Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Zacky actually faced both: He faced against Indra when he was a lvl 4, and got folded; and he, alongside Team Kronos, fought and lost bad to the Lord of Dark.
Ahh so that was two seprate fights huh still Zack was level 4 both times as Zack turned level 5 recently just like all other level 5s barring the big 3 obviously.

Last edited:
Reactions: SquallofNight

CrazyofHentai

Jan 1, 2024
And if I'm being honest. MC fighting and nearly dying every time to evolve is just repetitive writing. Yes, near death experiences during battle is a good trigger for evolution, but it's not the only one. So having MC do that for every single evolution is repetitive.
You're right, as epic as it is to evolve in battle, it becomes repetitive

So, if we're betting, it's in our 4th evolution that Mc will evolve in another way, and the golden key, all the memories of our childhood are the biggest possible trigger we have now, or maybe, Mc will fail, and end up turning into a monster, having to go through something like Deryl, or more possibly being used as a guinea pig by Hero...

Of course, Mc has no chance against Indra, the greatest of the Chosen and the only one who might have a chance against Bernhardt, of killing Bernhardt, because, although it seems absurd, we haven't seen anything about him, we don't know the real extent of his strength, only that he uses a sword and a red ray, something that I doubt are his only abilities, being a Chosen, his power is beyond an S. However, it would be interesting to see a clash between Mc and Indra, after recovering his memories and discovering his Mother's murderer.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023
I think you're onto something here. It's been stated repeatedly that the tail has a mind of its own. So you got cucked by your tail.
It's NTR, you can delete the game now.
That's not what is going on in that scene. It's obvious that the tentacles aren't acting against the MC's will and that the MC is controlling the tail when it shapeshifts and participates in the threesome. Also the tails don't have minds of their own...they are not sentient or separate entities, they are merely controlled through pure subconscious instinct that does not require the MC to be conscious to control them...the same way as your body is able to still breathe when you sleep so that you don't suffocate to death in your sleep. Your lungs don't have a mind of their own, they are not another entity acting against your will, you just control them fully subconsciously even when you are not conscious.

ivaniviv1

Oct 14, 2017
Well, guys, interesting takes you have here, I see you points, but my expectations (or hopes) so far about further story development are fairly different. So, if you interested, make yourself comfortable (you've been warned):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...or I may be completely off the mark and WW will shatter all this in the next update. Intriguing!

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Hm, i think i missed something... I have the wt mod and followed the PDF walkthrough...I'm at the bonfire event and the PDF shows 2 chicks not included in my game.

PDF image
2024-08-19 20_08_09-3838458_Official_Superhuman_Walkthrough.pdf - Brave.png

My playthrough
2024-08-19 20_09_15-Superhuman.png

Who are they and what did i miss? My harem isn't complete!

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
Hm, i think i missed something... I have the wt mod and followed the PDF walkthrough...I'm at the bonfire event and the PDF shows 2 chicks not included in my game.

PDF image
View attachment 3948564

My playthrough
View attachment 3948566

Who are they and what did i miss? My harem isn't complete!
Those two are Angelina and Demi, you probably let them die/killed them in your playthrough. Demi, you have to ACTIVELY kill him/her; Ange you can save by going eagle instead of armor.
Demi is the boy/girl with short white hair who appears after the Party Massacre, you can do their quest with the "Walk Around" (if i recall) at afternoon.
Angelina is the gym manager and massager, you can start her questline after going to the gym with Emily. After that, it should start appearing the option in the morning menu.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Those two are Angelina and Demi, you probably let them die/killed them in your playthrough. Demi, you have to ACTIVELY kill him/her; Ange you can save by going eagle instead of armor.
Thanks. Angelina is the chick whos tits grow and need to be milked? Because i saved her and shes in the hero base with me. I'm pretty sure i never saw Demi die either. Strange.

SquallofNight

Jan 21, 2024
Thanks. Angelina is the chick whos tits grow and need to be milked? Because i saved her and shes in the hero base with me. I'm pretty sure i never saw Demi die either. Strange.
Weird. Ange should've shown up. Demi appears right after MC leaves Lexi's room, after the Party Massacre (if i recall right), you get the option to choose if she's gonna be a boy or girl. Then their quest starts with you walking around in the afternoon; around Klaus arc.
Yeah, Ange is the gigantic milk tits.
Did you kill Clover? 'cause that ends Demi rout too.

Reactions: Tokenugget

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Weird. Ange should've shown up. Demi appears right after MC leaves Lexi's room, after the Party Massacre (if i recall right), you get the option to choose if she's gonna be a boy or girl. Then their quest starts with you walking around in the afternoon; around Klaus arc.
Yeah, Ange is the gigantic milk tits.
Very odd... i hope Ange is still around despite her not showing up at the bonfire... Hero was milking her on the machine and we found out her milk has superpowers :love: Demi i guess i can live without but still... damn.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Very odd... i hope Ange is still around despite her not showing up at the bonfire... Hero was milking her on the machine and we found out her milk has superpowers :love: Demi i guess i can live without but still... damn.
Angelina shows up at the Bonfire. The problem is that her scene is connected to Demi. So if Demi's dead, you won't see Angelina in the Bonfire or the C Class hunt. At least from what I remember.

Mar 23, 2024
its weird, me personally i would just leave after a ban, but you gotta give it to him, he truly is so dumb it loops back to slightly impressive, his face really was everything i expected it to be, he looks even fatter and like he has even less of a life than me, and that's an achievement.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Hi, everyone.

Cleaned up the thread a bit. Just because your comment was removed, doesn't necessarily mean that you broke the rules. It was removed because it was referencing the off-topic, now deleted, conversation in some way.

That said, please don't engage with banned users when they make new alts. If you suspect they are back, please don't reply to them. You are just giving us more work that way. Don't engage, report their comments and we'll take care of it.

Also, a gentle reminder that threatening to dox someone - even just saying that you are able to do it - is a BIG NO-NO. Please DO NOT do that... or else.

DO NOT reply to this warning.

Thanks, guys.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes