Mar 24, 2020
It depends. Each of the apostles incarnate one aspect of reality. The 4th memory would be akin to the Akashic records and thus omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient.
memory is similar to the akashic records but they are not quite the same.
({EDIT} The Records deals with humanity's mental memories, while The 4th deals with both mental memories and physical memories [like the structure of an object])

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Perhaps i should try to clarify, when i said "God" i didn't mean based on a perspective from any religion/mithology from our world but instead according to the lore of the game.

So, yes in a sense all apostles are gods on the same way as some gods from phanteons ruled aspects of reality, like thunder, war etc. but on the superhuman world there are references to a being considered as "God".
Valravn mentions it's existence and how his master opposes it, Mc during his first evolition trance says "For god and Glory" as a dialogue option, Syla mentions how all apostles have bits and pieces of each other which indicates a commom origin and more important.
ALL APOSTLES IDENTIFY THEMSELVES AS ONE ASPECT OF "GOD"
Authority as God's will, Memory as God's insight and etc, so why call themselves like that if they don't believe in an almighty god ? why consider themselves as aspects of a god instead of "the god of will" or "the goddes of insight" if such being doesn't exist ?

If the "God" mentioned really exists then it's a being more powerfull then all of then, a creature capable of commanding all aspects of reality, not over single ones (apostles) or dual ones (arbiters).

It was especulated that the eye was an arbiter waiting to exist again but is that really the case ? after all they ARE know and have names and that's not the Eye's case.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
at the end of the day. MC is still a lower level noob. yea he towers above the other noobs. but he can't touch the truly powerful. and that severely limits his ability to overturn fate, for now.

a lot of the plot is decided by the level 5s and S ranks. and that is good, it is all handled quite well, you are sometimes coerced, but at the same time you are not feeling helpless and you are making a difference.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
memory is similar to the akashic records but they are not quite the same.
({EDIT} The Records deals with humanity's mental memories, while The 4th deals with both mental memories and physical memories [like the structure of an object])
The definition of Akashic Records is:

" Akashic record, in occultism, a compendium of pictorial records, or “memories,” of all events, actions, thoughts, and feelings that have occurred since the beginning of time " Definition by Britannica

" In the religion of Theosophy and the spiritual movement called Anthroposophy, the Akashic records are a compendium of all universal events, thoughts, words, emotions, and intent ever to have occurred in the past, present, or future in terms of all entities and life forms, not just human. " Definition by Wikipedia

maul467

Apr 19, 2019
Honestly the best parts about this update isn’t the sex scenes or the action it’s the quaint moments hanging out with mom or Claudia, I kind of wish we got a scene of hanging out with Alice and her dad or (this was just an idea I had) taking Johan out to go see his kids at like a sport event or a dance recital

Mar 24, 2020
The definition of Akashic Records is:

" Akashic record, in occultism, a compendium of pictorial records, or “memories,” of all events, actions, thoughts, and feelings that have occurred since the beginning of time " Definition by Britannica

" In the religion of Theosophy and the spiritual movement called Anthroposophy, the Akashic records are a compendium of all universal events, thoughts, words, emotions, and intent ever to have occurred in the past, present, or future in terms of all entities and life forms, not just human. " Definition by Wikipedia
If The Akashic records includes universal events and actions, it still differs from what The 4th embodies.

Mar 24, 2020
Honestly the best parts about this update isn’t the sex scenes or the action it’s the quaint moments hanging out with mom or Claudia, I kind of wish we got a scene of hanging out with Alice and her dad or (this was just an idea I had) taking Johan out to go see his kids at like a sport event or a dance recital
He got Unsex-addicted.

Lucyel

Aug 12, 2020
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, THAT CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Great update as always, but I think I prefer not to have this kind of cliffhanger and have a full arc.
When the car crash happended we got a clifhanger, and no one was crying for that

Lucyel

Aug 12, 2020
Alice thrash both of them easily. If Dev doesn't show her absolutely wrecking them I would be sad. And, if Michael dream is what current Michael power is like then uff...
Na, youre rlly understimating Met, he already shows how powerfull he is. And Met is a lvl3, while Alice and Michel are both lvl2

Lucyel

Aug 12, 2020
Her powers literally reflect attacks, they don't connect, mostly. If anything Michael is in more trouble, because needs to absorb the attack before mixing it with internal energy and releasing it. This opens him up to the same treatment that superconducting girl got during SIN initiation fight.
No, Alice can't deflect all attacks, if the attack is stong enough it can surpass her barrier.
And we already know that the diference btwen a lvl2 and a lvl3 is huge

Lucyel

Aug 12, 2020
How good is the game without the walkthrough? I looked at it and the 20 pages kinda gives me the feeling that it might be neccessary in order to really play the game. I don't really wanna have to keep looking through a guide to have a good time with the game though.
I never use the walkthrough, it isnt necesary

• Angry
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Lucyel

Aug 12, 2020
She's invisible (and probably silent, but that's likely her professional skills), not intangible. Alice is capable of spamming AOE attacks like it's nothing, that'll take Rina out pretty quick.

Met alone is the biggest challenge for them. Unless Michael or Alice have something super special, this is a losing battle for them. Which will involve a ton of Aldains as a cannon fodder to cover their retreat.
Im doubt this is a lost battle. Yes Met is a lvl3 and we cant understimate that, the gap btwen lvl2 and lvl3 is a lot, but both Alice and Micheal are spawns of apostols, Alice being the spawn of a chocen of one, and Michel being the direct spawn of one. And is clear that the spawns of the apostols are special, i doubt it would be an easy battle, i guees it would end as a tie

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes