Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
The document inside the game folder doesn't have names for ALL music tracks used in the game, sadly. I wonder, why is that.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think people who voted MILF are strictly into mothers or about incest, and it's the only reasonable option...hell of a lot better than monster or the other nonsense. There really was no other good option to vote for. MILF generally just stands for good looking middle aged woman, not strictly a mother.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Oh my god yes, yes!!!!!!!!

There's nothing better than a Milf! Of course, we don't have any, as far as I can remember at least, in fact, Aglaecwif could be considered one

View attachment 3879072

Like, I know it's a monster, but who cares about the details?
Don't want to shit on your dreams but monsters aren't considered in milfs .The monster category is seperate for that reason so yeah we ain't getting her.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
On the topic of Bernie boy's strongest move being that powerful you can easily get on Malik having something similar Malik was about to use his Planck move and nyx told him to stop because it would destroy everything there as it would also easily bend reality so tbh the big three of Hero (Malik, Bernie,Henri) are all similar tiers even though obviously Bernie is the strongest(unless Henri fully embraces his powers)still they are all on different tier than the rest as the "eye" called them aberrants so those three are built different the only other aberrant is Deus himself as the eye called him one and it makes sense given how powerful Deus is even though he isn't level 5.As for Bernie only having four S class kills well S class are very rare and monster attacks weren't frequent back in the day and during the battle of diamonds the entire world was getting attacked by monsters so even though it's all fodder for Bernie he still needs to be there and kill them and also without using his strongest attacks as his strongest attack would fuck the place up but even with all that it's still a pretty weak argument as to why Hero doesn't function Better but oh well i guess everything can't be perfect in a story.
True thanks for the response it does make me wonder what apostle genes that Bernie, Malik and Henri have. As normally it was said pure breeds are stronger with a few exceptions like the MC. I just found it hilarious how until pointed out he couldn't tell the difference between S and S+. Yeah it makes sense that Deus is considered different too it seems to me he is hiding his full power especially given what he did in the dream world. I guess maybe the reason those 4 are so strong is because given what is about to happen in the story I think we might see fights against the apostles or something similar. Otherwise from a narrative point of view I wouldn't really understand why the dev made them that strong because if even if S+ is a joke to them then they need something comparable. Also if I remember correctly it has been hinted that the strongest super humans can surpass their Monster parents. I guess that it should hold true that someone could potentially surpass the 12 apostles too?

I really do hope there is a sequel going to miss this game like crazy if this final arc just ends the entire story.

Apr 16, 2020
Don't want to shit on your dreams but monsters aren't considered in milfs .The monster category is seperate for that reason so yeah we ain't getting her.
Then who is in the milf category? No way it's another flashback of MC's mom and dad. And yes this is the first game I don't even wanna fuck the Main characters mother.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
True thanks for the response it does make me wonder what apostle genes that Bernie, Malik and Henri have. As normally it was said pure breeds are stronger with a few exceptions like the MC. I just found it hilarious how until pointed out he couldn't tell the difference between S and S+. Yeah it makes sense that Deus is considered different too it seems to me he is hiding his full power especially given what he did in the dream world. I guess maybe the reason those 4 are so strong is because given what is about to happen in the story I think we might see fights against the apostles or something similar. Otherwise from a narrative point of view I wouldn't really understand why the dev made them that strong because if even if S+ is a joke to them then they need something comparable. Also if I remember correctly it has been hinted that the strongest super humans can surpass their Monster parents. I guess that it should hold true that someone could potentially surpass the 12 apostles too?

I really do hope there is a sequel going to miss this game like crazy if this final arc just ends the entire story.
We will be getting SH2 so you don't need to worry about the story ending soon.

Reactions: fetishgirl

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Then who is in the milf category? No way it's another flashback of MC's mom and dad. And yes this is the first game I don't even wanna fuck the Main characters mother.
Probably Rina or maybe some random milf woman.We will be getting two milf scenes most likely so one with Rina and one with some random milf character just for the sake of it.I don't know whether Nyx can be counted as a milf as she is no mother but these days people just call older woman milfs even without having children.So probably Some random character,Rina or Nyx or the dreaded dad and mom sex scene lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes