HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
I was doing a no-corruption route but ain't no way Cole is coming out of this alive lol. I'm playing for wholesome feelings, not death and stress, this shit got me fucked up

Somethings i can think of:
>Liz's consciousness escaped to Ambers who's not on screen so she's probably alive. MC will rebuild her body and she will come back
>MC goes to the mind world to find Liz's consciousness to bring her back
>Liz's powers allow her to still live. She was being torn apart and was still okay, maybe she can just be a head and still be alive.
>Liz's powers can be anything so there are a variety of ways she can be brought back otherwise
maybe that orb that Nix obtained could come into play, because to be fair she only got that because of MC

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
>Liz's powers can be anything so there are a variety of ways she can be brought back otherwise
It does make me curios.
What are their powers?
Is it related to controlling water? Their monster was living in a lake so it could be.
And as someone above me said, if it's water control, they could potentially control blood as well.

Reactions: Gigachad

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
It does make me curios.
What are their powers?
Is it related to controlling water? Their monster was living in a lake so it could be.
And as someone above me said, if it's water control, they could potentially control blood as well.
They are both swimmers, they got infected by a fish monster in an ocean and the mc is fighting a fire character. The monster that infected them also held back a fire character like Malik for quite a while. It does make thematic sense for it to be something water based.

I do hope both of them get different abilities though. Maybe a mutation or something.

Reactions: SquallofNight

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
WW always delivers more content in each update than I'd expect. Seriously, I've played hundreds of AVNs now, usually when an update is v0.xx (for instance, the last update is v0.9, and this update is v0.95), you'd expect there might just be a 20min-ish amount of content, but this is not the case in this game. This update took me more than 1.5 hours to finish (I consider myself a fast reader despite English not being my mother tongue), not to mention that every lore drop goes HARD and the last two cliffhangers are legit insane.

Last edited:

zandalari

May 4, 2019
It does make me curios.
What are their powers?
What we know:
-the monsters are called Strength Eaters so assume some debuff capabilities;
-water related powers due to living in/being spawned from "the great Ocean of The Strength Eaters that spreads galaxies wide, consuming planets, stars and everything in between";
-the fish did a great job holding back Malik probably due to him being at an elemental disadvantage and mentioned debuffs, but that's still super impressive considering he can reach temps at the Planck scale.

Maybe more if I missed some bit of lore somewhere.

Also, you know, twins, so accelerated evolution for them. They will be very strong in the future. They are alive, why do you ask? Shut up.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018
What we know:
-the monsters are called Strength Eaters so assume some debuff capabilities;
-water related powers due to living in/being spawned from an ocean that spans 12 (?) galaxies and everything in between;
-the fish did a great job holding back Malik probably due to him being at an elemental disadvantage and mentioned debuffs, but that's still super impressive considering he can reach temps at the Planck scale.

Maybe more if I missed some bit of lore somewhere.

Also, you know, twins, so accelerated evolution for them. They will be very strong in the future. They are alive, why do you ask? Shut up.
We already know what Strength Eaters do: They are mental shapeshifters that take on the form of the strongest thing you can imagine.
We helped Nico kill one.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
245871396985.jpg
Hey i'm also totally fine with not believing that, in fact i have my own theory.

So the initial plan of Tanos was to research twin evolution since it's linked between both siblings involved, he told Deryl the infection process was a sucess, no monsterfication, and that now they needed to wait.
To my understanding at this point he is waiting for Liz and Amber to evolve, we know that people can basically return from death/the brink of death when they do and that evolving completely heals the body.
Not just that if they do evolve they will be both at lvl 3 since it's twin evolution, i don't think it's too soon for that since we saw evolutions from lvl 1 to 2 happening in the span of a week, hell Henri made it to lvl 5 quick as fuck, so there you have it, they will be fine, strong and maybe even help us kick Cole's butt :).

zandalari

May 4, 2019
We already know what Strength Eaters do: They are mental shapeshifters that take on the form of the strongest thing you can imagine.
We helped Nico kill one.
Not quite. This is what she said during that event:
Nico "Obviously. One of our agents was clearing out a den in here, she was a second class, like you. But she was killed in action by something else, our scanners identified it as an A rank."
You "....What kind of monster are we talking about?"
Nico "An M:43. A type of shapeshifter."
===
Nico "And to answer your other question, no, it's not a shapeshifter like you."
Nico "This thing doesn't work with flesh and bone like you do, it works with concepts, thoughts, feelings... Memories. Immaterial bullshit like that."
Nico "It can only transform into something you know. Something you've imagined maybe, or someone you've met. Whatever it can dig out of your head."
show nicob an with dissolve
Nico "Which makes them a pain in the fucking ass to fight for anyone who's fought someone worth a damn. Because it can take the form of your toughest opponents."
Nico "If I'm unlucky, it'll be Malik that pops out of that thing and I'll have to fight that flaming asshole."
You "Shit... Will it be as strong as he is?"
show nicob nt with dissolve
Nico "For a time. But it's limited by its own pool of energy, so trying to use Malik's more powerful moves will likely just kill it quickly."
show nicob sigh with dissolve
Nico "I'll outlast it even if it fights conservatively, but it'll be a fucking pain in the ass. Which is why you're here."
show bmc s flip with dissolve
You "Me?"
show nicob nt with dissolve
Nico "Yeah. Monsters like this, or Strength Eaters are more dangerous the more powerful you are. Which is why we don't send people like me in first."
==

It was not a Strength Eater itself, but it does share a danger level to the strong ones. Good catch on that.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Maan this last scene was SAVAGE!! But dude, I swear the author will make me go crazy. I knew it was coming but it still hit hard, bc you never know. There is always that intrusive thought which goes lik : maybe he decided to finish this in this update. You can't know 'till you have played....
But fr this update was incredible but I kinda have a preference for the big update format. I hope he'll switch btw the 2. Cliffhanger can be good like in this case but you know what they say too much cliffhanger kill the cliffhanger lol.
I may be delusional or got swept in a genjustsu but I think WW said that he alrdy began working on the next update b4 actually getting this one out, so who knows maybe we'll see it faster than usual

Anyway, it was pure bliss. As always, hope the author stays safe and sound, that he grinds the sh1t bc next update will be EPIC

THX

Reactions: SquallofNight
4.80 star(s) 366 Votes