RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Sooo... Am I an anomaly in all of this, for not being interested in the snake, not wanting to fuck the dog, and being ready to jump on any other waifu, included the Judas ?
Or am I an atheist ? The antichrist ?
What the fuck am I in that confusing Sytherverse ?
Sorry used to a bunch of degenerate men on here so I just assumed and nah you're not an anomaly I was just fuckin with you, there's a big handful of people who aren't a fan of the snake lady.

I just like her cause of the news report throwback.

And while there is the Dogclapper Cult there isn't a Big Titty Snake Lady one.

yet......

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Nah I was just fuckin with you, there's a big handful of people who aren't a fan of the snake lady.

I just like her cause of the news report throwback.

And while there is the Dogclapper Cult there isn't a Big Titty Snake Lady one.

yet......
Ooooo Big Titty Snake Cult would be amazing. Dogclappers and Snakefuckers need to ally for certain!

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Ooooo Big Titty Snake Cult would be amazing. Dogclappers and Snakefuckers need to ally for certain!
I knew what I was starting with that last comment...and I'm proud of it :LUL:

Perhaps next update will be fruitful in engaging someone here to start it. Though there should be a clause in there that Jacob Johnson is like their Jesus or something if we see him as a monster down the line.

Reactions: GaRbS and ItzSyther

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Sooo... Am I an anomaly in all of this, for not being interested in the snake, not wanting to fuck the dog, and being ready to jump on any other waifu, included the Judas ?
Or am I an atheist ? The antichrist ?
What the fuck am I in that confusing Sytherverse ?
Nah, I'm not that interested in snaky snaky either, though I'll still fuck and eat her.

Honestly, I'm probably the odd one. Besides our Monster Mommy, the 4th, I lusted after Alexis, way before her revamped art. Simped for Danica, instead of killing her. And now I'm white knighting for Nico. Not a lot of people liked Lexi. A decent portion of fans hate Dani and Nico. Meanwhile, I coped Dani back to life, accused Nico of secretly being our simp and want to fuck Lexi while she's sleeping somewhere. :KEK:

That said, Goddess 4th is good, Mommy 4th is great. Thou shall respect her ineffable glory and boundless beauty. Have faith in the 4th and all of the waifus shall be within your grasp! Those who stray away from her majesty shall become nothing but a memory.

- 4th Consort, Drako

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Fuck now we a have a snake titty cult. Meh i already gave up with you degenerates still not gonna clap the dog she is kind of a cunt XD

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I knew what I was starting with that last comment...and I'm proud of it :LUL:

Perhaps next update will be fruitful in engaging someone here to start it. Though there should be a clause in there that Jacob Johnson is like their Jesus or something if we see him as a monster down the line.
If they show a male gorgon i'm gonna be so mad let's hope the titties are part of the infection like when the Milk motted rat in ange apartment bite us and out comes futa MC XD

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Nah, I'm not that interested in snaky snaky either, though I'll still fuck and eat her.

Honestly, I'm probably the odd one. Besides our Monster Mommy, the 4th, I lusted after Alexis, way before her revamped art. Simped for Danica, instead of killing her. And now I'm white knighting for Nico. Not a lot of people liked Lexi. A decent portion of fans hate Dani and Nico. Meanwhile, I coped Dani back to life, accused Nico of secretly being our simp and want to fuck Lexi while she's sleeping somewhere. :KEK:

That said, Goddess 4th is good, Mommy 4th is great. Thou shall respect her ineffable glory and boundless beauty. Have faith in the 4th and all of the waifus shall be within your grasp! Those who stray away from her majesty shall become nothing but a memory.

- 4th Consort, Drako
You mean sex toy Drako XD

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok so if the MC use the electric organ of the eel i think it would create monster Energy (no not the drink XD) not plain electricity what do you think?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Ok so if the MC use the electric organ of the eel i think it would create monster Energy (no not the drink XD) not plain electricity what do you think?
Hmm, potentially? Although can he even use the electric eel fuckery yet? If I remember right he either was too afraid to use it or every time he did the part of his body he was using blew up. Although that was prior to level 3.

Reactions: EndlessNights
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes