Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Actually I think Henry took shots or something to hit level 5 as he did it all in a day or something or another, I'd have to replay the game yet again to remember, but I don't think Henri is natual.
Henry is the one that inspired Tanos to research twins. Based on Tanos words, Henry had a twin (or more) that he absorbed in his mother womb. As a result, he has the special twin ability to evolve when the other do, but with himself (so, when he naturally evolve, he evolve again)

Reactions: Azhet and Zeca Suez

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Deryl definitely needs more screentime, relationships, etc, but you're again twisting what was said to try and make everyone out who doesn't like cuckoldry look bad.

You need to calm down, insulting people when faced with criticism is definitely not a good look, I said not everyone likes ntr themes which should be obvious, of course people would complain about it, you insulted light basically calling them an incel over what was obviously a joke.

I don't know why your so defensive up in the comment section over a joke? Do you just like cuckoldry that much or is someone paying you to defend it?
Lol bro is talking like I'm some final boss of ntr haters.
I dunno what I was expecting from a two post account with numbers for a name.
Do you think you weren't being insulting in your original post? I'm just matching enegy, not my fault I'm very creative with my insults.
Even he acknowledged that maybe he wasn't very clear. I gave my reasoning as to why i thought he was serious, he accepted it, we both apologised for our responses and buried the hatchet. You're the only one clinging onto it like a whiny baby probably because again what I said probably resonated with you.
You're also fighting ghosts, never said not liking cuckoldry makes you a bad person or something lmao. Just that thinking the Deryl scene was cuckoldry was peak insecurity.

Last edited:

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I don't know why your so defensive up in the comment section over a joke? Do you just like cuckoldry that much or is someone paying you to defend it?
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
Is someone paying you to keep a pointless argument unnecessarily going ? The two people who had the disagreement already sorted it out yet you outta nowhere jump in trying to create pointless drama. If you like cuckoldry go enjoy it (y). If you don't like cuckoldry Go and don't enjoy it (y) ... just stop beating the Dead NTR Horse. There has been no new NTR added to this game in almost more than half a year. If you wanna keep discussing it then maybe move to off-topic thread dude.

Reactions: Bleh21

corewen

Mar 28, 2018
Unrelated, but pre-monster MC has received a pretty big change, no? Or is his new appearance in the Alice scene what he looked like years ago?
She requested he look like he looked prior to the start of the game, she likes twinks that are small. So yeah that is what he looked it prior to Ella.

21212g4

Jun 14, 2024
Do you think you weren't being insulting in your original post? I'm just matching enegy, not my fault I'm very creative with my insults.
You're also fighting ghosts, never said not liking cuckoldry makes you a bad person or something lmao. Just that thinking the Deryl scene was cuckoldry was peak insecurity.
You insulted light pretty hard before I said anything at all. "incredibly pathetic insecure" Thats what initially made me say something

Maybe people do go absolutely crazy in the thread over ntr I haven't seen it though, I just saw someone being insulted for having a different opinion

I too am sorry if I went too far, I wasn't even involved, I personally think Deryl needs more content it's actually kind of messed up Deryl gets nothing while you just fuck everything that moves, I never even saw that scene with Deryl in the update

tonyQ46

Dec 26, 2018
Random thought of what would happen with triplets. I know twins are a big thematic thing, but would triplets even contribute anything powerwise? or maybe it would just consider 2 out of 3 of them a set of "twins" for the sake of being empowered and the leftover is just cut out of the synergy.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
You insulted light pretty hard before I said anything at all. "incredibly pathetic insecure" Thats what initially made me say something

Maybe people do go absolutely crazy in the thread over ntr I haven't seen it though, I just saw someone being insulted for having a different opinion

I too am sorry if I went too far, I wasn't even involved, I personally think Deryl needs more content it's actually kind of messed up Deryl gets nothing while you just fuck everything that moves, I never even saw that scene with Deryl in the update
Alright mate, I apologise for going goblin mode on you. Let's reconcile and come together in a gay orgy together with light to end this argument once and for all :)

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018

I also do agree with last bit. Characters should be able to pursue love If it makes sense and only if you turn them down.
Micheal and Alice are bonnie and clyde basically.
Deryl and Amber makes sense
Christine, Ella and Emily in a poly relationship makes sense.
Obviously too late to implement now. But hoping in the the ending if you don't go the harem ending, other characters don't just remain loveless for the rest of their lives.

Reactions: Radiobot 1988

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
So a few things

Regarding Liz and Amber, do you guys really think that at some point in the story they will actually be separated or instead co-exist or fully fuse into one single entity? (Like Lockne and Mama from Death Stranding)

On another note, I really do hope at some point we'd get updated art for Deryl, Ella, Deacon (My MC's name) and Alice. The AI art backgrounds are good though. In fact, they blend pretty well with the new artstyle.

Besides that, it's nice to see these two interact. Have they actually interacted before like this in the past? Can't Remember

1719997292666.png

Also, God damn, I know Alice has some big fucking tits but from this angle, god damn.

1719996993906.png

Lastly, just who exactly is this MF. Do yall have any theories on him?

1719997339526.png

Also, Cole is a pussy xD lil bitch.

and

I did not expect sentient onahole on my bingo card.

1719997417476.png

Here I thought muppet sex from another game was the weirdest thing i've seen so far.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
anyone got a save? i wanna play the newest content with the trap unlocked, but lost my save

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes