Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Some people are not going to like this, but being honest, I never really liked Bailey that much
View attachment 3295291
I don't hate her, but i see no problem in letting her go, gotta keep that pureness.
Sem título.jpg

Nah just kidding, people here like, dislike and don't care about all kinds of characters for the most varied reasons, honestly the Superhuman thread is almost a sociological experiment with how different opinions are :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
View attachment 3295825
You know, this would be a great opportunity to start a new waifu war for Bailey. Not that I want to start anything, just saying :sneaky:
okjlfalfyugasd.jpg

landcbvcrwbvd.jpg

Unless you want to be exiled to the shadowlands, it's best (for all of us really) that you don't elaborate on your opinion on your "waifu".
Indeed brother, for i remember the days of the Vanishing, tales of dozens of pages and even posts of mine own making gone to never return.

Reactions: GaRbS and TheShelly
Jan 16, 2024
Unless you want to be exiled to the shadowlands, it's best (for all of us really) that you don't elaborate on your opinion on your "waifu".
Wait are you saying that to get free passage to the shadowland resort and spa all i have to do is elaborate my opinion on my waifu?WHY HAVEN'T YOU SAID THAT EARLIER BROTHER
absolutewin.png
nah just kidding, but i know i got you on the first half

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I'll just throw this out without any motivations
View attachment 3295872
ngl "I want to impregnate some girls" was exactly what I wanted in my first few hours of this game since you could cum inside literally every girl you could fuck, and when it was revealed that you were sterile I was a bit turned off. But the story is so damn good so I've already made peace of it.

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
ngl "I want to impregnate some girls" was exactly what I wanted in my first few hours of this game since you could cum inside literally every girl you could fuck, and when it was revealed that you were sterile I was a bit turned off. But the story is so damn good so I've already made peace of it.
Yeah pretty much ruins the fun of the sex scenes. All that effort to get into the pants of these girls, and it's futile in the long run.

Add to that that the mc is a virgin when he starts and the three people you can (are forced to) loose your virginity to are Liz or Christie who more than likely have a body count in the hundreds.

Liz rejects you only to admit later that she should not have after you get your powers (which is kind of an insult when you think about it).
The old if I wasn't good enough for you at my worst, you are not good enough for me at my best.

The third way to loose your virginity is with Bailey, yay necrophilia with an undead slut.

Reactions: Gigachad

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Yeah pretty much ruins the fun of the sex scenes. All that effort to get into the pants of these girls, and it's futile in the long run.

Add to that that the mc is a virgin when he starts and the three people you can (are forced to) loose your virginity to are Liz or Christie who more than likely have a body count in the hundreds.

Liz rejects you only to admit later that she should not have after you get your powers (which is kind of an insult when you think about it).
The old if I wasn't good enough for you at my worst, you are not good enough for me at my best.

The third way to loose your virginity is with Bailey, yay necrophilia with an undead slut.
my main problem with Liz (and some other LIs) right here... I don't care if the virgin MC lost his virginity to a girl who wasn't a virgin herself since that's just life, but to a girl whose body count is significantly higher than you? Can't say I'm too satisfied with it. Also it really irks me that none of the main LIs is virgin and the only one you can experience (Tiffany, I'm not even sure she's a main LI) is not too keen on the whole sex itself so it totally takes the fun out of it.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022

Do we actually know that Liz sleeps around a lot? We know she’s got experience but she seems too lazy to go looking for (to her) a mid lay.

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
Do we actually know that Liz sleeps around a lot? We know she’s got experience but she seems too lazy to go looking for (to her) a mid lay.
Got the impression (might be mistaken) that before she became the MC's girlfriend (if you go that route), she gave it up to anybody without much care. She had a very blaze attitude regarding sex.

At the party by the lake, a guy tries to ruffie her, he is stopped, but in that scene she tells Deryl and his brother (who scared off the guy with the drugged beer) that she had been ruffied before, possibly several times, and (implied that it does not bother her), and more than likely got fucked.

In the sex scene in the classroom the mc asks what her body count is, she refuses to answer. So it's likely a high number.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
On impregnation:

The game is barely halfway and it has teased pregnancy a lot. Don't discount it yet. Even your average slice of life harem game takes a while to get started on pregnancy talk. This is an action packed story about evolution and divinity and has the potential to elevate the concept of pregnancy. I really don't want to go into the reasons why pregnancy isn't out of the table yet and I don't mean just MC impregnating monsters, I mean the whole package. It has been discussed to death.

On MC's choices to lose his virginity:

I have to agree that the options to lose his virginity aren't very satisfying. In fact I think that it may have alienated some of the playerbase in the past.

As far as I recall, this is the order that the various sex scenes were implemented:
  1. Memory Blowjob
  2. Blowing Jared as Amber
  3. Transforming into Emily and playing with tentacles.
  4. Sex with Ella (deadend)
  5. FMC with Tess
  6. Christie Titjob
  7. Foursome with Tess and the 2 random black guys before fighting Kenny
  8. Sex with Kenny's zombies (deadend)
  9. Sex with Minyak (deadend)
  10. Demi's blowjob
  11. Angelina's Blowjob
  12. Emily's handjob
  13. FMC with Tess
  14. Alice Dream Sex
  15. Bailey

So Bailey was the first normal sex scene implemented.
Of these 15
- 3 were FMC.
- 2 were MC transforming into girls.
- 3 Deadends
- 1 Dream sex
- 5 Blowjobs/Handjobs
- 1 normal sex where MC finally loses his "dude" virginity

I mean, it got annoying really fast. All the good stuff was with FMC, the normal sex scenes were either deadends or dreams and everything else was foreplay. We really couldn't tell how the game would continue down the line and it's not like the scenes themselves are that good.

It was an exercise in frustration.

I really don't mind Liz and Christie being promiscuous. I'm perfectly satisfied with being their "last", although in Christie's case, while I expect it, I don't really know if that's the case. My problem is how "boring" these scenes are compared to both the FMC and the Deadend scenes.

Last edited:

Grimnir098

Jan 27, 2021
There's a flashback that reveals Liz actually rejected the MC because she feels empty and aimless, and doesn't think she could be the girlfriend that she thinks MC deserves.
MC jokes that it's just because he's short, and she plays along.

Gettyra

Apr 23, 2021
my main problem with Liz (and some other LIs) right here... I don't care if the virgin MC lost his virginity to a girl who wasn't a virgin herself since that's just life, but to a girl whose body count is significantly higher than you? Can't say I'm too satisfied with it. Also it really irks me that none of the main LIs is virgin and the only one you can experience (Tiffany, I'm not even sure she's a main LI) is not too keen on the whole sex itself so it totally takes the fun out of it.
Never really understood the whole purity desire, like straight up NTR is shit as always easy to understand hating but i've never got this perspective on things. It has honestly never bothered me in the slightest.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes