Jul 28, 2017
So MC uses his power by instinct and by instinct he has always used his tails.
Turns out his mom was a Cecaelia (half woman - half octopus) that uses her tentacles to attack.

Just a neat thing I just realised.

Maybe lv4 MC will have his tails more similar to Syla's ones.

View attachment 4094776
I hope WeirdWorld uses this tail model for MC as an evolution of the jaws, it's too good for only appearing once and I'd love to see MC use it against Indra
A Quick Question Which Of The Two Do You Prefer?
Virgin Jaw:
jawtent.png
Chad Jaw Hound:
screenshot0002.png

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2024
I've been thinking: Before the MC dives into his memories, the silat attendant tells him "sister awaits" and points to an energy vortex that looks a lot like the Vestige. The Vestige was formed from spirits that lost their individual egos from lingering in the dream world after death. And Valravn warned Syla that her remaining in the dream world would be bad for her spirit. So is Syla a Vestige now? It would explain why she's nowhere to be found and only communicates in whispers, if she doesn't have the sense of self needed to manifest properly.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I've been thinking: Before the MC dives into his memories, the silat attendant tells him "sister awaits" and points to an energy vortex that looks a lot like the Vestige. The Vestige was formed from spirits that lost their individual egos from lingering in the dream world after death. And Valravn warned Syla that her remaining in the dream world would be bad for her spirit. So is Syla a Vestige now? It would explain why she's nowhere to be found and only communicates in whispers, if she doesn't have the sense of self needed to manifest properly.
This is very interesting, we know that vestiges are collective minds of humans from different worlds but i really need to wonder how this process works, could it be a last resort like the glowing tendrils from last update ? maybe a ritual like the one Nyx and Mc saw before.
But more than that something came to my mind, Syla has the power to gather the collective minds of many, so can a being with memory powers replicate or be equal in power to a vestige ? Hell can a vestige be a superhuman (or being) who gathered all minds in their world with the purpose to be such a thing ? and even more important, can Mc ventually BE something like that ?

Ploot Ploot

Oct 1, 2021
ATTENTION YOU HAVE TO READ THIS, I think I found a glitch because on the day before 66 I had 52 power and I have not touched the (skill training). After fighting against Jake and Deryl, but when I get to day 66 I have 53 power and the only thing we are supposed to have is 1 skill point with Michael and just so you know I NEVER TOUCHED THE MOD SINCE I STARTED PLAYING.
gotcha, ill see about putting this in a notes section, thx

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
That bad end would be limited to the helmet using, food sparing whimps...but the corrupted ones will consume god and take his job ^^

Reactions: coffee

Holdem High

Feb 18, 2022
Hi, I am new to this game and was having a lot of fun starting it out. I have two questions;
1. should I have the mindset of having to restart multiple times to get much of the content? I have played up to the 'house party' and this seems to be the case
2. Does this design continue after the house party?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Hi, I am new to this game and was having a lot of fun starting it out. I have two questions;
1. should I have the mindset of having to restart multiple times to get much of the content? I have played up to the 'house party' and this seems to be the case
iirc you aren't heavily locked from most of the content, but there is a story branch or two where you can't have it both ways (like the NTR one for example)

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Not reeeallly? You will see most of the content in one pt. I would say 2 pts for literally everything (not counting very small details), one with and one without corruption imo.

Oh and theres ntr path for liz no/yes i guess.

And there are deadends, but you can (and should, they are interesting) see them in one pt.

shujuku

Oct 11, 2023
The game doesn't really lock you out of paths and more cucks you for picking the wrong choices to the most "obvious path". Such as if you don't train when given the chance you will get overpowered by opponents later on. Other than that most of the content is not locked behind any walls.

4.80 star(s) 367 Votes