Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
So I'm not sure if it means anything, but does anybody else find it curious how WW has set up his Patreon tiers? We have the obvious low tiers of human, then superhuman, then monster, then hero, but it gets a bit interesting from there. The next rung up is the apostles tier, followed by the eye of god tier, and ending with the unknown tier. The bit I find fascinating is that I thought the creature in the unknown tier pic was the 7th apostle/whatever killed the 7th. But according to this hierarchy, its above even the arbiters (I'm assuming eye of god refers to the arbiters)

Maybe its one of those other gods, like the god of the moon or the great ocean or something we aren't yet aware of.
I don't think that unknown is an apostle after what he did to Avatar of the 4. It's like he's on a whole other level. Someone said he's the 7th, but does anyone have any game images proving that? Also, what's the deal with those arbiters? above the apostles that people mention? Any images proving that they exist?

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I don't think that unknown is an apostle after what he did to Avatar of the 4. It's like he's on a whole other level. Someone said he's the 7th, but does anyone have any game images proving that? Also, what's the deal with those arbiters? above the apostles that people mention? Any images proving that they exist?
According to the Lore Whore, the arbiters are very old, to the point most monsters don't remember them anymore. Most monsters simply accept either the Ocean/Moon gods or believe that the apostles are avatars of higher beings. She says something to the effect of that those monsters that do remember are waiting for their return. So the best assumption we have is that they exist (likely in the higher plane that's been tossed around a few times) but they don't have any avatars currently in existence.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Apostles create theses avatar through their own body. they are emprisonned/locked in this higher plan for some reason and can only come on earth through theses shells, when the eye who likely is an arbiter also reside in the higher plan but cant do the same because he dont have a body at all since he need mc's one to be reborn.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xanthe "We believe the corpse to be a part of a greater whole. An avatar through which a great monster acts."
Xanthe "Our agent, the one that identified you coincidentally, linked the corpse to this greater creature. It seems to have been made from its own body."

Aglaecwiff also confirm us that from what she know, Ella's plan is to call apostles on earth and even Sylla tell's us about the 4th arrival soon.

The lord of dark is likely a bigger threat than apostle or even arbiter, personnaly i believe that he's one of the two outer twins but it's just a theory so far.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes