Katsuki45

Nov 8, 2020
I laugh so hard seeing this.
The Strongest Mom (1).png The Strongest Mom (2).png The Strongest Mom (3).png
About Syla saying that all apostles are even in terms of power, made me think that those six apostles that are introduced to us in this update, some of them are probably dead (Syla said this, but she's not sure about this too), so we can say that the others apostles had killed them, because just them are able to do this

Reactions: johnslim

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
I remember there were options to gain points with the populace or the police etc etc. Does it have any major impact? I'm looking forward to replay this in my new PC but I want to have very clean saves so I don't need to redo everything because of a minor deviation

Liv2beronk

Mar 30, 2024
i have been following this game for a long time, i think the one problem is that it is gotten too wierd too fast. perhaps a control of pacing would be better served. alot of the cosmology maddess can be explained in the sec or third chapter instead of the first.

and the first should properly introduce the myth and legends and keep a sense of mystery.
Yeah I do agree with that, its definitly not for everybody.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Damn the game just keeps reinforcing why Liz is objectively the best love interest. WW seems to agree as well considering Amber gets sidelined in that ending and just how much more effort is put into her (NTR) compared to other love interests.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Damn the game just keeps reinforcing why Liz is objectively the best love interest. WW seems to agree as well considering Amber gets sidelined in that ending and just how much more effort is put into her (NTR) compared to other love interests.
She's the only one you can share, right?

Reactions: Bleh21

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Man what the heck, this game is crazzzy and there's so much more content than I thought there would be!

Really hope there's some seggs with Danica in the future (not just the dream stuff).

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Screenshot_20240329_231850_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg Who is the third's chosen one?? Screenshot_20240329_223136_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

Screenshot_20240329_223428_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg So, can we confirm that the "too strong too soon" creature is the apostle of darkness? Its claw is identical to the one that crushed number 4

Screenshot_20240329_203217_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20240329_203329_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg Screenshot_20240329_203217_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg plus, the colleague's comment was indeed correct!

Screenshot_20240330_005038_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay~2.jpg Screenshot_20240330_004938_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg Among the H.E.R.O. 3 heroes, some stood out and demonstrated their potential in this update: I believe the clown is the most powerful, but DEUS... Screenshot_20240330_004956_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg , this guy is a total anomaly, because he shouldn't just be strong; he has the knowledge, nothing surprises him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Katsuki45

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Just finished the update... ... ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A lot of things seem to switch sides and invert throughout. Tanos's eye does that too, Deryl's glowing orb encrusted gauntlets disappear after just one appearance, Baileys torn dress gets repaired and few other small things.
Personally i've just learned to ignore such small continuity errors telling myself it probably makes the work on the update go faster when everything isn't being redrawn, adjusted and fixed.
So do met and rina still join sin even when you tell them not to? or was that a bug
Met mentions that to the MC's captured unconscious body that thanks to the MC warning them he and Rina didn't become full members but are doing mercenary for hire type stuff instead of being Marked, oathbound and enthralled. Also in another scene they seem to be working for someone other than S.I.N. as well. Secretly stealing from their base for someone else, to make some big bucks.

4.80 star(s) 366 Votes