RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Time to list my favorite powers, since I've never done it before. Well, at least not in a top 5 to 10 fashion, as far as I remember. Why not do it now? Everyone already knows my number one. You can choose any power(s) from superhumans to even monsters. I'll start.

1. Memory Trait - The 4th, Aglaecwif, MC and Sharon. The most obvious choice ever from me. Everyone knows I'm a pervert for the Memory. It's the only power in game where I really went in-depth with trying to expand it's abilities further. I don't even need to say more about it.

2. Teleporting - Nico. Her ability is so cool in function and her display of power are some of the best scenes in the entire game. Especially her fight against Ella and Hex. Nothing else needs to be said here. The power being used in those scenes speak for itself.

3. Time - Deus. We don't know yet if the theory of him having Time-Space is true but Deus abilities we've seen in game are already some of my favorite. From seeing the future, to attacking with Space-time(?) and then going back in time to undo a threat. While Time Shenanigans can be frustrating for me, the use of it by Deus is presented in a very cool way.

4. Darkness - The 7th and Valravn. Their display of power were honestly pretty interesting. From being able to nullify non physical powers to turning completely into darkness and even turning the their surroundings completely dark. It's even implied to be capable of covering the entire universe in Darkness as well. It's one of the encounters I'm looking forward to the most and hope to see more people with the Dark Trait like Langy's assistant (?).

5. Negative Energy - Nyx. Death, that's why it's my favorite. Her Negative Energy - Death honestly reminds of Avada Kedavra from HP and I wouldn't be surprised if that was the inspiration. There's also her branding and memory seeing ability. She can even passively kill abilities that flow towards her with her negative energy aura. I love Nyx's power and it honestly should be in my top 3 with Time dropping to 4th place and Dark to 5th.

6. Iron Heart - Alexis. Her powers are rather simple in nature but extremely potent and pretty cool to see in use. Her body can be strengthened by producing more iron, she can summon/control iron and can even fly with it after reaching Level 5. Maybe she can control iron mist and send it into people to control them or rip their blood out in the future? Anyway, her powers are cool for reasons above.

7. Cross Light - Danica. She was actually much higher earlier in the game but with more characters and abilities coming to the game, she unfortunately went down. I don't really need to go too into it for Dani. I love her crosses, their function and the fact that she can cross people out and they won't even know what happened until it's too late. She might move back up if we get more stuff from her now that she's Level 3. Hopefully flying via her Kryq and a "stop" ability if the X Mark has too much power built up in her target. Basically, it would paralyze her targets like her Papa Gestas did to her before splitting her legs off.

I could keep going but I just noticed it's getting a bit too long and I don't feel like putting up spoiler tags so I'll just name off the last three in order. The reasoning should be obvious for them so here we go. Alice Graviton power at 8, Tiffany's Light at 9 and Ella's Body Trait at 10. I'm curious what everyone else's top 10 are going to look like. It'll likely change for me in the future when more abilities are shown off. Henri being one of them and possibly the 9th through 12th Apostles and their kin.
I'll be honest I have a lot of fun to be had today. Genshin just released their new huge ass Fontaine Update, I'm scheduled to watch the new Atom Eve Invincible episode with my Aunt over at her place, and I still need to destroy the Goblin Camp in BG3 despite ALSO having time to babysit my Cousin; so I'll keep this brief but know that I love this question.

0. Lisa's Power:
I don't know what it is, but if it brings me closer to HER; sign me the FUCK up...christ on a popsicle stick I gotta calm myself down I have shit to do today, just THINKIN about her got me feelin some way.

1. Darkness - The 7th & Valravn:
I do LOVE me some darkness baby! A little more than I Death or Eldritch tentacles due to the raw swallowing of it's presence. The vibe of also being able to suit up like a dark knight and just reek havoc on my enemies in the blanket of night is also a nice touch.

2. Time & Space Manip - Deus:
So as much as I HATE how confusing Time powers are, that doesn't mean they aren't FUN. This was a tough choice between putting this here or Death, because I damn near love both equally. While this is my favorite powers list, these aren't what I would PERSONALLY pick given the options of it were me choosing. But in this case, I'd be picking this one over Darkness unfortunately. Time is just ridiculously op, it's fun to know whatever your opponents are going to do, do reality slashes, and just through alternate fucking time lines or whatever. It's great, to say the least, but I'm on a time crunch so I'll leave it there.

3. Death - Nyx:
So it's death, straight up, and I'm ALL for it. Grim Reaper inbound because I would die for some cold to the touch and DEAD speaking abilities. I love how care free you can be much like with Deus's ability due to how stupidly broken it is. You'll notice a trend minus Darkness because I like the aesthetic more so on that but for Death & Time it's all about raw power and how I enjoy it's partake in it.

Honorable Mentions:
Red Light Green Light - Oscar:
I just want to note how unique this is, I loved this ability when I first saw it. I can't remember ever seeing it done in superhero fashion but if W.W did it first, well done. It's simple yet strategic if you play your cards right, right minded Oscar may have been terrifying.

That's all I have time for, I might expand on it, might not. If you have further specific questions I'll reply to those fs.

Mar 24, 2020
I'll be honest I have a lot of fun to be had today. Genshin just released their new huge ass Fontaine Update, I'm scheduled to watch the new Atom Eve Invincible episode with my Aunt over at her place, and I still need to destroy the Goblin Camp in BG3 despite ALSO having time to babysit my Cousin; so I'll keep this brief but know that I love this question.

0. Lisa's Power:
I don't know what it is, but if it brings me closer to HER; sign me the FUCK up...christ on a popsicle stick I gotta calm myself down I have shit to do today, just THINKIN about her got me feelin some way.

1. Darkness - The 7th & Valravn:
I do LOVE me some darkness baby! A little more than I Death or Eldritch tentacles due to the raw swallowing of it's presence. The vibe of also being able to suit up like a dark knight and just reek havoc on my enemies in the blanket of night is also a nice touch.

2. Time & Space Manip - Deus:
So as much as I HATE how confusing Time powers are, that doesn't mean they aren't FUN. This was a tough choice between putting this here or Death, because I damn near love both equally. While this is my favorite powers list, these aren't what I would PERSONALLY pick given the options of it were me choosing. But in this case, I'd be picking this one over Darkness unfortunately. Time is just ridiculously op, it's fun to know whatever your opponents are going to do, do reality slashes, and just through alternate fucking time lines or whatever. It's great, to say the least, but I'm on a time crunch so I'll leave it there.

3. Death - Nyx:
So it's death, straight up, and I'm ALL for it. Grim Reaper inbound because I would die for some cold to the touch and DEAD speaking abilities. I love how care free you can be much like with Deus's ability due to how stupidly broken it is. You'll notice a trend minus Darkness because I like the aesthetic more so on that but for Death & Time it's all about raw power and how I enjoy it's partake in it.

Honorable Mentions:
Red Light Green Light - Oscar:
I just want to note how unique this is, I loved this ability when I first saw it. I can't remember ever seeing it done in superhero fashion but if W.W did it first, well done. It's simple yet strategic if you play your cards right, right minded Oscar may have been terrifying.

That's all I have time for, I might expand on it, might not. If you have further specific questions I'll reply to those fs.
Genshin?

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Brothers are you Ready for the second blueballs age? Because fuckkkkkkkkkk
I'm not that shit sucks so hard :(

Powers :unsure:
Memory of course
Body fuck you ella
Alchemy that shit is so nerdgasm XD
And order so fucking op W.W gave it to a coward to balance it XD.

Waifu war?
Genshin impact?
The fuck?

I'm so low on power that i don't want to use memes :cry:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
What on Earth did I unleash? No god damn war brothers, I play Genshin yes, they released Fontaine and I'm a sucker for France.

The Waifus here have much more ground than Genshin's because Genshin's are a bunch of virgins with safe for work protagonist brain.

That all said
-Eula be thicc as fuck
-Never understood the obsession with Hu Tao
-The music slaps
-Yes I'm F2P

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
What on Earth did I unleash? I play Genshin yes, they released Fontaine and I'm a sucker for France.

The Waifus here have much more ground than Genshin's because Genshin's are a bunch of virgins with safe for work protagonist brain.

That all said Eula br thicc as fuck
Dude, what do you think of HuTao?

• Haha

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
The purity test
You see brothers PapaSyther and the Dogstapo have been hard at work tracking down the 'pure' Waifus and have concluded that there are multiple traitors to Mommy's regime and therefore, we the dogclappers shall...take care of the situation.

We know this may anger some...of those who follow these traitorous Waifus...but ask yourself this? Would you let them continue to taint our dear mommy's image...to continue to betray her divinity? If so...we'll take care of you too through...the cleansing.

Dearest...Claudia was our first subject and most definitely wasn't our last.

We captured the suspected traitor Waifu Claudia and allowed our special agent of the Dogstapo to conduct their tests. Fear not as we are using the latest and greatest in 'taint' finding technology, a gift from Lady Shadow herself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We can conclude safely that we were correct in Claudia being a traitor and a child of Lord turd...we will continue these purity tests at a later date.

Glory to Mommy 4th, Glory to her Visage, Glory to all that she is!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Yeah man, unbelievable isn't it. Your avatar looks cool by the way, very mysterious. :)
The avatar is the MC, though I plan to possibly change it to either Hôpë or Ráll, my OCs whenever NameNo003 finishes his always satisfying Ai Art.

It is a shame ItzSyther changed back to her Grace Lady Shadow's Divine form, but I understand all the same. Just miss Rai he sounded (and looked) bad ass.

MC is dark ass fuck in this pic tho but that's was a direct screenshot, dunno what to tell ya.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
The avatar is the MC, though I plan to possibly change it to either Hôpë or Ráll, my OCs whenever NameNo003 finishes his always satisfying Ai Art.

It is a shame ItzSyther changed back to her Grace Lady Shadow's Divine form, but I understand all the same. Just miss Rai he sounded (and looked) bad ass.

MC is dark ass fuck in this pic tho but that's was a direct screenshot, dunno what to tell ya.
Fear not my brother in arms tis time to alternate over to Rai (was gonna do it soon enough at any rate).

I'm looking forward to when NameNo003 does your OC, I'm sure its gonna look fire.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Now that I'm laying here and thinking about the Memory Trait. During the Aglaecwif encounter, she was whispering to the MC and then appeared out of nowhere in front of him. That could mean a few things here but we're going with the extreme to say that my living memory idea actually became a thing and I just noticed it now. Aglaecwif was possibly using her memory trait throughout the entire encounter before we even had sex with her. It also means she can use it at a distance.

After replaying that scene so much recently in such a short span, it reminded me that Aglaecwif's whole introduction was pretty bizarre. She starts off as a whisper that MC can't see and she begins to talk like she's listing off information she's receiving from his memory before appearing in front of him. This was overlooked by me because I figured she was just moving around as they talked but then I recalled it said she "slowly appeared out of thin air" in front of him. The key part was the "slowly" bit, which means that she wasn't physically there at all. She was possibly lingering around in a memory form before reforming her body when she confirmed what the MC was on arrival. A "Living Memory", as I like to call it.

I might be slightly delusional here but Mommy 4th, I hope that's accurate. I'm obsessed with the Memory trait, if you couldn't already tell. If true, that also means the 4th, and by extension MC, can also do it. Though, MC probably won't get that until Level 5, if his memory trait even develops into that direction. It would be on par with Ella's unchanging "Body" state ability. You can destroy the MC's body all day but as long as his "Memory" state exist, he'll reform. That's on top of him likely getting the same "Body" state as Ella too.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Now that I'm laying here and thinking about the Memory Trait. During the Aglaecwif encounter, she was whispering to the MC and then appeared out of nowhere in front of him. That could mean a few things here but we're going with the extreme to say that my living memory idea actually became a thing and I just noticed it now. Aglaecwif was possibly using her memory trait throughout the entire encounter before we even had sex with her. It also means she can use it at a distance.

After replaying that scene so much recently in such a short span, it reminded me that Aglaecwif's whole introduction was pretty bizarre. She starts off as a whisper that MC can't see and she begins to talk like she's listing off information she's receiving from his memory before appearing in front of him. This was overlooked by me because I figured she was just moving around as they talked but then I recalled it said she "slowly appeared out of thin air" in front of him. The key part was the "slowly" bit, which means that she wasn't physically there at all. She was possibly lingering around in a memory form before reforming her body when she confirmed what the MC was on arrival. A "Living Memory", as I like to call it.

I might be slightly delusional here but Mommy 4th, I hope that's accurate. I'm obsessed with the Memory trait, if you couldn't already tell. If true, that also means the 4th, and by extension MC, can also do it. Though, MC probably won't get that until Level 5, if his memory trait even develops into that direction. It would be on par with Ella's unchanging "Body" state ability. You can destroy the MC's body all day but as long as his "Memory" state exist, he'll reform. That's on top of him likely getting the same "Body" state as Ella too.
So what I'm getting out of this is you believe Aglaecwif wasn't PHYSICALLY present in the room until she "slowly approaches" from the shadows in front of us?
Or
That she can shed her PHYSICAL form to live as a sort of Mind entity and then physically manifested once she confirmed it was the MC?

I always just thought it was her moving exceptionally fast or at least above the perception of Lvl 2 MC whilst lurking in the shadows PHYSICALLY. But the way you describe it and point stuff out it does seem like it's one of the above...

You do bring up a side point that's always very fascinating to me, and that's the WAY Superhumans manifest their abilities. If a Superhuman focuses on a specific capability in their arsenal at say Lvl 1 or 2, throughout Evolutions their Superhuman abilities may try to lean on improving those specific capabilities that were focused previously.

It's hard as of right now to determine whether or not we will ever have the level of control Ella has as a shapeshifter by Level 5 because maybe THAT'S what ELLA'S focus was during her youth? It's odd.

What would happen if say Malik instead of being a War Veteran and nuking pillar high beams of singular attacks decided to go a more stealthy approach utilizing smoke as a cover, and then after a one or two Evolutions he gained a small control OVER the smoke he creates?

The MC had a tail that he utilized at Lvl 2 along with his Armor in almost every fight, then BAM; Level 3 and not only do we have MORE armors but also more tails. I don't see Ella having those as she seems to focus more on her hair and shifting into snakes and animals, and while it's not that she CAN'T do it I'm sure it's just that every Superhuman during their development leans more towards a certain way of using their abilities, so it comes as instinct and the power recognizes that.

Think of it like learning to master a gun. If you're a sniper for 40 years do you think you could automatically and just as EFFECTIVELY switch to a mini-gun? Probably not, you have the experience sure, the training to shoot a gun in the first place of course! The aim most definitely, but the same way of going about your opponents? Your distance? Mobility?

Curious subject indeed, as much as I distrust Xanthe I feel like I'd get along swell with him.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes