Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
God I haven't laughed so hard in a while.
You laugh now but do you realize you just gave the MC the ability to create unlimited copies of Liz ? imagine, if he evolves while shitting out a new version of her then his whole evolution will be wasted on specializing in making lots of copies of her... in no time there would be an army of Lizs.

Same...not really a fan of this really weird shit some are thinking of.
Imagine how much more weirder it was in here before the people in-charge banished most of the people here to secondary thread. Off topic thread exists for a good reason. WW chose the perfect name for himself the thread for their game is a real weird world full of lots of us weirdos with our weird ideas, theories, kinds and humor.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
dreams and memories. mc did recently learn shit concerning that, maybe he can fix the one that had her head blow up now? I forgot her name
Laurie the crystal knight one ? I think she got shot in the neck. MC could somewhat fix the physical damage then but ya lets hope he can heal the mind too now. Also for Mia's sake, fix her memories.

Apr 16, 2020
Laurie the crystal knight one ? I think she got shot in the neck. MC could somewhat fix the physical damage then but ya lets hope he can heal the mind too now. Also for Mia's sake, fix her memories.
Did you kill Jake and are you in Corruption path? Cause pretty sure Mia is good as new.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
So played the entire game including the last two updates that I ignored because for me the story was going downhill fast.

And man was I right. Essentially a filler episode leading to, of course, another melodramatic cliffhanger. And let me guess, when the new update comes out, it will be another needlessly long fight scene, where we will have some bullshit reason not to kill Cole.

So the dev has one of two choices regarding the twins, either they stay dead (prefer this one, since their characters are already ruined, so who gives a fuck what happens to them) or some bullshit deus-ex-machina crap that they get to live, in which case all the pointless drama and stupid cliffhangers in the latest updates, was just that, pointless.
I give a fuck what happens to them, so you are objectively wrong.

It must be very interesting living in a narcissistic world.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes