necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
there are 3 plausible ways that our protagonist can increase the power + longevity of the heat in my personal opinion

1. Force
this one is pretty simple, just increase the power/speed (like making the muscles responsible for shutting down stronger) at which the claws close more powerfully, to increase the heat and the lifespan of sun level heat by a few seconds.

2. Material
like force but instead change the material of the claws to metal to create a point of intense power. it can vaporize air and destroy whatever it slammed down on. (when combined with the force method it can create enough power to puncture through Cole with ease and depending on the size of the claw, it could completely cleave Cole in half)

3. Pressurization
scraping the singluar point of contact and focusing more on RogueEagle's idea we can instead the replace the hammer and anvil single fire system with a pressurized chamber inside the Protagonist body which can compress, retain, and release heat through a hole (He would need to find to compress air but more importantly keep contained airtight [maybe make the chamber heat-resistant/heat-proof as to not damage him]) this would be more in line with "the solar bean" that RogueEagle is talking about.
Brother you Need the 3 for it to work XD you gave an answer step by step Lol

Reactions: ProgessiveDetailed
Mar 24, 2020
Yes but 3 is the ammo and you can make a bolter. I wanted the bio bombs just a little zap and boom fuck it but the MC don't wanna use the eel gland :(
true but you need the ammo that doesn't melt and i don't think the spidersilk trick would work again.

also can the Main character recreate the electricity already present in his body?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
true but you need the ammo that doesn't melt and i don't think the spidersilk trick would work again.

also can the Main character recreate the electricity already present in his body?
I recall the MC mentioning trying to use electricity but his body just explodes no matter what he does (like using rubber) so I suppose he 'can' but its unstable asf resulting in explosions.

Mar 24, 2020
I recall the MC mentioning trying to use electricity but his body just explodes no matter what he does (like using rubber) so I suppose he 'can' but its unstable asf resulting in explosions.
im about ask something completely crazy here.

Can The Main character shift into electricity? ik he tried and it harms but so did going giant and he got over that. its probably skipping a a few steps like trying to transform into gas first but i believe he has been able to shift his body into electricity so why i don't see why he cannot shift into it when his body is capable of retaining it.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
im about ask something completely crazy here.

Can The Main character shift into electricity? ik he tried and it harms but so did going giant and he got over that. its probably skipping a a few steps like trying to transform into gas first but i believe he has been able to shift his body into electricity so why i don't see why he cannot shift into it when his body is capable of retaining it.
Well think about it...the MC just trying to shift a limb it explodes now imagine if he decides to do something like becoming a liquid (but in this case electricity) it was 'hard' for him to go liquid and can result in a bad end if u pick the wrong choice.

Going giant was just a simple size limitation and he got over it sure but this is a 'weakness' electricity isn't something he has shown much if any progress of getting over.

The MC has 'weakened' his fire related issue but found no way at all to stop the electricity one (Fire still hurts him of course and he even says this).

Tbh, I doubt he'll ever get over the electricity issue although he might weaken the issue to not explode every time via limbs but turning fully into electricity no.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
To follow up on the giant thing: Its more likely that due to being level 1 that was his hard limit (not a weakness whatsoever) and by evolving his limit increased by an astounding amount.

Mar 24, 2020
Well think about it...the MC just trying to shift a limb it explodes now imagine if he decides to do something like becoming a liquid (but in this case electricity) it was 'hard' for him to go liquid and can result in a bad end if u pick the wrong choice.

Going giant was just a simple size limitation and he got over it sure but this is a 'weakness' electricity isn't something he has shown much if any progress of getting over.

The MC has 'weakened' his fire related issue but found no way at all to stop the electricity one (Fire still hurts him of course and he even says this).

Tbh, I doubt he'll ever get over the electricity issue although he might weaken the issue to not explode every time via limbs but turning fully into electricity no.
i think he can just give enough time with his third evolution and he might figure out a way that probably won't be possible until his final evolution, maybe he reachs his fourth it'll be possible.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes