ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Too

Too be honest before the whole pedo accusation I didn't know w.w had a discord and as for the HOt mess that underwent on itch, well I just read some of the drama and just reading them hurt me in a way no 16 year ever could :cry: sad. On another note I miss the subreddit
I too miss the subreddit :cry:

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Yeah..... the powers are Cool and all but lithids are just cunts XD wait............... they eat brains this MC eats brains are we a cross of lithid and eldritch horror ?
The "thing" in our brain is different, they don't turn us into mindless drones, they actually make my dream of mind controling the planet true...

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The "thing" in our brain is different, they don't turn us into mindless drones, they actually make my dream of mind controling the planet true...
images (6).jpeg
vtbitfy4okeb1.jpg
Sure and the chaos gods are good people XD. You are becoming a lithid they are a hive mind XD more like a server but point remains lol

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Yeah I never actually read it because i didn't have the guts to read the throught the tragic part of it I wanted to feel good aright not a sobbing mess thinking of the horror irl sex life
images (9).jpeg
Yeah i'm not crying you are crying. :cry: fine we are both crying. Fucking movie my wife find it funny that i cry with an anime. Lady you cry when the store line is a little long :(

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
But the saddest, and most ironic, part is that everyone there gets told not to come here to our F95 thread. Even those that ask for more places where they would be able to discuss the game.

Meme-Spammers, they call us. Apparently blind to their own far more excessive ways.
"Filthy"-Dogclappers, they call us. As if a forum, any forum, without a firm cause and believe could be called anything but unworthy.

Blasphemous.
They must be properly purged for these slights they have given unto us.

necromater ready the guillotine I must get my fancy headchopping boots ready!

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes