ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
There is a particular line that intrigues me in regards to Arbiter MC:
1690249549091.png
This implies that where he was just yeeted from wasn't the 'breach' aka where Nico and Ella were fighting (idk exactly where Arb ended up prior to fightin Deus but it didn't seem like anywhere close to the area Ella and Nico was at.)

Where could the 'breach' be? Perhaps TerminusPrime is correct and Monster Mommy is where the 'breach' was (a breach could refer to a portal aka the Hex Ring where she was located) or maybe it could be in reference to Charlie and goons exit strategy I assume via another Hex ring.

I might be wrong that the location Arb MC was yeeted from in the first place by Nico wasn't the breach but I feel like if it truly was he wouldn't have wasted his time by being curious about the familiarity of Ella and just rushed to get what he wanted from her or Nico (depending who out of those 2 had what he needed).

I think the obvious thing here for all of us to think about is "What in the hell is the breach" and have we actually been there before be it through Arb MC or Regular MC....It could of been anywhere on the battlefield and I'm just spit ballin that it involves the Hex Rings.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I personally thought that the arbiter was searching for the hearts, and the only person who knows the precise location of them would be ella, Because the arbiter notes getting back multiple somethings which coincides with the hearts, Ella resigns herself to being a failure whereas she notes in a deadend that the mc is perfect, but in the continuation she doesnt know that, so I think it would make sense if the hearts are meant to act as little batteries to boost the Arbiters power to its fullest under the assumption that the mc may not or will not be able to, and in the deadend he didnt as he was just, what a level three at that point? Additionally, despite having goliaths memory, the arbiter doesnt know who ella is at all aside from familiarity, if ella was who he was looking for why wouldnt he know who she is even if only through goliaths memory? .... though, thats all just my guess
That's a good guess in regards to Ella and others being like batteries to him. It also explains why Arbiter wants MC to sacrifice others (or rather, consume).

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok now it looks we are gonna get mindfucked by the eye cunt. And then we get to play as the other characters to kick our own ass XD that would be a Twist XD. And then we go stop hitting me you cunts it's me already. And then they hit us some more just to make sure XD

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
There is a particular line that intrigues me in regards to Arbiter MC:
View attachment 2797986
This implies that where he was just yeeted from wasn't the 'breach' aka where Nico and Ella were fighting (idk exactly where Arb ended up prior to fightin Deus but it didn't seem like anywhere close to the area Ella and Nico was at.)

Where could the 'breach' be? Perhaps TerminusPrime is correct and Monster Mommy is where the 'breach' was (a breach could refer to a portal aka the Hex Ring where she was located) or maybe it could be in reference to Charlie and goons exit strategy I assume via another Hex ring.

I might be wrong that the location Arb MC was yeeted from in the first place by Nico wasn't the breach but I feel like if it truly was he wouldn't have wasted his time by being curious about the familiarity of Ella and just rushed to get what he wanted from her or Nico (depending who out of those 2 had what he needed).

I think the obvious thing here for all of us to think about is "What in the hell is the breach" and have we actually been there before be it through Arb MC or Regular MC....It could of been anywhere on the battlefield and I'm just spit ballin that it involves the Hex Rings.
As far as I know, Nico teleported Origin MC outside of the Hex's Dimension and into outer space. The Origin MC then tried to find the breach again that was opened by Alice and Nico. On his way there, Deus stops him before he could enter back in it.

Someone will have to check but I'm sure the breach is the same one HERO opened and/or the one he sent Lexi flying through.

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Ok now it looks we are gonna get mindfucked by the eye cunt. And then we get to play as the other characters to kick our own ass XD that would be a Twist XD. And then we go stop hitting me you cunts it's me already
Reminds me of Utawarerumono 2002 that game's ending has that mind fuck going on.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
As far as I know, Nico teleported Origin MC outside of the Hex's Dimension and into outer space. The Origin MC then tried to find the breach again that was opened by Alice and Nico. On his way there, Deus stops him before he could enter back in it.

Someone will have to check but I'm sure the breach is the same one HERO opened and/or the one he sent Lexi flying through.
Hopped in and checked for you Here's what Xanthe refers to it as

But towards entering the barrier the MC refers to it as a 'breach'

Now if we take into consideration that the Arbiter MC is referring to the same 'breach then his goal was clearly the breach Alice opened but he could be referring to something else (probably unlikely tho).

If the girl he is looking for is at the breach that could refer to ANY of the girls you listed or it could of been some unnamed girl but that's unlikely and the language Arbiter used "She's waiting for me" or along those lines it seems to imply she's aware of him and is waiting but Ella and Nico both clearly weren't (cause they were fighting and when they stopped to look at Arbiter MC both seemed surprised, Nico calling Arb MC another one of Ella's pets and Ella realizing it's MC).

Arbiter's grasp of the MC's memories are....tenuous he barely recognizes the person he took over's name and is relying on familiarity of things that the MC knew such as Ella's face and his own name and in such case maybe he's referring to another 'breach' inside the Hex Dimension such as the portals being opened (or the breach of course created by Alice).

The memory thing is also why I'm very hesistant to write off monster mommy the Arb MC probably doesn't even remember the cave...perhaps he has a 'familiarity' to it but in any case she could still be a possibility but I'm leaning more towards your way of thinking Drako in regards to her.

Last edited:

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Papa Syth only played the 2002 iteration and I loved it, might give the other games a try.
That was the best then they changed directors and went dawn of war 3 T-T fucking greedy assholes. But thanks to that game i went and played the total war sagas then had a nerdgasm with the total war warhammer 1 the 2 was even better but again greedy assholes and the 3 is shit it's like they took the 10 best mods of the 2 and put them in the game that's what i get for jumping the gun at least it's getting better.

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
That was the best then they changed directors and went dawn of war 3 T-T fucking greedy assholes. But thanks to that game i went and played the total war sagas then had a nerdgasm with the total war warhammer 1 the 2 was even better but again greedy assholes and the 3 is shit it's like they took the 10 best mods of the 2 and put them in the game that's what i get for jumping the gun at least it's getting better.
I only ever played Total War Empire and Shogun 2 (both great games) I was more of a Paradox boyo (Crusader Kings, Hearts of Iron, Europa Universalis, etc. I still play a crap ton of hoi4...well the old world blues mod which is a conversion for the Fallout universe)

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
There is no universe where I'd want to see Michael clapping Shadow's cheeks...now the idea is in my head though so thanks for that you cunt.
Shitttttt it could be even worse...like every single male character running a train on Lady Shadow...wait that's a good spin off idea "Alpha Breaker" where every single male character tries to take Shadow down a peg :devilish:

But we all know a true Alpha like Shadow ain't goin down without a fight...MC finna have to break out the stadium extendo dick.

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Shitttttt it could be even worse...like every single male character running a train on Lady Shadow...wait that's a good spin off idea "Alpha Breaker" where every single male character tries to take Shadow down a peg :devilish:

But we all know a true Alpha like Shadow ain't goin down without a fight...MC finna have to break out the stadium extendo dick.
Man now we have to defend the poor mutt of her own cuck simps 2jot2qq8ovya1.jpg

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Man if i was gay and single i would date you
Love the meme
Hahaha glad you like the meme.

And da feeling is mutual but alas Papa Syther is straight but am single asf :cry: oh well that shiz would conflict with my current lifestyle anyway heheh (aka a devout follower of Mommy 4th and lover of Lady Shadow I need to print out a picture of Lady Shadow to put on my wall at some point :devilish:).

• Haha
Reactions: necromater

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hahaha glad you like the meme.

And da feeling is mutual but alas Papa Syther is straight but am single asf :cry: oh well that shiz would conflict with my current lifestyle anyway heheh (aka a devout follower of Mommy 4th and lover of Lady Shadow I need to print out a picture of Lady Shadow to put on my wall at some point :devilish:).
I already printed one of mother with the front of her human form and her faceless one as background but my wife wiped that drive i only have the printed one now.

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I already printed one of mother with the front of her human form and her faceless one as background but my wife wiped that drive i only have the printed one now.
Man up and hit the field but first work on yourself syther has to love syther first even if syther deserves kick in the butt to move from time to time

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes