BanksPorker

Nov 21, 2020
Theres a part in the beach where Deryl and Amber are whispering in the bathroom together but you don't see anything. Is there anything more to this scene?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Hm, i think i missed something... I have the wt mod and followed the PDF walkthrough...I'm at the bonfire event and the PDF shows 2 chicks not included in my game.

PDF image
View attachment 3948564

My playthrough
View attachment 3948566

Who are they and what did i miss? My harem isn't complete!
If either Angelina or Demi are dead you get this version.
I also think that you get this if you didn't pursue a romance route with either of them.

They are a package deal.
Otherwise perhaps there's a bug in the mod.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
If either Angelina or Demi are dead you get this version.
I also think that you get this if you didn't pursue a romance route with either of them.

They are a package deal.
Otherwise perhaps there's a bug in the mod.
Honestly, i'm kinda leaning towards a bug... I followed the wt mod and PDF for every choice.

2024-08-20 20_19_35-3838458_Official_Superhuman_Walkthrough.pdf - Brave.png

Damn alcohol... i don't remember this choice. But i definitely wouldn't have chosen it drunk or sober. :ROFLMAO:

Or is it possible to miss these events before the game hurls you into a point where you can't complete it? Idk....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SquallofNight

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Honestly, i'm kinda leaning towards a bug... I followed the wt mod and PDF for every choice.

View attachment 3951643

Damn alcohol... i don't remember this choice. But i definitely wouldn't have chosen it drunk or sober. :ROFLMAO:

Or is it possible to miss these events before the game hurls you into a point where you can't complete it? Idk....
If you play it on computer, you can open the console and type the following (before starting the bonfire event)
visitangelina = 11
visitdemi = 15

This should fix the bug and set the demiange variable correctly, showing you the correct image and enabling further content.

Alternatively, if you are past the bonfire event and want to see the rest of their content (which isn't much currently), type:
demiange = True

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Hm, i think i missed something... I have the wt mod and followed the PDF walkthrough...I'm at the bonfire event and the PDF shows 2 chicks not included in my game.

PDF image
View attachment 3948564

My playthrough
View attachment 3948566

Who are they and what did i miss? My harem isn't complete!
Thanks. Angelina is the chick whos tits grow and need to be milked? Because i saved her and shes in the hero base with me. I'm pretty sure i never saw Demi die either. Strange.
Did you finished all side quests before the mall event? Maybe if you miss them impact this scene. Or is just a bug.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
If you play it on computer, you can open the console and type the following (before starting the bonfire event)
visitangelina = 11
visitdemi = 15

This should fix the bug and set the demiange variable correctly, showing you the correct image and enabling further content.

Alternatively, if you are past the bonfire event and want to see the rest of their content (which isn't much currently), type:
demiange = True
Thanks! I'll give it a shot.
Did you finished all side quests before the mall event? Maybe if you miss them impact this scene. Or is just a bug.
Yeah, i'm leaning towards that being the cause. I probably missed an event. Hoping the counsel hack fixes it.

Reactions: SquallofNight
Jul 15, 2024
Wow! This is like my 2nd time when I thought game is trash but turn out to be a masterpiece! I guess 1k pages isn't for nothing.

By the way I have a question, I'm not sure if I'm half way of the game, but there's a character named claudia, tiffany's sister, she's really cute and innocent type, is she a side character or we at least have a chance to add her in harem?

Plz can any Gentlemen answer my question.

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
Wow! This is like my 2nd time when I thought game is trash but turn out to be a masterpiece! I guess 1k pages isn't for nothing.

By the way I have a question, I'm not sure if I'm half way of the game, but there's a character named claudia, tiffany's sister, she's really cute and innocent type, is she a side character or we at least have a chance to add her in harem?

Claudia is a possible LI for the player.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017

Whitout spoilers up until last update Claudia is still not in a relationship with Mc, however it seems they are developing a romance and its hinted that in the future they will be together, her only scene for now is a dream sequence so not a lot of content on that front.

Dark479

Dec 15, 2023

So far she is a fairly small side character that doesn't have a ton of content but without giving away any spoilers it seems like she will be a major character or at least play a major role later in the game...and she does have one scene in the game that imo is by far the best romantic moment in the game. I suspect she will play a major role in at least one of the endings of the game. And Claudia is definitely my favorite character in the game too.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes