MidnightJack

Sep 15, 2020
So far, I would not go high corruption, take the options that give more power + corruption and ignore all the options that only give corruption.

Losing the option to hug your mom is just not worth it, the MC may be walking but he's dead inside.
As someone going through pure corruption route, yeah.
It does feel like you've lost even the base humanity you have left by literally missing out what makes MC a Human.
I don't recommend it for anyone who loves the cast of friends and family in the game.
WeirdWorld wrote them as humanly as possible.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
If you would to chose who is main love intreast of MC who would you choose, Alice or Ella??
Ella will end being the classic forgotten childhood friend we promised to marry, but Alice is the woman that adult MC deserves.
View attachment 4084652
View attachment 4084653
That's it? No explanation or some secret technique? Just the power of positive bullshit!?
Rare case where power of friendship lost. Sadly because she was nerfed.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Ella will end being the classic forgotten childhood friend we promised to marry, but Alice is the woman that adult MC deserves.

Rare case where power of friendship lost. Sadly because she was nerfed.
It was said in some stream by WW that Ella is actually one of the few who has a really low body count, and I remember it especially because he deemed Angelica's body count of 8 at medium.

Reactions: Grixis93

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
She remembered everything though, and still kills MC at several points in the early-mid game depending on choices.
Whatever happened back then clearly doesn't mean much to her.
The only times I remember is when she teaches us to make metal and we tell her we can make poison/change into fly stuff like this and 2nd time I believe is when we kill Christie to get back at Ella

Reactions: Grixis93

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
the mc answers almost indifferently
like instead of hugging it out and vowing to see each other again and other sappy shit
he just goes, "see you around" or something like that
one of the twins instead of taking the damage then hugging them to calm them down, mc just karate chops them like how saitama stopped that one mugger when he was shopping for wigs
alright. I just changed my mind. corruption is evil

Apr 16, 2020
If you would to chose who is main love intreast of MC who would you choose, Alice or Ella??
Ella unfortunately, I hated her cause she talks like a goddamn prophet but I can see that she's mostly a damsel in distress, especially in her younger years, not so much anymore though... Like Ella mentioned, the someone she was looking for was the MC, someone who will take all of her being, and and the MC, or atleast in my playthrough will do just that.

I'm too much of a romantic, more than I would like admit...

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Ella unfortunately, I hated her cause she talks like a goddamn prophet but I can see that she's mostly a damsel in distress, especially in her younger years, not so much anymore though... Like Ella mentioned, the someone she was looking for was the MC, someone who will take all of her being, and and the MC, or atleast in my playthrough will do just that.

I'm too much of a romantic, more than I would like admit...
You're not a romantic
delusional.png

Ella just chooses to do what she wants, I respect that and everyone should do it, but you really can't find an ounce of romance in her

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Of those two? Alice obviously. While Alice has her own plans, she at least confides in MC and tries to include him in on it like an actual partner would do. Ella rather selfishly chase her own goal and just expects you to take whatever shit she throws at you. This is all while making you follow her plan and keeping you in the dark about it. Like, it's clear that Alice is a better love interest than Ella. One wants to walk by your side, while the other wants to have you on her puppet string.

As for in general, I can't really choose. I like a multitude of women and would like to see my MC end up with them. From Alexis to Nico. Tiffany to Claudia. Danica to Nyx. Hell, to my goddess, the 4th, to my beloved Aglaecwif. But between Alice and Ella, Alice wins with great ease. Nothing WW could add for Ella would change that one bit. It doesn't matter how grand her plan was as it won't excuse everything leading up to it.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
finally played the game.

for something with an edgelord theme and supposed "corruption" path based around how many people you kill, it's disappointing that the only option you're given is to romance the girls, no alternative to be sex friends or more depraved paths like fucktoy or sex slave. you will get the occasional super depraved scene but as soon as it's over it's back to romance.

i do like the big booba though. i miss angelica and that you can't somehow convince her to embrace the life impairing size.
i wish there were alternatives to manipulate the girls boobs to make them bigger, but understandably that would pose challenges for development.

• Haha
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
View attachment 4084652
View attachment 4084653
That's it? No explanation or some secret technique? Just the power of positive bullshit!?
Did you forget WHERE the fight happend?
The other world is not bound by the laws of physics, but by the power of minds/memories. Some unwavering fanatic like him is pretty much unbeatable in such a world. And he was stronger in the first place, thats why she fought him there, hoping the collective could beat him since she knew she would die alone.
On the other hand, a world made of memories would prevent death as we define it and not only her memories, but also her will are still intact, otherwise she never could appear, teach or talk to the mc about stuff the mc never knew...from my point of view she is still alive, just like ella, what she needs would be a new body and i guess doll ella could help with that.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You may have played a different game.
Indra and mom were in the same cult, mom left it and was hunted down for it by indra. The whole love, sex and even reproduction with a low creature aka human was just a sin more, but totally irrelevant...except for the little fact this sin of a spawn is the protagonist we play.

4.80 star(s) 367 Votes