that was gets you a sex scene.
The laptop should be useful for a side quest IIRC
Interesting...well, I can't afford the laptop because I chose power reward from Tiffany(which I still haven't got), if it's still there later in the game when I can afford it then maybe but I might miss out on that one. No regrets though...no way I pass on 30 power points, I'm not crazy.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Interesting...well, I can't afford the laptop because I chose power reward from Tiffany(which I still haven't got), if it's still there later in the game when I can afford it then maybe but I might miss out on that one. No regrets though...no way I pass on 30 power points, I'm not crazy.
The power points you'll get them much later in the story and the laptop should disappear after the mall event where tecnically all side quests should conclude so you should still be able to buy it if it's necessary

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
The power points you'll get them much later in the story and the laptop should disappear after the mall event where tecnically all side quests should conclude so you should still be able to buy it if it's necessary
I played the game to perfection so far(thanks to the guide), and if you don't get the money from Tiffany you can only earn 1700 before the mall event, but you need to spend 600 during Amber's quests, and 40 during Emily's quest. I think I completed all side quests though...if the laptop is necessary for something I don't know what it is.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I played the game to perfection so far(thanks to the guide), and if you don't get the money from Tiffany you can only earn 1700 before the mall event, but you need to spend 600 during Amber's quests, and 40 during Emily's quest. I think I completed all side quests though...if the laptop is necessary for something I don't know what it is.
Laptop... I think it is just needed for the MC's addiction to "simping" and further progressing the story of Amber not being the Camgirl. Then later on fucking the actual camgirl. But then again, if you don't have a Laptop then you are supposed to automatically get a new one when you first visit Tiffany though it doesn't clarify it anywhere in-game if you have one or not. I remember unlocking the Camgirl scene in my first playthrough where I don't remember buying the laptop since I didn't use any editing or cheating in my first pure playthrough... I am in my third one now and I just used the mod to cheat in the money to buy it.
Hope any of that was helpful.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Laptop... I think it is just needed for the MC's addiction to "simping" and further progressing the story of Amber not being the Camgirl. Then later on fucking the actual camgirl. But then again, if you don't have a Laptop then you are supposed to automatically get a new one when you first visit Tiffany though it doesn't clarify it anywhere in-game if you have one or not. I remember unlocking the Camgirl scene in my first playthrough where I don't remember buying the laptop since I didn't use any editing or cheating in my first pure playthrough... I am in my third one now and I just used the mod to cheat in the money to buy it.
Hope any of that was helpful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Nothing you buy during the college arc is useful. The dildos unlock some scenes with MC shapeshifting into some woman and masturbating but everything else doesn't do anything.

You can also successfully complete Amber's romance without paying anything. There isn't really any reason to hoard relationship points so you can just plan around getting the minimum necessary. Some girls don't even have relationship checks.

Saving your money for much later is best, because the shopkeep starts selling items that increase your combat stats. Unless of course you get money from Tiffany, which allows you to buy anything you want without any considerations.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes