DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I have no idea where you even saw that. I can't recall ever running into even having the option for that scene.
Already covered this in the first response. You could've easily asked where it came from or said you didn't know instead.
That much remains true and obvious from the fact that you might not have even known about it.
It's one thing if you haven't seen the scene in game and genuinely don't know. But to say I'm gaslighting people because you lack information is legit some tomfoolery.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I'm pretty sure there are lots of things i missed even though i played the full game 5 times or so, basically everything that has to do with high corruption, except recently by using cheats just to see some scenes (dead ends).
But i honestly don't understand how just knowing some things exist in a game would be enough to not like it if they are avoidable and you can get a completely different story by not picking those choices, for example there are plenty games here where you have a "dark path" and a "light path", ranging from disturbing to wholesome, but the choices you don't make aren't part of your story :unsure:.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Are you illiterate? Reread what my post said and then come back to me and see why your reply is full of ignorance. I said unless WW removes the Morgue Scene in 1.0 release, there will always be a full blown Necro scene in the game because of the Morgue scene. Stop using words you don't understand.

View attachment 3930540
View attachment 3930541 View attachment 3930543

I guess this scene where MC is tit fucking a corpse doesn't exist in game, huh?
Fucking goated
necrophliac.jpg

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Don't ever even think about removing that golden scene
View attachment 3931621
No worries brother. I don't want WW to remove it. I was just pointing out that it exist and that WW was contemplating removing it for 1.0 release. If it's a problem for Patreon. The scene itself is clearly easy to miss for some people and it's so insignificant that WW might not even remove it.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Don't ever even think about removing that golden scene
View attachment 3931621
Honestly the game would be better off without it. Not sure if removing it would be enough for the game to lose the necro tag because there is still Bailey but maybe. Also if the goal is for this game to release on Steam at some point I have got to imagine this will probably be too far. Plus it seems to be a scene on a very specific route most people don't take so not that many are going to see it.

OmegaAlpga

Mar 9, 2021
Did anyone asked WW if he would be doing anything necro scene? As in didn't the mc revive or something happened to that dead chick after the tit job?

I'm honesty interested what happened afterwards to her. Like did she turn into monster or superhuman? I mean why would WW make that ambiguous scene and not do anything with it afterwards.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes