necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
and there's that line from old Val when he's released from Ella where he says something along the lines of I should kill you and eat your heart for weaking me. I feel like if Cole was this big mac daddy warrior that bodied Valraven, old Val would've mentioned him as the one who wounded him
Also cuntboy freaked out when ella told him raven boy was free. He only acts cocky because he got captured.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
and there's that line from old Val when he's released from Ella where he says something along the lines of I should kill you and eat your heart for weaking me. I feel like if Cole was this big mac daddy warrior that bodied Valraven, old Val would've mentioned him as the one who wounded him
Yeah, this ship has too may holes. if Cole was that pivotal, he wouldn't shit his pants when he learned that Valravn is free. He would probably say something in the lines of "good, let the dumb bird eat some hearts so I can destroy it again". The same attitude he has against MC. The funny thing is that MC has showcased that he has both the defensive and offensive capacity to survive and kill a Rank A even if Asura was very weakened. All Cole has showcased is that he is delusional.

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Yeah, this ship has too may holes. if Cole was that pivotal, he wouldn't shit his pants when he learned that Valravn is free. He would probably say something in the lines of "good, let the dumb bird eat some hearts so I can destroy it again". The same attitude he has against MC. The funny thing is that MC has showcased that he has both the defensive and offensive capacity to survive and kill a Rank A even if Asura was very weakened. All Cole has showcased is that he is delusional.
tumblr_e0ef3f4d77a7da0bc81d286d98cd3249_b50e9bdc_640.gif
Of course look at him in his favorite hobby.
Cuntboy has issues lol

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Heheh

Rai likes clapping....something else.

Just know that anyone who is granted power by Rai must undergo this training:
View attachment 2888867

Yeah thats right...Rai fucks pots...he happened to come across a mystical pot during a fight against another variant...he learned this pot could increase cock size if used for an extensive amount of time...he uses it to train those who wish to serve under him.

There is an additional effect to the cock growth...your dick can shoot lighting bolts bro!
Is it sad that I know that entire Doujin?

• Haha
Reactions: ItzSyther

Robozoid

Dec 6, 2018
There are a few fight scenes that have images or the narration mixing up left and right. I remember it happening in the fight against Angelina's monster and a few scenes during the Chimera Deryl Arc. There might be more, but those are what I remember.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: necromater

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
It's hard to believe this forum was talking about the correct/Incorrect way to grammatically mention a dog's ham-pocket...
It's difficult not to love this forum sometimes.
Your name is so beautiful, brother.

But at any rate...dogussy is so...crude and unrefined but dogpussy is the true and refined way.

• Haha

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Cause I'm bored and like having match ups

Deus vs Nyx

Who do you think would win? The time lord or death mommy
Nyx, if Deus attack is Space-time and her passive aura kills it like she did with Tiffany's Light and Michael's Radiation wave. Deus wouldn't be able to damage her. Plus, if she managed to touch him, that's it since she can kill power with a touch.

Deus, if he's allowed to go back in time and his little grey attacks can bypass her aura. That's on top of him pulling out some hypothetical space trait abilities, if he's a dual trait spawn.

In reality, it's a draw for now since we don't know enough about their powers. Currently, Nyx implied she can't die so I'm assuming she marks herself or it's a built in function of her power. Deus kit is still too mysterious to lean in any direction, for myself. For now, I lean more towards stalemate.

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Wow the thread being way to calm today. Then i remember i have two weeks left of vacations and i also don't wanna do shit then i remember we are gonna be blueballed till october and i want to laze even harder:( .
Also in the deus vs nyx its always a trap because the fight will always have deus cheating and it will never be a fight it always gonna be deus doing something to capture nyx

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Wow the thread being way to calm today. Then i remember i have two weeks left of vacations and i also don't wanna do shit then i remember we are gonna be blueballed till october and i want to laze even harder:( .
Also in the deus vs nyx its always a trap because the fight will always have deus cheating and it will never be a fight it always gonna be deus doing something to capture nyx
I can fix that calmness REAL quick son.

• Thinking Face

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Cause I'm bored and like having match ups

Deus vs Nyx

Who do you think would win? The time lord or death mommy
I should ask you to list each one's abilities but I'm not cruel!

Anyway, the premise here is that Deus' attacks and defenses aren't necessarily.. his. Deus seems to do something that causes effects, not cause the effects directly.

So let's attempt this one:

Nyx:
1) Death Ray: Also known as Negative Energy: Death, an attack which should be useless because Deus should be able to always dodge it.
2) Death Aura: She is capable of killing weaker individuals around her when she fights. It stands to reason that it can damage stronger individuals which would make her good at attrition fights.
3) Suppression or Power drain: Has some form of suppression or drain ability she uses against Tiffany and makes her limp in her hand.

Tactic: Fight at close quarters, keeping Deus inside her death aura and using her suppression/drain power to defend against Deus attacks.

Case 1 - Taking things at face value:

Deus:
1) Light Ray: A ray attack that cuts through anything.
2) Foresight: He has the ability to deflect thousands of simultaneous attacks.
3) Time traveling: He can go back to the past and fight a weaker version of his enemy.

Tactic: His best chance is just headshotting Nyx. If this thing cuts through anything, then I don't see how non regenerating superhumans can survive it. Defensively he can use his foresight to always avoid Nyx's ray attacks.

Verdict: Assuming that Nyx can take Deus' light ray thanks to her suppressive powers, and consider that she probably has a lot more power, being a higher level and old, I'd give her the win. Deus would have to travel way to far in the past to have a chance against her and it seems like his main limitation, considering that he chose to fight MC in the present first when he could just go back and undo it without much trouble.

If Nyx can't dodge/suppress his light ray, then she is done for. She will die before she manages to point her finger.

Case 2 - My theory about Deus:

1) Choosing Reality: Deus can choose a braching reality and make it happen. Reality will fix itself and Deus will always get his way.

Verdict: In this case, Deus is even weaker as a combatant but he has a lot more control of the outcome. He can't really do anything to Nyx, but he can always erase the branch and revert back to a reality where he and Nyx won't fight. The question is if he can somehow dodge Nyx's suppression. If it's possible then Nyx can't really do anything to change the outcome, but she won't lose. Deus will pick a branch that is beneficial to him but he would only win if the branch led to Nyx's death somehow and in a relevant timeframe.

If Nyx can stop him using her suppression power, then Deus will probably lose.

Edit: It should be safe to assume that Deus has some generic way of fighting aside these abilities. Otherwise Xanthe wouldn't think about him when Cole crashed MC's interview. I think however that the more generic ways of fighting wouldn't work on Nyx. She is supposed to be far more powerful than him.

Last edited:

necromater

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I hope deus is more batman
descarga (57).jpeg
Because the alternative
23453335e5108096f8921f1f6fef70fd416de1645b89501f0beb4427b58ba574_1.jpg
Who i am kidding of course he is gonna be konrad he is a fucking edgelord :(

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Papa Syther would like to mention he too could end this calmness with his many war crimes he wishes to commit...but hexadecimals...they call for me! Gosh darn this class (its pretty easy ngl, enjoying it thus far).

Also been playing C&C: Red Alert 3, very very fun.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes