Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Question folks if you could bring back 1 character we haven't seen in a hot minute who'd you bring back?

Tess, I need an STD riddled cheerleader back in my life fr.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jess for me because she is not fucked up like Laurie so meeting her is more realistic otherwise Laurie.

XeroZero000

Apr 18, 2020
Thinking about it, Laurie is a hero of the diamond battle. She led a battalion, she helped with Xanthe's quest. She too deserves a reward and an evolution should either fully fix her up or give us a new monster waifu. Both are win.
Good thing MC can regenerate. If she turned into monster her crystal pussy would sure shred his dick. Or she can have smooth crystal.

Edit: Damn it, I'm noticing that I doing to much typos today. Man, I shouldn't have stayed awake for 26 hours just to play a game.

Last edited:

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
Question folks if you could bring back 1 character we haven't seen in a hot minute who'd you bring back?

Im wondering wtf Liz and Amber's parents are doing. Last they knew, their daugthers were being used as bait for a monster, and now they and their friends have been kidnapped/dissapeared.

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024

[/SPOILER]
Emily (and Shadow), I miss my goth angel so much, and thinking about how much time has passed since our capture, she's probably sad/worried wondering where her new friends (MC, Amber, Liz, Deryl and Michael) are.
Like, she was grateful to MC because she became friends with our friends and wasn't lonely anymore. If i recall right, her comment was something like "it's nice not having to eat alone every day".
It's being MONTHS in the Monster World too, i think we're like 2-3 months away now, right? Not to mention the Black Moon...

Last edited:

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018

I'm probably the only one, but I really wanna see that monster girl we can heal during the Tiffany hunt again lol (Claire is her name IIRC). But more realistically it would be Laurie too, maybe with the MC's new powers he can fix her head for good.

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
I'm curious, what are people's Superhero names for MC?

I went for No-Thing, tried to headcanon it as MC saying their superhero name was nothing and it becoming their name. And I thought it sort of fit with how he doesn't have a set form anymore, his default form could be a pile of shit if his internal self image was terrible enough

But yeah what did others choose and why?
I choose Blacklight, its a reference to the game prototype.

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
And MCs intelligence is called into question multiple times as well, can you name a few examples of times MC is called smart that aren't reliant on a choice? I'm not doubting you I just can't recall them as easily as his dumbbrain moments.

I agree that MC does apply himself with his powers, it's Canon that he trains quite a bit, and that he is very adaptive with his powers however the post I quoted said:

"He only comes into his own when he gets his powers and applies himself to perfection with them."

Even a single example that is beyond him (met) objectively shows that MC is not doing it perfectly unless Met is doing it more perfectly or that met is reliant on more luck than the MC which given met/micheal upbrining i find extremely hard to believe, and we know that MC has to advantage of one of his parents being a literal child of an apostle another advantage that Met does not have.
Side route for Amber when we memory dive the dean, flashes back to conversation he had with our dad saying we were a smart kid.

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
yeah, but what if cole evolve mid fight, can MC still win 1v1? i think he will need help if cole evolves and MC not
I'd like to see a chance to fuck up cole if he evolves and we cause him to monsterfiy. Imagine how much he would seethe then if we attacked him caused him to monsterfiy as he was evolving? That would be a very sweeet twist.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Good thing MC can regenerate. If she turned into monster her crystal pussy would sure shred his dick. Or she can have smooth crystal.

Edit: Damn it, I'm noticing that I doing to much typos today. Man, I shouldn't have stayed awake for 26 hours just to play a game.
This should be public knowledge by now, but MC at his current power level is capable of turning his skin into not just steel but even Diamonds so if there are any monsters with sharp fangs or dangerous rocky/acidic/toothed vaginas then none of us should be worried/scared... if Laurie's pussy gets crystalized then our MC will just have some loud crunchy sex.

Also remember the nature of the Shape shifting powers allows MC to be immune to all STDs and such too so be bold my brothers go out into the night and pound every weird monster and human pussy we come across.
Thinking about it, Laurie is a hero of the diamond battle. She led a battalion, she helped with Xanthe's quest. She too deserves a reward and an evolution should either fully fix her up or give us a new monster waifu. Both are win.
As I suggested for Angelina the same could be applied to Laurie ... having to repeatedly take the entire length and girth of the MC's dick should put enough strain on their bodies to trigger an evolution... maybe once the MC get's back he can Give Laurie "The D" and cause her to evolve and heal then wake up ?

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
is there any benefit to killing or keeping suicide wang alive?
Not as of current update. My reasoning for killing him is that he is a psychopath and too close to the girls. But you never know.

I didn't have anything against those two before, but boy this does bring a smile to my face.
View attachment 3840630
View attachment 3840635
View attachment 3840653
View attachment 3840658
It was about time these 4 took an L from MC. No more "lawl Cole u so unhinged!Chill pillz for everyone!". Keep the idiot under control.
Tbh I was kinda surprised with Shen's behavior. I expected him to be a bit more cynical about Cole. It's quite possible that Zara saved MC and hs friends with her actions, because I'm not sure what Shen would do and Ella Doll likes the no-hands approach.

This should be public knowledge by now, but MC at his current power level is capable of turning his skin into not just steel but even Diamonds so if there are any monsters with sharp fangs or dangerous rocky/acidic/toothed vaginas then none of us should be worried/scared... if Laurie's pussy gets crystalized then our MC will just have some loud crunchy sex.

Also remember the nature of the Shape shifting powers allows MC to be immune to all STDs and such too so be bold my brothers go out into the night and pound every weird monster and human pussy we come across.

As I suggested for Angelina the same could be applied to Laurie ... having to repeatedly take the entire length and girth of the MC's dick should put enough strain on their bodies to trigger an evolution... maybe once the MC get's back he can Give Laurie "The D" and cause her to evolve and heal then wake up ?
Giving "breaking her pussy" a whole new meaning.

Last edited:

OmegaAlpga

Mar 9, 2021
It was about time these 4 took an L from MC. No more "lawl Cole u so unhinged!Chill pillz for everyone!". Keep the idiot under control.
Tbh I was kinda surprised with Shen's behavior. I expected him to be a bit more cynical about Cole. It's quite possible that Zara saved MC and hs friends with her actions, because I'm not sure what Shen would do and Ella Doll likes the no-hands approach.
At the end of the day, they grew up together during the toughest period of their childhood. It's no surprise they still deeply care about each other, even though Cole is a piece of shit towards them. Even if Shen is annoyed by Cole's constant bullying (I'm not sure if he bullied them), they probably still have love for each other.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
At the end of the day, they grew up together during the toughest period of their childhood. It's no surprise they still deeply care about each other, even though Cole is a piece of shit towards them. Even if Shen is annoyed by Cole's constant bullying (I'm not sure if he bullied them), they probably still have love for each other.
I suppose that's true but Shen's behaviour in particular strikes me a bit odd.
- He should know that Cole went against Ella's wishes and attempted to kill MC (and Deryl).
- For what is worth, Cole is still alive.
- They already had a spat before Cole's fight with MC.

He is a bit too emotional about it. That's the guy who doesn't seem to give a fuck about Tanos and Eisheth killing children and innocents, has been bullied by Cole throughout his life and is still a believer in Ella's plan that Cole tried to mess up by attempting to kill MC.

Feels like some kind of Stockholm Syndrome at this point.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes