DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Are there any bugs in this beta update, and should I wait for the public version?
You should wait for the public version regardless. There might be some extra points gained or stuff changed around that wasn't in the beta release.

It really sucks for me because I got to basically replay 5 playthroughs for this update.

Lupusnox

Jul 26, 2023
Are there any bugs in this beta update, and should I wait for the public version?
There is a little bug if you choose the answer "I found a stray puppy" while you are infiltrating S.I.N. You will get a error message after some time that can be safely ignored. If you killed Danica you will do a side quest with Deryl and not her and will only get 1k Dollar and not 2k(I have only read that that happend to some people and did not encounter the bug myself) but aside from those I haven't encountered or read about other bugs. However I still would wait for the public release like Draco said maybe some stuff will change

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I thought all Ella simps were honorbound to their mistress, in which case you'd consider death a preferable alternative to defecting. Oh well, at least Ellaism doesn't have an inquisition like the dogclappers so you're fine hating on Ella from now on I guess :KEK:

What are you talking about? Didn't you see the front pic of this one handsome dude?
View attachment 2810899
I bet all coulrophiles are salivating right now :KEK:
I got a lot of hate in my heart for Ella, I'm sure other faction leaders do too. We might as well form a coalition cult to purge Ella's from existence. I'm joking.

As for Henri, not going to lie. His nails are fucking sexy as hell. I didn't even notice until now. I don't have a hand fetish but if he offered a handjob, I'd accept it. I noticed the nails on characters do be well done. Particularly on the women, especially Danica.

Reactions: ItzSyther and mcmng

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I got a lot of hate in my heart for Ella, I'm sure other faction leaders do too. We might as well form a coalition cult to purge Ella's from existence.
Fucking tease :cry:. I also like dani but that smurf deserves several spanks for being a cunt, blackmail us with death and the worse of all cockblocking us then tease us only to leave us blueballed :(

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Fucking tease :cry:. I also like dani but that smurf deserves several spanks for being a cunt, blackmail us with death and the worse of all cockblocking us then tease us only to leave us blueballed :(
Not going to lie, I was expecting sex there too. Yet, she goes on a rant about money. Have faith Dani, Papa Darkness will grant your wish. She's Level 3 now, so I'm not worried about her dying on missions.

Damn, thinking about it. MC had the perfect opportunity to brag about his harem finally coming together to her. She made fun of him in prison for it but now that he has one, she has to join. :sneaky:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I thought all Ella simps were honorbound to their mistress, in which case you'd consider death a preferable alternative to defecting. Oh well, at least Ellaism doesn't have an inquisition like the dogclappers so you're fine hating on Ella from now on I guess :KEK:
Well the stupid bitch is still in my top 3. Can't really hate her, but I won't defend her honor :WaitWhat: in the forum anymore. Serves her right!

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Damn... None of the main girls (Alice, Emily, Liz, Amber, especially Alice) was a virgin before MC's transformation, kind of a letdown.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Dont worry my brother in arms, Mia and Claudia who exude some main girl energy might be virgins.
It's a shame that Mia and Claudia both have too little contents right now as I really love these two pure souls. I never like Tiffany's personality (way too pragmatic) and Demi's way too slutty (though in a cute way), and each time I have a chance to interact with either Mia or Claudia it's always happening in some occasions that involve some other characters.

Reactions: ItzSyther

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Alright, motherfuckers, I'm curious, so it's time to get creative.

Here's your homework :

Let's say you're told you can create a character to be added to the game. Can be a self-insert, can be something you think the game needs representation-wise, can be just an idea. Can me a monster, a regular human, a superhuman, a dog, whatever.
What do you create ?
Go into detail, that's the fun of it. Especially with monster/superhuman's powers.

Not that I expect it to happen or anything but this game's universe is so fucking good and promising that my creative fiber is tickling me non-stop so I wanna see what other people would create.
I'm gonna think up on it as well and post what I come up with later.

DrakoGhoul and ItzSyther I'm especially curious with you two, my loves.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018

Here's your homework :

Let's say you're told you can create a character to be added to the game. Can be a self-insert, can be something you think the game needs representation-wise, can be just an idea. Can me a monster, a regular human, a superhuman, a dog, whatever.
What do you create ?
Go into detail, that's the fun of it. Especially with monster/superhuman's powers.

Not that I expect it to happen or anything but this game's universe is so fucking good and promising that my creative fiber is tickling me non-stop so I wanna see what other people would create.

Oooooo now I'd love some Asian representation in the game as a lot of monsters and powerful foes (like monster mommy and Val) seemingly are European based in nature.

Such character to fill such a role (and on a similar power level to that of monster mommy/val/fairy boi) is a character I dub as "Raiji" which takes his name from the Japanese god of lighting, thunder, and storms (Raijin).

Rai as I'll refer to him from this moment forth is a underhanded fighter whom goes to any lengths to win although puts up a charade of being an honorable warrior who serves his lord...in reality he betrayed his master.

He is referred to as 'Ronin", "Traitor", or "Rogue" by some of the more intelligent/powerful beings.

Rai as you can imagine has the ability to wield lighting/thunder and has infused his power into weapons resembling those from Sengoku era Japan.

Beyond that he is capable of infusing a portion of his life force/power into his lighting to create a monster I'm referring to as "X-51" or rather "Ronin's beast" which is a massive monster that looks like a thunder dragon although this is a last resort he uses to escape if an enemy is too strong (this is quite draining for him and can result in him losing power permanently or place him in a catatonic state while he tries to recover his power) .

Rai as previously mentioned is a underhanded fighter and has actively cheated in every duel/fight he has been in while this is known among the intelligent monsters some odd story of him being an undefeated and honorable fighter came about some odd few hundred years ago...most definitely caused by him to make confusion (which led to the deaths of some higher tier monsters).

If your curious I envision Rai to be somewhat like Miyamoto Musashi who in life was known as the greatest duelist in Japan although thats embellished a lot...I and others believed he actively cheated in his duels.

Last edited:

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Oooooo now I'd love some Asian representation in the game as a lot of monsters and powerful foes (like monster mommy and Val) seemingly are European based in nature.

Such character to fill such a role (and on a similar power level to that of monster mommy/val/fairy boi) is a character I dub as "Raiji" which takes his name from the Japanese god of lighting, thunder, and storms (Raijin).

Rai as I'll refer to him from this moment forth is a underhanded fighter whom goes to any lengths to win although puts up a charade of being an honorable warrior who serves his lord...in reality he betrayed his master.

He is referred to as 'Ronin", "Traitor", or "Rogue" by some of the more intelligent/powerful beings.

Rai as you can imagine has the ability to wield lighting/thunder and has infused his power into weapons resembling those from Sengoku era Japan.

Beyond that he is capable of infusing a portion of his life force/power into his lighting to create a monster I'm referring to as "X-51" or rather "Ronin's beast" which is a massive monster that looks like a thunder dragon although this is a last resort he uses to escape if an enemy is too strong (this is quite draining for him and can result in him losing power permanently or place him in a catatonic state while he tries to recover his power) .

Rai as previously mentioned is a underhanded fighter and has actively cheated in every duel/fight he has been in while this is known among the intelligent monsters some odd story of him being an undefeated and honorable fighter came about some odd few hundred years ago...most definitely caused by him to make confusion (which led to the deaths of some higher tier monsters).

If your curious I envision Rai to be somewhat like Miyamoto Musashi who in life was known as the greatest duelist in Japan although thats embellished a lot...I and others believed he actively cheated in his duels.
now that's someone that I would like to see fight vs Valran who is the complete opposite

Reactions: ItzSyther

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Btw guys I think we're understimating something. I saw a post about it a little bit up ahead but it died pretty much istantly. Why do you think the MC would leave his fucked up eye like that? Trauma or not his powers should revolve around making him "wear" the most perfect form he could achieve at the moment, so why his eye remains untouched?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Btw guys I think we're understimating something. I saw a post about it a little bit up ahead but it died pretty much istantly. Why do you think the MC would leave his fucked up eye like that? Trauma or not his powers should revolve around making him "wear" the most perfect form he could achieve at the moment, so why his eye remains untouched?
His current form is most definitely not a "the powers decided this form was the best", but a result of a subconscious to be different. Don't forget that the MC had a long-running problem with the idea that Liz turned him down because he was too short and scrawny for her taste.
It's pretty obvious that this stuck in his head, and his newfound shapeshifting remade him in a form that was far removed from what led him to have his feelings turned down.

So his eyes still being fucked is most definitely a subconscious consequence as well. He lived his whole life used to hiding them because of the scars, this notion is fully part of him, now. He can't just cast it away, it's too deep ingrained in his nature and perception of himself.
It's also something that has links to others, like Deryl for example.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

Here's your homework :

What do you create ?

My OC? Ah, that's easy, as I already had one since a long time ago.

My character would be a Mutant-Monster child of the 4th, named Rom. Her function is to be the prime avatar of the 4th but also a replacement body, if the 4th was ever destroyed. She's like a hub connection between all of the 4th's spawns and descendants. Think of her as a Nexus, of sorts. The 4th can fully possess her and wield her power through her from the monster realm. She also acts as a container for all of the memories of every spawn and monster of the 4th's line and all that they ever received. Stored permanently within herself.

Her origin would be that her human mother was compatible with the 4th but during the infection process her mom turned into a monster and killed herself. The 4th took pity on the fetus, which was partially infected, and carried it inside her own womb, since it was mutated and highly compatible with her. As the child grew, it exhibit the power of the 4th but also the appearance of her mother before infection. This is while having many characteristics of the 4th. Like having pinkish brown skin and tentacles for hair(though her "hair" is grey to white in color). Her iris are fiery pink with blue pupils at the center while the rest of her eyes are black. This is her "base" monster form.

Since her function is basically to be the secondary memory storage and avatar for the 4th, she was groomed to perfection for 1000s of years in multiple ways in the 4th's plane. From mastering the memory trait to shapeshifting. Learning all of the teachings about monster kind. She even roamed all of the planes of the Numbered's descendants. Logged all of their kin, taking all of their memory right down to their genetics, and even wiped out the later generations that were dangerous combinations for her kin.

Getting to the story part and her role. As the 4th begins to slumber, planning out her long voyage to earth in her true body, she tasks her "Daughter" to roam earth ahead since she's not affected too strongly by earthly plane and can be sent there directly. Her daughter is to infiltrate and map out potential bloodlines for her new kin and to destroy all of the other bloodlines that would form there. She does this all while preparing for her mother to arrive. This happens for hundreds of years leading into the main events of the story.

Her powers, if they weren't obvious, are the Memory Trait and she's an S-Rank Aberration. She can read memories from a distance. She's also capable of forming "Long term Memories" in places so that she can use them to teleport via mental links that she can connect to. She can also regenerate by using her enemies memory of her to reconstruct herself. Something she does by injecting portions of herself within her targets head that have memories of her. This is on top of her natural regeneration.

She's also capable of shapeshifting into her human form, which is 6ft tall. A form which turns her skin slightly brown to tan, her eyes still strikingly pink but without the blue/black parts and her hair flows with a slight silver color to it. Her Monster form on the other hand, as described above in her origin, is now much better as an adult, standing at 13ft tall. Most of her previous monster features are the same as her base form but now her tentacle hair is black with a pink hue and has mouths with vicious teeth's on the ends. Her arms disappear entirely as 4 large tentacles burst out of her upper back and 2 more just above her shoulder on each side. Her face resembles the 4th's but with a slit flowing downward across it that opens to an empty, black void, which consumes the memories of all those that see it, completely devouring and breaking her enemies mind.

That's it. That's my OC, Rom. She wouldn't really be a huge part of the plot, believe it or not. She's mostly lowkey and won't intervene in fights involving her kin. Unless they're fighting something from the same generation as her, which is the 1st Gen. Yes, her name is quite on the nose but hey, it fits. This character was just a prototype I created to cope with all of the information the game gave me at the time. She actually wouldn't fit all that well, if I'm being honest.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Gotta love all the referances to pop culture and horror games.

The shopkeeper is very close to the level of mystriousness as the Merchent and the duke from Resident Evil.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
His current form is most definitely not a "the powers decided this form was the best", but a result of a subconscious to be different. Don't forget that the MC had a long-running problem with the idea that Liz turned him down because he was too short and scrawny for her taste.
It's pretty obvious that this stuck in his head, and his newfound shapeshifting remade him in a form that was far removed from what led him to have his feelings turned down.

So his eyes still being fucked is most definitely a subconscious consequence as well. He lived his whole life used to hiding them because of the scars, this notion is fully part of him, now. He can't just cast it away, it's too deep ingrained in his nature and perception of himself.
It's also something that has links to others, like Deryl for example.
I thought so too and it makes sense but I think that something seen so much and a key factor in many scenes should not be excused as "simple" subconscious, especially after he evolved enough for him to really don't care about his shape

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes