vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Also a spoiler about Amber:
Pretty much the result of high corruption.... acting more like the monster that turned you... So dunno why you expect any different there. ;)

Perhaps it should be tied to morality here... If WW decides it should be possible having both high corruption and high morality, but somehow that seems to be out of character for the real monsters so far...

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
I think by the time MC reaches level 4, the Twins will have found ways to coexist that will be fully agreeable with them. Perhaps we may get a chance to separate them but I think their condition is here to stay for the vast majority of the game.
We've already spent weeks in the monster world. Level 4 shouldn't be far away now

Wonder if evolving while on the monster planet is going to make a difference compared to doing so back on earth

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
We've already spent weeks in the monster world. Level 4 shouldn't be far away now

Wonder if evolving while on the monster planet is going to make a difference compared to doing so back on earth
I suspect that the group will spend A LOT of time (more than 6 months) in the monster world and MC won't get the chance to evolve. In fact I expect Alice, Michael and Foxgloves to evolve, before MC even sees worthwhile combat. I think we have entered the soul searching stage and I have an inkling that the monster world has a lot of secrets related to MC and his heritage

I expect that MC will return to Earth in v1.0, things will be different than how we left them and once MC steps on Earth things will get even more bizarre. This is also when I expect him to evolve.

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
I had a thought about how girls story will come up with. I don't happy with it. I want them to have each own body... :cry:

Reactions: ARB582

Redbruh

Jul 26, 2022
btw what is considered high corruption I have 30 corruption and im at the end of the new update is that a lot?

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Do we actually know if Henri is the chimera twin from HERO or is just a theory for now ? Cause i agree he is also my bet with his weird powers (maybe a mix of Truth and Fantasy ?) and bizarre growth (going so fast to lvl 5) but i don't remember seeing a good confirmation to this yet.

Nov 10, 2017
I'm just waiting for the day, when MC gonna dominate Ella and everyone.:devilish:
View attachment 3794077
man, an ella relationship is gonna be one of "those". Everyone will thing the MC is the naughty one, not know who the real monster is lol. It's gonna be one of the excitingly rocky variant as well.

what voice you guys think she has? I struggle to imagine what she sounds like every time she goes Hmhm

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Do we actually know if Henri is the chimera twin from HERO or is just a theory for now ? Cause i agree he is also my bet with his weird powers (maybe a mix of Truth and Fantasy ?) and bizarre growth (going so fast to lvl 5) but i don't remember seeing a good confirmation to this yet.
Just a theory.
Like Gtdead theorized on the off topic it could even be Deus for reasons he explained in his post

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
I don't know if there is any solid enough evidence to suggest that could be the case but I do have a very separate theory about Henry that I think the game suggested bit too heavily:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

XeroZero000

Apr 18, 2020
I suspect that the group will spend A LOT of time (more than 6 months) in the monster world and MC won't get the chance to evolve. In fact I expect Alice, Michael and Foxgloves to evolve, before MC even sees worthwhile combat. I think we have entered the soul searching stage and I have an inkling that the monster world has a lot of secrets related to MC and his heritage

I expect that MC will return to Earth in v1.0, things will be different than how we left them and once MC steps on Earth things will get even more bizarre. This is also when I expect him to evolve.
I 100% agree with you on that. It does feel appropriate time for evolution.

Lammy123

Nov 7, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With that said, what're y'all top 3 favorite fights?
I think the Cole fight is great but has a pretty big flaw, in that after we find out he didn't actually do anything to Liz/Amber it loses a lot of the emotional charge we had going in. The last cliff hanger made me want the MC to just brutalize him in the worst possible ways his powers allowed but after we found out it changed to just beat his sorry arse.

Suppose it kinda works in that you go in wanting him to be castrated and in the end you wind up feeling sorry for him but damn I wanted to some hardcore catharsis after all the shit the twins went through. Guess we'll have to wait.

That being said still a really solid fight.

The level 3 duel is a super fun back and forth with the MC's win ultimately feeling very earned. (Lots of new/cool techniques, Cole feels appropriately powerful/a threat but with real short comings that the MC can exploit).

I figured that Cole would likely evolve in this fight so that didn't feel like a cheap pull and Deryl coming in with the clutch was great after his massive L with the twins. Seeing them team up against the freshly minted level 4 was great and I loved the final power up. Amber/Liz helping a little bit while not dominating the show was a great use of them. Finally, the beatdown where the unpowered MC gets to show the sheer difference in their skills and just crush him was *chefs kiss*.

GOOD SHIT.

Now my top 3.

MC vs Bird boy - Honestly just a great fight, Not the most emotional impactful but it is the best paced and choreographed fight in the story by a mile. If I had to show 1 fight to someone to sell this game this would be it. Earning Bird Boys respect + Nico getting the hots for us was just the cherry on top.

MC vs Jake (Aka Low Tier "you should kill yourself now" God) vs Deryl - Just so many different flavours of power here combined with the emotional aspect really made this one a page turner. I actually really like Jake's power despite how OP/Simple it is.

Michael vs Zappy boy - I'm just a sucker for "unpowered" badass clobbering something supernatural through sheer skill, planning and determination.

Overall, a great update but now I need to do a Pure Alice run :/. (she is also totally evolving when it is time to leave the monster world calling it now)

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes