Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Still an annoying little try hard who needs to get cacked though.

Rude in every interaction with the MC and going strong, sure does make you feel sympathy and want to help em.
What if (unlike Ella) they dont think MC will side with them at the end? :unsure:

Don't we mostly interact with them while we are breaking in/infiltrating places (either irl or in the dream) :HideThePain:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
What if (unlike Ella) they dont think MC will side with them at the end? :unsure:

Don't we mostly interact with them while we are breaking in/infiltrating places (either irl or in the dream) :HideThePain:
Considering that Charlie has problems with her allies too, and she is even rude to Met who was a friend of her brother and probably the only person there who showed genuine sympathy, I think it's a personality problem.

The only one (aside Shopkeep) who she had a confirmed friendly relationship with, or at least more than cordial, was monster Deryl, who's agency was compromised.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Considering that Charlie has problems with her allies too, and she is even rude to Met who was a friend of her brother and probably the only person there who showed genuine sympathy, I think it's a personality problem.

The only one (aside Shopkeep) who she had a confirmed friendly relationship with, or at least more than cordial, was monster Deryl, who's agency was compromised.
Met seems (very likely is) more nomral than Micheal but wasnt Met also a mercenary right before joining SIN? At the very least I'm pretty sure Mets reason for joining SIN isn't the same "reason" Charlie does everything. I dont recall her having a "bad relationship" with Ella either(presumably knows about Charlie's goal and is "helping" "charlie). Have we seen her interact with the "less asshole" characters like Brair for any real period of time?

To me it seems like that she wants (thinks she needs) people that have 0 chance of betraying her deryl literally couldn't, Ella's goal is more relevant to Ella than betraying charlie, shopkeep is uh.... betrayal is bad for business? :HideThePain:
That would explain why she doesn't like Met (if he was a merc he is literally "a slave to money"), MC (has choices because VN), Cole (he wants to be Ella's boytoy and puts that goal above everyone)

Last edited:

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Edit: Charlie (dream) is one of the "anomalies" (the heart?) Unless I missed something during our few interactions we for sure have history with them that we've forgotten
No, it's more likely the pact or deal, whatever you want to name it that she probably made in secret with the MC.
Hence the reason why MC couldn't kill her in that dead end

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Met seems (very likely is) more nomral than Micheal but wasnt Met also a mercenary right before joining SIN? At the very least I'm pretty sure Mets reason for joining SIN isn't the same "reason" Charlie does everything. I dont recall her having a "bad relationship" with Ella either(presumably knows about Charlie's goal and is "helping" "charlie). Have we seen her interact with the "less asshole" characters like Brair for any real period of time?

To me it seems like that she wants (thinks she needs) people that have 0 chance of betraying her deryl literally couldn't, Ella's goal is more relevant to Ella than betraying charlie, shopkeep is uh.... betrayal is bad for business? :HideThePain:
That would explain why she doesn't like Met (if he was a merc he is literally "a slave to money"), MC (has choices because VN), Cole (he wants to be Ella's boytoy and puts that goal above everyone)

Edit: Charlie (dream) is one of the "anomalies" (the heart?) Unless I missed something during our few interactions we for sure have history with them that we've forgotten
The anomaly on his heart was from Charlie using her power on the MC when he visited Ella's orphanage. He felt the curse/geas or whatever it is and followed it to Charlie in the dream. I doubt there is any further relationship hidden between the two.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
I would give her once chance she is like 16 or 17 some kids are stupid at these ages after that she getting cooked
Meanwhile I look forward to crushing all her hopes, dreams and fondest desires right in front of her before ripping her in half to drown in her own blood

Edit: Because she's just that damn annoying

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
The anomaly on his heart was from Charlie using her power on the MC when he visited Ella's orphanage. He felt the curse/geas or whatever it is and followed it to Charlie in the dream. I doubt there is any further relationship hidden between the two.
I dunno, the Shopkeeper calling the MC Charlie seems like a flag of some hidden connection to me.

May 13, 2023
Hi again, I came back to shed light on a small detail I didn't see people comment here (or maybe you do, memory isn't my strongest trait...)

Spoilers below, read only if well past 0.95

Remember Ella's massacre on middleschool where she gets her 3rd evolution? Well, she says a couple of interesting things that could help expand the (not so heated now...) debate on her powers, specifically memory:

"Our eyes are still blind, we must feed so we can see"
"Only then can she begin her search"
"Memories visible, the One..."

If we consider this piece of monologue alongside the so much cited comment from Ella, on how memory isn't her strongest suit (I don't have access to the exact quote, feel free to quote it) I think we can draw some assumptions:

-The way Ella was able to identify good candidates to become superhumans was through vision, but more specifically seeing "memories". By that I mean, maybe when she saw someone, she could see some or all of their "memories" on the psychological sense, but the "genetic memories" as well (That's how she could asses Cristy and Emmily's bodies and minds to a certain degree) that allowing her to literally see genetic compatibility and epigenomics to a level we can't comprehend as humans without powers.

-At least one Apostle (3rd or 4th) knew her plans (or a part) at that time and was an board with them, helping Ella evolve and giving her guidance through consuming her classmates. That would explain Ella speaking in plural and referring to herself saying "her search", since she's currently in trance and connected to said Apostle. My personal guess would be 4th due the memory aspect being mentioned both through Ella's eyes and "memories visible", as well as the means of consuming people's brains and the pink vial. This also ties well with the Dead End (can't remember the number) where Ella calls the 4th and offers MC to her, showing certain degree of cooperation or necessity.

Now, the funky part, do you think the last quote "memories visible, the One" could refer to MC's eye (Arbiter), to "God", or something else?

Unrelated note again, but I noticed Spoilers can only be accessed with an account. Considering that and what I was quoting was on past updates, how should I use the spoiler tag from now on? Thanks a lot!

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Hi again, I came back to shed light on a small detail I didn't see people comment here (or maybe you do, memory isn't my strongest trait...)

Remember Ella's massacre on middleschool where she gets her 3rd evolution? Well, she says a couple of interesting things that could help expand the (not so heated now...) debate on her powers, specifically memory:

If we consider this piece of monologue alongside the so much cited comment from Ella, on how memory isn't her strongest suit (I don't have access to the exact quote, feel free to quote it) I think we can draw some assumptions:

-The way Ella was able to identify good candidates to become superhumans was through vision, but more specifically seeing "memories". By that I mean, maybe when she saw someone, she could see some or all of their "memories" on the psychological sense, but the "genetic memories" as well (That's how she could asses Cristy and Emmily's bodies and minds to a certain degree) that allowing her to literally see genetic compatibility and epigenomics to a level we can't comprehend as humans without powers.

-At least one Apostle (3rd or 4th) knew her plans (or a part) at that time and was an board with them, helping Ella evolve and giving her guidance through consuming her classmates. That would explain Ella speaking in plural and referring to herself saying "her search", since she's currently in trance and connected to said Apostle. My personal guess would be 4th due the memory aspect being mentioned both through Ella's eyes and "memories visible", as well as the means of consuming people's brains and the pink vial. This also ties well with the Dead End (can't remember the number) where Ella calls the 4th and offers MC to her, showing certain degree of cooperation or necessity.

Now, the funky part, do you think the last quote "memories visible, the One" could refer to MC's eye (Arbiter), to "God", or something else?

Unrelated note again, but I noticed Spoilers can only be accessed with an account. Considering that and what I was quoting was on past updates, how should I use the spoiler tag from now on? Thanks a lot!
I don't know if this is relevant to your theory but the scene ends with this:
screenshot0043.png
screenshot0044.png
ending with whoever it is calling Mc by his name.

I interpreted this as Ella somehow knowing that Mc was there, if she really is able to "see" memories that could explain it.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017

If you want to hide spoilers, then use [ ISPOILER ] text [ / ISPOILER ]
(without spaces)

And your speculations about Ella doing Apostle's agenda when she massacred her classmates is very wild. It was implied few times, that she did it as a revenge. She was bullied by them in the past. And if it triggered her evolution, then good for her.

Reactions: SquallofNight

XeroZero000

Apr 18, 2020
Hey guys, so I just replayed the game with a walkthrough's help and finally got enough corruption points to see the dead end scene where the MC gets possessed by the red eye. I'm a bit confused about what happened to him. At first, I thought he was dead, but it seems like he might still have some awareness? Can anyone please tell what happened?

Was the MC still alive? Did he merge with the eye, but the eye is dominant and he's just an observer? Or is he truly dead, and we're just seeing the viewpoint from the red eye itself?

Another thing I noticed is that the it mentions the "MC" has unlimited energy or something similar. However, it's surprising how easily Deus defeated him. It seems like the MC didn't even stand a chance. Why was he folded so easily?

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes