JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
I have recently switched devices. Does anyone know how I can transfer my saves over?
"Windows key + R" and search for %appdata%
Backup the whole Renpy folder, is where all the save files of all the Renpy games you ever played. My folder is already over 10gb, played more than 1k games lol.
1722500178318.png

Reinhardo

Mar 13, 2023
Deryl when an enemy "hey hey Mc I have prepared a bunch a nasty shit for you take this and that and what not oh don't worry I already know your next move and the one after that" Deryl when an ally "here you go bro I put a whole forest on fire with my missiles whatever good that would do, oh no I got taken out of the sky guess that's it my big freaking bag pack mostly consist of my cool looking jet pack wings and some missiles my bad".

KyngC

Aug 21, 2022
Deryl when an enemy "hey hey Mc I have prepared a bunch a nasty shit for you take this and that and what not oh don't worry I already know your next move and the one after that" Deryl when an ally "here you go bro I put a whole forest on fire with my missiles whatever good that would do, oh no I got taken out of the sky guess that's it my big freaking bag pack mostly consist of my cool looking jet pack wings and some missiles my bad".
Basically the final boss when he's an enemy vs when's he's playable
ay2QKQr_460s.jpg

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Basically the final boss when he's an enemy vs when's he's playable
View attachment 3892627
To be fair, Deryl was the character that better knew MC personality and powers outside MC himself at the time. Every other real fight outside Cole was blind to him.

CrazyofHentai

Jan 1, 2024
Deryl as a monster was dangerous shit
Even as a monster, he was intelligent, even more than he is now, a greater understanding to be exact, when it comes to monsters and how to use them to get stronger, everything he did, all his preparations and even his evolution - I'm not sure, so sorry if I'm wrong - were planned so that he could get stronger, as a superhuman, he needs time, his skills are not specifically for combat, but I don't doubt that in a short time, he will become one of the strongest and most dangerous superhumans.
(Ps: I know, sorry for the text, I just wanted to talk a bit)

Reinhardo

Mar 13, 2023
To be fair, Deryl was the character that better knew MC personality and powers outside MC himself at the time. Every other real fight outside Cole was blind to him.
If we are being fair than deryl also had access to biggest archive of various sin members profile when he was working with xanthe in the lab, and Mc recently revealed info about the twin powers during his infiltration not that whole arc was of any use events still regardless ended up going pretty much how xanthe son would have wanted them to go to a level at least.

Reinhardo

Mar 13, 2023
Deryl as a monster was dangerous shit
Even as a monster, he was intelligent, even more than he is now, a greater understanding to be exact, when it comes to monsters and how to use them to get stronger, everything he did, all his preparations and even his evolution - I'm not sure, so sorry if I'm wrong - were planned so that he could get stronger, as a superhuman, he needs time, his skills are not specifically for combat, but I don't doubt that in a short time, he will become one of the strongest and most dangerous superhumans.
(Ps: I know, sorry for the text, I just wanted to talk a bit)
You make some valid point but I don't think I saw deryl using any monster world related trick during the forest fight he was pretty much relying on modern style weapons and all, I would argue even clone deryl would have shown more determination in the fight. Deryl is not about combat when he isn't prepared or given the time to prepare but he was given plenty of time to prepare for amber and Liz protection mission.

KKStrider

Mar 26, 2020
I remember writing a big ass paragraph a while ago summarising all the ways Deryl is just straight up being clowned on for most of the game and how he just can't ever seem to win. From his perspective, no matter how much he stacks the deck in his favour, no matter how much monster knowledge he has, no matter how much custom built clones he creates to exploit weaknesses or proxies he has to try risky strategies he still gets his ass beat. Almost every fight this man has ever been in has involved Apostle/Greater spawns - A.K.A some of the most busted people in the entire verse. He just can't catch a break.

Second generation spawn like Alice and Shen, operating in the low tier levels of comic book character intelligence, ruthless combat pragmatism, chaining power combos together like its fucking Devil May Cry with all his monster-based equipment and he still gets folded like an omelette due to being a glass cannon. Part of the reason why I enjoyed the Cole VS MC and Deryl fight so much is that I finally got to see the two of them work immaculately together, and Deryl finally worked out how to take a hit.

KyngC

Aug 21, 2022
I remember writing a big ass paragraph a while ago summarising all the ways Deryl is just straight up being clowned on for most of the game and how he just can't ever seem to win. From his perspective, no matter how much he stacks the deck in his favour, no matter how much monster knowledge he has, no matter how much custom built clones he creates to exploit weaknesses or proxies he has to try risky strategies he still gets his ass beat. Almost every fight this man has ever been in has involved Apostle/Greater spawns - A.K.A some of the most busted people in the entire verse. He just can't catch a break.

Second generation spawn like Alice and Shen, operating in the low tier levels of comic book character intelligence, ruthless combat pragmatism, chaining power combos together like its fucking Devil May Cry with all his monster-based equipment and he still gets folded like an omelette due to being a glass cannon. Part of the reason why I enjoyed the Cole VS MC and Deryl fight so much is that I finally got to see the two of them work immaculately together, and Deryl finally worked out how to take a hit.
Yeah I still call bull on the MC evolving during the Rebis fight. Though it does pose an interesting question. How strong would have Deryl been if he was able to defeat MC and complete his plan of becoming a Rebis.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
To be fair the twins abduction was far more a HERO's failure than anything related to Deryl, like Mc tells him in one of the choices from last update, they didn't have any chance against Devana and Evander as long as Shen was also there.
Now being beaten in a single attack was eye oppening for him and lead to creating the Mecha and all, and when fighting a lvl 4 Cole we learned that this thing can take a beating, Devana's bombs were enough to knock down Deryl but not Mc so i doubt something like that would work on Deryl again, she also doesn't seem very keen on creative use of abilities and relies on Tanos for "blueprints", her power might be "better" but i doubt Deryl will take long to surpass her.

Reinhardo

Mar 13, 2023
To be fair the twins abduction was far more a HERO's failure than anything related to Deryl, like Mc tells him in one of the choices from last update, they didn't have any chance against Devana and Evander as long as Shen was also there.
Now being beaten in a single attack was eye oppening for him and lead to creating the Mecha and all, and when fighting a lvl 4 Cole we learned that this thing can take a beating, Devana's bombs were enough to knock down Deryl but not Mc so i doubt something like that would work on Deryl again, she also doesn't seem very keen on creative use of abilities and relies on Tanos for "blueprints", her power might be "better" but i doubt Deryl will take long to surpass her.
To me how he lost matters more than him losing or winning it did not felt like it fit his character as for surpassing the twins *shrug* sure most of Mc allies are gonna do that as the story progress.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes