KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Are you referring to a check depending on whichever you initially approach in the beginning?
Yeah. I know there's some minor checks like the Minyak surrendering if you are chosen by the third, but I have to imagine that as we get closer to the end whether you chose to be infected by the Third or the Fourth is going to play a bigger role.

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
Yeah. I know there's some minor checks like the Minyak surrendering if you are chosen by the third, but I have to imagine that as we get closer to the end whether you chose to be infected by the Third or the Fourth is going to play a bigger role.
I personally don't think we'll see any major choices that depend on you being infected by one apostle or the other since no matter which you choose you're 50% body, 49% memory, and 1% something else. I think it'll just be relatively minor stuff like with the Minyak.

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
Making the Minyak submit has nothing to do with your monster parent, it checks for your corruption. If you have 7 or more corruption, you can make it submit by showing her your monster parent, be it either the 3rd or the 4th.

XanLing2

Jan 23, 2020
Hey boys and gals unfortunately the Fandom wiki was closed earlier today....but with that out of the way I wish to unveil the other wiki we were working on for a hot minute now (doesn't have all the fandom features....yet)

I'd very much appreciate it if you find any issues to correct them or inform one of the handy dandy members of the Miraheze staff to fix it if you are unable to.
Why did it get taken down?

Reactions: SquallofNight

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Progress Update (From Patreon)

Yo? How's it going?

Just a quick progress update on how we're going so far.

A few days ago, I pretty much finished all the writing for the update. There'll probably be a few things I'll add here and there, but for the most part it's done.

Which means, we're getting properly stuck into the CG creation phase now. I've got maybe 100 or so done so far, just from chipping away at it over time during the writing phase. Not sure how many more there is left to go, probably a lot.

All in all, I'd say I'm about halfway done with the update. Just a guess really, but that feels about right. The total production time probably won't be as long as last update, but there's gonna be more in it than I initially planned, so it might not be that much shorter, idk, we'll see.

Anyway, that's it. See you next week.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Progress Update (From Patreon)

Yo? How's it going?

Just a quick progress update on how we're going so far.

A few days ago, I pretty much finished all the writing for the update. There'll probably be a few things I'll add here and there, but for the most part it's done.

Which means, we're getting properly stuck into the CG creation phase now. I've got maybe 100 or so done so far, just from chipping away at it over time during the writing phase. Not sure how many more there is left to go, probably a lot.

All in all, I'd say I'm about halfway done with the update. Just a guess really, but that feels about right. The total production time probably won't be as long as last update, but there's gonna be more in it than I initially planned, so it might not be that much shorter, idk, we'll see.

Anyway, that's it. See you next week.
Looking at this game and the tags. I think why do these devils need Patreon? Is the dollar a currency in hell?

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Looking at this game and the tags. I think why do these devils need Patreon? Is the dollar a currency in hell?
The game isn't nearly as bad as some of the tags might indicate. Some of those tags barely have any content and pretty much all of the bad stuff is avoidable, not that there is a lot that needs avoiding. Stuff like NTR you can(and should) avoid entirely since the game offers you a major choice that puts you on a boyfriend or NTR path with a character, if you choose the former you will never see any NTR. And the necro tag is just a technicality...at one point you'll have a couple chances to have sex with a somewhat sentient zombie, you can just say no and you won't miss on any other game content or anything. Beyond some rare and weird instances the bad tags don't really have much bearing on the game. The game itself is incredibly good, you should give it a chance.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
And the necro tag is just a technicality...
This is false unless WW decides to remove the morgue scene with Snow for the 1.0 update. MC can legit tit fuck a dead corpse. Though, you can still avoid it. That much remains true and obvious from the fact that you might not have even known about it.

Reactions: GaRbS
Apr 16, 2020
i had a dream today of Mia using crack depressed about Jake... real.
That seems unlikely, she's not only angry at Jake right now but she is a strict looking kind of girl, who doesn't seem tolerate bad behavior, the reason being why she hates Jake right now...
Jake though that unlucky fellow, if he can get over the guilt of what he has done and face it with the intention to change, he can become one of the most broken superhuman ever. Unlike charlie who's power is oath and the girl who uses markings, his power is so versatile and doesn't have any restrictions. I guess there's a reason why authority is the first apostle. Every descendant it has are just annoying to deal with.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
The game isn't nearly as bad as some of the tags might indicate. Some of those tags barely have any content and pretty much all of the bad stuff is avoidable, not that there is a lot that needs avoiding. Stuff like NTR you can(and should) avoid entirely since the game offers you a major choice that puts you on a boyfriend or NTR path with a character, if you choose the former you will never see any NTR. And the necro tag is just a technicality...at one point you'll have a couple chances to have sex with a somewhat sentient zombie, you can just say no and you won't miss on any other game content or anything. Beyond some rare and weird instances the bad tags don't really have much bearing on the game. The game itself is incredibly good, you should give it a chance.
I understand what you're trying to say. I don't care if there's a choice to avoid something, it's enough for me that it all exists.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
This is false unless WW decides to remove the morgue scene with Snow for the 1.0 update. MC can legit tit fuck a dead corpse. Though, you can still avoid it. That much remains true and obvious from the fact that you might not have even known about it.
Stop gaslighting people lmao. There is no "morgue scene" with Snow planned for 1.0 and 1.0 isn't even out yet.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
The scene exists, and it is when MC was in prison. He meant that there would be no scene if he decided to remove it, "it" meaning the past scene in prison, mind you, in the remaster, aka 1.0.
Shadow never appears in any of the prison scenes, Shadow isn't dead, and there is no possibility or branching path that can lead to Shadow dying either so there is no such scene. I also have the entire gallery unlocked with cheats and I'm pretty sure there is no such scene in there either.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Stop gaslighting people lmao. There is no "morgue scene" with Snow planned for 1.0 and 1.0 isn't even out yet.
Are you illiterate? Reread what my post said and then come back to me and see why your reply is full of ignorance. I said unless WW removes the Morgue Scene in 1.0 release, there will always be a full blown Necro scene in the game because of the Morgue scene. Stop using words you don't understand.

prison127~2.jpg
prison133~2.jpg prison134~2.jpg

I guess this scene where MC is tit fucking a corpse doesn't exist in game, huh?

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
Are you illiterate? Reread what my post said and then come back to me and see why your reply is full of ignorance. I said unless WW removes the Morgue Scene in 1.0 release, there will always be a full blown Necro scene in the game because of the Morgue scene. Stop using words you don't understand.

View attachment 3930540
View attachment 3930541 View attachment 3930543

I guess this scene where MC is tit fucking a corpse doesn't exist in game, huh?
I have no idea where you even saw that. I can't recall ever running into even having the option for that scene.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes