NameNo003

Jan 26, 2023
For those who don't know or have already find out. I'm actually a secret agent of H.E.R.O, spawn of the Thirteen. My power is to manipulate between reality and in-game world. The pics I showed you are truly I ran around and generate the images of characters I met. :p

• Haha
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
So what with all the horns i know they are like a power thing but wtf? And now is when i notice the hands XD what the fuck what in the holy fuck .

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Gentlemans, how is your day? I'm glad that most of you love the pics, that's the thing I love to do currently, bringing awsome characters of an amazing game to arts.

I am still trying to make the best of the best as I can so thanks for all of your comments.

Today I let the monsters take the stage. Their designs are just too cool to be wasted, right? It's hard to get them in their place for me to generate.

Well... let skip that, here you go, enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Valravn in his armored form is amazing and reminds me a bit of my favorite villain Shredder (TMNT).
actor-shredder-tmnt-390801_large.jpg
When we gonna see Shadow :devilish: & Shopkeep, Master NameNo003? I'll suck your fucking toes for shadow..

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Valravn in his armored form is amazing and reminds me a bit of my favorite villain Shredder (TMNT).
View attachment 2716307
When we gonna see Shadow :devilish: & Shopkeep, Master NameNo003? I'll suck your fucking toes for shadow..
I would unironically look forward to potentially turning Shadow into a human female with dogears like the Ella ear fuck. That's like an 8 in one; Bodymorphing, Furry?, Tsundere, Goth, Fsub, Doggystyle, Dog girl, and a potential threesome with Emily or at the very least she's happy we extended her lifespan, BAM!

Plus I actually enjoy Shadow on screen more than I do some humans the MC interacts with. I just love the fact that she can understand us and every bark is some smart ass redditor remark. Like when Claudia meets her and she just sits there for a few moments only to say, "......bitch."
*bite* "Did you understand that Beta?"
"Beta says what?"
Etc. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Gentlemans, how is your day? I'm glad that most of you love the pics, that's the thing I love to do currently, bringing awsome characters of an amazing game to arts.

I am still trying to make the best of the best as I can so thanks for all of your comments.

Today I let the monsters take the stage. Their designs are just too cool to be wasted, right? It's hard to get them in their place for me to generate.

Well... let skip that, here you go, enjoy!

The Minyak ones are absolutely terrifying. At least the original one has some sexy quality. This one is so much into the necrophilia territory I'd just consider it a dead end.

It was just the poll results from a few weeks ago. WW usually have a poll for an extra sex scene in the update.

Monster sex - 115
Gender Bender - 116
Trap - 47
Threesome - 108
Futa - 75
Tentacle - 47​
Well that promising if that means we'll get some more FemMC.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Shadow should get the Valravn treatment and turn into a superdoggo. Need to protect immature sister.
As for the poll, WW should wait and keep the result for the Cole fight.

Edit: Although now that I think about it, Jared is also a candidate. Getting some payback for the AmberMC thing.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Shadow should get the Valravn treatment and turn into a superdoggo. Need to protect immature sister.

Edit: Although now that I think about it, Jared is also a candidate. Getting some payback for the AmberMC thing.
If I could keep Cole around as a sex slave/transformation guinea pig I'd be quite happy.

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Jokes on you.he was male now he went nonbinary XD. fuck im gonna go fenoxo and say IT has both taco and wiener. And fuck no i don't know why i asked that fucking dogclappers they are spreading their ticks.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Fellow degenerates, the "W" key is lost no more, for I have obtained a new laptop with upgraded specs. I shall now be able to view Mommy the 4th and Shadow nipples in 4K!

FYI; I don't even play Superhuman on PC nor can it run 4k but it sounded cooler, but had to use it as a cover for expressing gratitude, personal diary bitches!

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018

What if she gets turned by the Lord of the Dark like Valravn? He has domain over the "shadows" after all... but then we would probably have to fight her because of their creed of death to the gods and it wouldn't be a pretty sight. Or get it completely turned around and enter the Shadow route by joining the future Dark faction and killing everyone else, dunno.

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Meh my mancave is just a spy room so i dont get ambush by the imp and her cunts. Fine i'm a prepper you know just in casé.

• Haha
Reactions: bloodaxis
4.80 star(s) 367 Votes