kiskae

Jun 17, 2017
I greatly enjoyed this one to the point I think I'm making my first post on here ever. My only gripe is the version displayed kinda sets a incorrect idea of current progression. Its for sure not 95% done at least not from what I can gauge from the current plot. On the flip side there is ALOT done so far, like hours worth. The latest combat/evolution scene was fucking intense, I was pumped the whole way through.

Its rare I come to a game for faps but stick it through for the plot. AND OH MY GOD THE ARTIST KNOWS HOWS TO DRAW A CAPTIVATING GAZE? EYES? IDK I LOSE ALL REASON DURING THOSE SCENES.

Reactions: VVAR666 and alkeera

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
We are all just a bunch of neerdy whores. This shit was so good of a honey trap that we barely talk of the lewd stuff mostly who would fuck who on a fight, Why ella is such a cunt,when hero gonna backstab us, ID we should peg cuntboy cole, cuck him or just kill him. Who is gonna go superhuman next that mother is best girls and will march on a warpath to se who is second best girl , that shadow is the good girl, than how much of a manwhore the MC is
And a few other things.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
On a side note.
I think Ella would be ok with MC fucking her corpse while she is dead. Just saying.
Not going to even hold you, I had the same thought there :KEK:. In fact, I'm sure we all thought it when we say her laying there dead. I fully expect the MC to throw all caution to the wind and pull a snow white on her body, if he was ever with her alone. I would be shocked if he didn't do any lewd things to her.

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
On a side note.
I think Ella would be ok with MC fucking her corpse while she is dead. Just saying.
It a sad day in the 7 layer of whatever monstrosities of a hell that is in the superhuman that I can not only see that ella is not only ok with that but i feel like one of these day she just got offer us some busy dead chick and force us to either have a threesome with the corpse and then eat it afterward for cleanup or just straights up just tell us to fuck her "dead body" because it a "new experience"

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
mai waifu best girl would never do that!
she a good girl.
well....... she would beat our ass if we give her motives is just she so cool together as eldrich gods we are gonna rule Alice, Alice,Alice,Alice,Alice,Alice I love you. so if anyone can make the peaches piano meme that would be nice XD now i am sad i tried to sing and my dog deserted me i know i have an ugly voice you fucker T_T

4.80 star(s) 367 Votes