Jul 31, 2019
I think by the time MC reaches level 4, the Twins will have found ways to coexist that will be fully agreeable with them. Perhaps we may get a chance to separate them but I think their condition is here to stay for the vast majority of the game.

Also their condition is very complex, Tanos is probably a level 4 and an advanced one (so whatever he did to them has more chances to "stick" for longer, if it's anything like Duncan's situation) and we don't even know how Deryl will manage to evolve.
Perhaps at level 5 MC may be able to do it at will, but level 4 seems a bit hard to me

These are the colewin points:
1. Starting the fight with >= 500 Power
2. Choosing to fight level 3 Cole with Memory powers
3. Running away from level 4 Cole
4. Having >= 40 skill after the last brawling scene

colewin >= 3: MC slaps Cole by himself
colewin == 2: MC slaps Cole with Deryl's assistance who manages to shoot him once and distract him
colewin <= 1: MC tries to slap Cole but Cole has enough power to launch a final heat based attack, killing MC
DAMN! I had 38 skill, so I had to cheat... shit...

Dmoll

Aug 12, 2024
One of the things I like about this game the most is that weirdboy included an excel file that lists all the music and its details used there. There's this game Ive been playing called Starmaker Story whose music Im equally fascinated by but I dont know where to find them. The dev only said they are from envato elements but it would take me ages to find those tracks that way. Im not tech savvy either so I dont know how to extract the audio file from the game data.

TangerineTango

Formerly 'bluewolfzer'
Jun 18, 2022
Just out of curiosity, will there be significant changes in the story moving forward (specifically when Superhuman 2 comes along) for choosing Liz's ntr storyline or will this just forever be abandoned or not brought up? xD

I basically decided to go full harem path for everyone except for liz just to see what all the fuss was about on the NTR path. But now that were in .99 , I honestly don't have a clue how they would even do that path considering amber and liz are in a single body let alone are now superhumans as well as liz being down to fuck the MC normally but I could be wrong. This is a story where someone becomes a fleshlight so i wouldn't be surprised either way.

If there are no plans, welp, guess im replaying all the way from the start lmao

BenoTF25

Jul 15, 2024
This is the first VN in progress that i read from this site, so i need to ask, is there any way of port the saving of a past version to the current one?, or do i need to go from start to the point in whith the story continue?

TheShelly

Dec 20, 2020
This is the first VN in progress that i read from this site, so i need to ask, is there any way of port the saving of a past version to the current one?, or do i need to go from start to the point in whith the story continue?
Well, while this game generally doesnt require brand new saves between updates, the 1.0 update bound for release sometime next year will include bunch of additional and updated content for the early game. The dev has strongly recommended that when 1.0 drops, you should start a new game. Until then you should be fine.

Reactions: BenoTF25

BenoTF25

Jul 15, 2024
Well, while this game generally doesnt require brand new saves between updates, the 1.0 update bound for release sometime next year will include bunch of additional and updated content for the early game. The dev has strongly recommended that when 1.0 drops, you should start a new game. Until then you should be fine.
Thanks for the quick answer

JoeSlace

Nov 3, 2017
One of the things I like about this game the most is that weirdboy included an excel file that lists all the music and its details used there. There's this game Ive been playing called Starmaker Story whose music Im equally fascinated by but I dont know where to find them. The dev only said they are from envato elements but it would take me ages to find those tracks that way. Im not tech savvy either so I dont know how to extract the audio file from the game data.
for real? where can i found?

coffee

Aug 13, 2016
Did you guys actually wear the helmet? I never trusted it, but I'm reading here it actually works. Either way, Nyx is my favorite character now and she seems fine despite having some corruption.

Reactions: Grixis93

kenshingensai

Apr 25, 2019
Did you guys actually wear the helmet? I never trusted it, but I'm reading here it actually works. Either way, Nyx is my favorite character now and she seems fine despite having some corruption.
No for the power you can only get on the corruption path.

Last edited:

Azhet

Aug 21, 2022
Enochian Nu metal with female vocals - Nickpanek620
Intense nu metal death/trash fushion with latin lyrics - nickpanek620
I can't seems find the music "Enochian Nu metal with female vocals", I've been searching for Almost 30 Minutes and can't find that song, Can you give me the link please?

Dmoll

Aug 12, 2024
I can't seems find the music "Enochian Nu metal with female vocals", I've been searching for Almost 30 Minutes and can't find that song, Can you give me the link please?
Those musics are in the game file called audio, if I remember correctly. They are one of the "Fight" music.

4.80 star(s) 367 Votes