DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
WW just posted this. Your thoughts?
Well, I did just make a post about wanting another side update in the future. If it comes next, I'll be happy with more hunts being added for us to do on top of building up to the twin stuff. Like I said in that other post, it would satisfy me personally. That said, I'm just one person and others may want more than that.

While I'm fine with whichever way WW decides to go, doing more side stuff would be fun. I mean, we just came off of the Battle of Diamonds. That was only 1 update ago. For someone that just binged the game with two playthroughs, I can tell you, it would be pretty stressful to go into something really big again. I would prefer to get more acquainted with HERO members first, improve on our abilities and then dive completely in. Especially if WW is really going to go hard with the Twin Arc like they're saying. I want that update to be huge and focused completely on it like the Battle of Diamonds before it.

I'm sure there's going to be hell of stat requirements and probably a lot of death in the Twin Arc too. From a gameplay stance, another side update would allow some people to catch up on stats and be prepared for what's to come. This current update was good but lacking in the money gaining department. I've already posted my stats here. Those are stats from someone who's played the game a lot and knows what to choose. Since most players didn't choose money from Tiffany as well, they couldn't really benefit from buying the pieces so they'll be around 330s. Even with a walkthrough, I don't think most players came close to 363 PP or even 350 PP without doing something they didn't really want to do during gameplay. So that's another plus.

So strictly for myself, I'm completely fine with the next update being a side one. It would let us get closer to HERO agents, train more and get more knowledge overall so MC is not in the dark on some of this stuff. On top of giving more time for those who's stats aren't quite as high to increase them a bit. As we've seen during the Aglaecwif/Laurie stuff, a decent amount of players weren't as ready for those requirements. It wasn't just here. You can see it in comments on other sites as well. So I think it would be beneficial all around for everyone. At least so they can be well prepared this time. The real question would be if the loop is coming back like before the big identity reveal? If so, that would be perfect as well.

Side note, have Xanthe let us see the Light Apostle's corpse for fun! It's totally not because I'm hoping it's a busty goddess looking monster. I only want to see it for academic purposes :Kappa:. Plus, after the MC was able to see the memories of an A-Rank monster, I'm sure Xanthe would be at least curious to know about the Light Apostle. Even if we only got a small peek at it's memory before getting booted out.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Time for a moment of reprieve before heading back into gearing up for the inevitable war crimes that must be committed...eventually.
maxresdefault.jpg
So how's everyone doing?

Papa Syther has been stuck on babysitting duty until his cousin returns in a few days from the land of Orange People and Snooki so that has been quite the drag (I wanted to just relax and have fun until I gotta return to da schoolz near da end of dis month).

Another question for you all in regards to ol Langy (Jared's pops for the unenlightened) do you think via bad end we'll see him takeover MC's body? (I'm actually hoping we see an extended end there like in the end where Arb takes over MC...would be cool to see how HERO reacts to Langy in MC's body).

In addition to that do you think Langy will be able to potentially use the abilities of other Superhumans he possesses if he were to reach a certain level? If he were able to do that he'd become a true scary threat in my eyes...like if he was able to get strong enough to snatch the body of someone like Deus he'd be fucking nutty if he could tap into even a bit of his power (I imagine even if he could use their power it'd be extremely weak like if MC were to use monster powers over his own but with Langy's power perhaps he could use level 2 or higher of that said person's abilities if he was able to evolve around level 3 or 4).

Last edited:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
In addition to that do you think Langy will be able to potentially use the abilities of other Superhumans he possesses if he were to reach a certain level? If he were able to do that he'd become a true scary threat in my eyes...like if he was able to get strong enough to snatch the body of someone like Deus he'd be fucking nutty if he could tap into even a bit of his power (I imagine even if he could use their power it'd be extremely weak like if MC were to use monster powers over his own but with Langy's power perhaps he could use level 2 or higher of that said person's abilities if he was able to evolve around level 3 or 4).
There is not yet enough information to answer that question.

If Langdom just takes over the physical body then he will never be able to use their powers since it has been stated that the powers come from something that is ephemeral and separate from the body. However, if his further evolution allows him to expand his possession into this other essence, then it might be possible. Even then, it would probably be very limited since the expression of abilities depends on the personality of the host. It might be that Langdom would get access to the basis for the host's power but express them in a manner that matches his personality... or the mental connection will allow the mind of the host to crawl back up into Langdom and strangle his f*cking psyche - It could happpen! :mad:

Either way this is all just an unnecessary distraction from kicking Jared's pretentious ass. Priorities people!!! :LOL::cool:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Time for a moment of reprieve before heading back into gearing up for the inevitable war crimes that must be committed...eventually.
View attachment 2852567
So how's everyone doing?

Papa Syther has been stuck on babysitting duty until his cousin returns in a few days from the land of Orange People and Snooki so that has been quite the drag (I wanted to just relax and have fun until I gotta return to da schoolz near da end of dis month).

Another question for you all in regards to ol Langy (Jared's pops for the unenlightened) do you think via bad end we'll see him takeover MC's body? (I'm actually hoping we see an extended end there like in the end where Arb takes over MC...would be cool to see how HERO reacts to Langy in MC's body).

I don't think possession from anyone but Eye Boy would ever work on the MC. The MC has too much shit within himself that runs counter to it. He has Eye Guy, Mommy 4th and possibly even the 3rd chilling in that link. We have to remember that our monster parent are linked to our very soul itself. I don't know if this applies for normal Superhumans as well but we have two instances of this with Apostle Spawns.

The 1st scene being with the Minyak. When they were connected to us, they saw passed us and came across the link to our parent. Said parent proceeded to make them submit before draining all of their power.

The 2nd scene is with Jake. When the MC tried to devour him, he accidentally comes too close to the link and gets pulled to the monster realm where the 1st resides.

As we can see, at least with Apostle Spawns, they're connected to their parents and it's directly linked to their souls. So if Langy tried possession, he'll likely get devoured himself. That's without factoring in Eye Boy, by the way. This also makes me want to make a top 5 or 10 favorite power list for everyone in game currently. Don't think I've done it with powers specifically before.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
There is a possibility that Langdon will be capable of using the superpowers of the possessed body, but he probably won't be able to improve them. So he won't be able to "possess MC, shapeshift into himself and inhrerit the apostolic powers".

On the other hand I doubt that he will ever manage to possess MC. The only plausible scenario for me would be that MC already is at the bring of death from a lost battle, SIN snatches his body, do some procedure on him and then Langdon possesses him.

Reactions: ItzSyther

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I don't think possession from anyone but Eye Boy would ever work on the MC. The MC has too much shit within himself that runs counter to it. He has Eye Guy, Mommy 4th and possibly even the 3rd chilling in that link. We have to remember that our monster parent are linked to our very soul itself. I don't know if this applies for normal Superhumans as well but we have two instances of this with Apostle Spawns.

The 1st scene being with the Minyak. When they were connected to us, they saw passed us and came across the link to our parent. Said parent proceeded to make them submit before draining all of their power.

The 2nd scene is with Jake. When the MC tried to devour him, he accidentally comes too close to the link and gets pulled to the monster realm where the 1st resides.

As we can see, at least with Apostle Spawns, they're connected to their parents and it's directly linked to their souls. So if Langy tried possession, he'll likely get devoured himself. That's without factoring in Eye Boy, by the way. This also makes me want to make a top 5 or 10 favorite power list for everyone in game currently. Don't think I've done it with powers specifically before.
Makes me wonder if there are any other people that have the backing of another Arbiter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: SPOILER WARNING in the well...SPOILER
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess my main point of this other to theorize is to ask you my brother's and sisters; who do you think that we know of RIGHT NOW if any, is favored by either an Apostle pair, or even an Arbiter?

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Time to list my favorite powers, since I've never done it before. Well, at least not in a top 5 to 10 fashion, as far as I remember. Why not do it now? Everyone already knows my number one. You can choose any power(s) from superhumans to even monsters. I'll start.

1. Memory Trait - The 4th, Aglaecwif, MC and Sharon. The most obvious choice ever from me. Everyone knows I'm a pervert for the Memory. It's the only power in game where I really went in-depth with trying to expand it's abilities further. I don't even need to say more about it.

2. Teleporting - Nico. Her ability is so cool in function and her display of power are some of the best scenes in the entire game. Especially her fight against Ella and Hex. Nothing else needs to be said here. The power being used in those scenes speak for itself.

3. Time - Deus. We don't know yet if the theory of him having Time-Space is true but Deus abilities we've seen in game are already some of my favorite. From seeing the future, to attacking with Space-time(?) and then going back in time to undo a threat. While Time Shenanigans can be frustrating for me, the use of it by Deus is presented in a very cool way.

4. Darkness - The 7th and Valravn. Their display of power were honestly pretty interesting. From being able to nullify non physical powers to turning completely into darkness and even turning the their surroundings completely dark. It's even implied to be capable of covering the entire universe in Darkness as well. It's one of the encounters I'm looking forward to the most and hope to see more people with the Dark Trait like Langy's assistant (?).

5. Negative Energy - Nyx. Death, that's why it's my favorite. Her Negative Energy - Death honestly reminds of Avada Kedavra from HP and I wouldn't be surprised if that was the inspiration. There's also her branding and memory seeing ability. She can even passively kill abilities that flow towards her with her negative energy aura. I love Nyx's power and it honestly should be in my top 3 with Time dropping to 4th place and Dark to 5th.

6. Iron Heart - Alexis. Her powers are rather simple in nature but extremely potent and pretty cool to see in use. Her body can be strengthened by producing more iron, she can summon/control iron and can even fly with it after reaching Level 5. Maybe she can control iron mist and send it into people to control them or rip their blood out in the future? Anyway, her powers are cool for reasons above.

7. Cross Light - Danica. She was actually much higher earlier in the game but with more characters and abilities coming to the game, she unfortunately went down. I don't really need to go too into it for Dani. I love her crosses, their function and the fact that she can cross people out and they won't even know what happened until it's too late. She might move back up if we get more stuff from her now that she's Level 3. Hopefully flying via her Kryq and a "stop" ability if the X Mark has too much power built up in her target. Basically, it would paralyze her targets like her Papa Gestas did to her before splitting her legs off.

I could keep going but I just noticed it's getting a bit too long and I don't feel like putting up spoiler tags so I'll just name off the last three in order. The reasoning should be obvious for them so here we go. Alice Graviton power at 8, Tiffany's Light at 9 and Ella's Body Trait at 10. I'm curious what everyone else's top 10 are going to look like. It'll likely change for me in the future when more abilities are shown off. Henri being one of them and possibly the 9th through 12th Apostles and their kin.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
how many more months till finished game do you all think we have?
Months isn't even in the equation bro.

The next update could take months depending on how great sage weird does it and that won't be the 'final' update since its continuing the twin arc (and whatever side arcs he's doing).

I can only imagine after the twin arc other characters such as Emily are going to get their own and then we have the potential arc involving the hellspawn MC/Deryl made with monster mommy.

Ah and the stuff involving Arbiter, fixing up tree boi, getting yoinked by totally dead Ella, dealing with SIN...the list goes on.

So it's safe to say not any time soon as there's a lot of stuff left to do.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Time to list my favorite powers, since I've never done it before. Well, at least not in a top 5 to 10 fashion, as far as I remember. Why not do it now? Everyone already knows my number one. You can choose any power(s) from superhumans to even monsters. I'll start.

1. Memory Trait - The 4th, Aglaecwif, MC and Sharon. The most obvious choice ever from me. Everyone knows I'm a pervert for the Memory. It's the only power in game where I really went in-depth with trying to expand it's abilities further. I don't even need to say more about it.

2. Teleporting - Nico. Her ability is so cool in function and her display of power are some of the best scenes in the entire game. Especially her fight against Ella and Hex. Nothing else needs to be said here. The power being used in those scenes speak for itself.

3. Time - Deus. We don't know yet if the theory of him having Time-Space is true but Deus abilities we've seen in game are already some of my favorite. From seeing the future, to attacking with Space-time(?) and then going back in time to undo a threat. While Time Shenanigans can be frustrating for me, the use of it by Deus is presented in a very cool way.

4. Darkness - The 7th and Valravn. Their display of power were honestly pretty interesting. From being able to nullify non physical powers to turning completely into darkness and even turning the their surroundings completely dark. It's even implied to be capable of covering the entire universe in Darkness as well. It's one of the encounters I'm looking forward to the most and hope to see more people with the Dark Trait like Langy's assistant (?).

5. Negative Energy - Nyx. Death, that's why it's my favorite. Her Negative Energy - Death honestly reminds of Avada Kedavra from HP and I wouldn't be surprised if that was the inspiration. There's also her branding and memory seeing ability. She can even passively kill abilities that flow towards her with her negative energy aura. I love Nyx's power and it honestly should be in my top 3 with Time dropping to 4th place and Dark to 5th.

6. Iron Heart - Alexis. Her powers are rather simple in nature but extremely potent and pretty cool to see in use. Her body can be strengthened by producing more iron, she can summon/control iron and can even fly with it after reaching Level 5. Maybe she can control iron mist and send it into people to control them or rip their blood out in the future? Anyway, her powers are cool for reasons above.

7. Cross Light - Danica. She was actually much higher earlier in the game but with more characters and abilities coming to the game, she unfortunately went down. I don't really need to go too into it for Dani. I love her crosses, their function and the fact that she can cross people out and they won't even know what happened until it's too late. She might move back up if we get more stuff from her now that she's Level 3. Hopefully flying via her Kryq and a "stop" ability if the X Mark has too much power built up in her target. Basically, it would paralyze her targets like her Papa Gestas did to her before splitting her legs off.

I could keep going but I just noticed it's getting a bit too long and I don't feel like putting up spoiler tags so I'll just name off the last three in order. The reasoning should be obvious for them so here we go. Alice Graviton power at 8, Tiffany's Light at 9 and Ella's Body Trait at 10. I'm curious what everyone else's top 10 are going to look like. It'll likely change for me in the future when more abilities are shown off. Henri being one of them and possibly the 9th through 12th Apostles and their kin.
Here goes my list of powers I like:

1.Red Light/Green Light - Oscar: I love Oscar and his power(s) were in my opinion very cool since he can stop foes dead in their tracks or outright explode with speed and strength towards his foes.

2. Pink A/Fuscia B/Rouge C/Magenta D - Klaus: Klaus's abilities are all plasma based which I truly fucking love (Pink A is particular reminds me of MC's hair with the jellyfish poison despite it being a solid spear of plasma it displayed that it can morph that form a bit to be whip like.

3. Minyak gigantification - Minkyaks: I just thought it was damn cool that this rather...tame monster can merge to become one big ol minyak.

4. The commands - Jake: So think whatever you want of Jake but his fucking power(s) are cool the ability to command people to do your bidding or feel a certain way is bloody amazing and is a power I'd totally want if I couldn't get shapeshifting like the MC.

5. Val's Knight form - Valravn: His knight form go hard asf and gives me major dark souls vibes which is just a bonus for me.

6. Crystal armor/knife - Laurie: So I dig Laurie's power and the fact she can not only make crystal knives that can explode and entrap an enemy but create a set of armor for herself. Personally I believe her power could one day become one of the deadliest especially if she can ever launch small bits of crystal that can't be seen at someone and just entrap them from that.

7. Plant control - Briar: So I love plant based powers and unfortunately the MC for whatever reason outright ignored plants...I digress at least there is Briar who during the interview with that host used the plant ability he has.

8. Elixir/Seeds - Deryl: The power to create whatever you want with some dank golden liquid and store said thing in seeds sound like a great time for real.

9. Power absorption - Michael: I was truly happy when Michael finally figured out what his power was and I'm very excited to see how it grows since from what I can remember at least a level 1 he could only take power from corpses although its probably different now...I believe he even talked about other possible usage with his power like storing absorbed powers for later usage.

10. Imbued Light - Clark/Tiffany (Kinda): This power is perhaps the greatest support power to currently exist in the world of superhuman...the fact they can magnify someone else's power is just amazing oh and the added bonus that it grants energy as well just sweetens this power.

Clark said that Tiffany's power is similar to his imbued light so I included her with em (although her power might be an AoE type deal since she can boost people around her while Clark seems to have directly target someone to give them a boost).

Last edited:

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Months isn't even in the equation bro.

The next update could take months depending on how great sage weird does it and that won't be the 'final' update since its continuing the twin arc (and whatever side arcs he's doing).

I can only imagine after the twin arc other characters such as Emily are going to get their own and then we have the potential arc involving the hellspawn MC/Deryl made with monster mommy.

Ah and the stuff involving Arbiter, fixing up tree boi, getting yoinked by totally dead Ella, dealing with SIN...the list goes on.

So it's safe to say not any time soon as there's a lot of stuff left to do.
Not to mention there are still missing fundamental arcs for example a significant one like the MC mother, so yeah no way of telling, but one thing is for sure and that is that its not being complete in a couple of months :KEK: .

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes